Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

yup everything must go the only thing that I din hack is the HDB walls hahahaha

Yup mine is also 2nd floor, now they doing lift upgrading so hopefully it will be done before i'm done with the reno and moving in.

But I will have to pay for it :(

Is worth to pay for the lift la. Everyday, climb up and down also siong... Everytime, I saw Jason's workers.. I will apologise to them; telling them no lift...paisey...sorry for the inconvience. But, so far no news for my lift upgrade.. donno have a not.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Is worth to pay for the lift la. Everyday, climb up and down also siong... Everytime, I saw Jason's workers.. I will apologise to them; telling them no lift...paisey...sorry for the inconvience. But, so far no news for my lift upgrade.. donno have a not.

But but...the problem is that the stairs is just beside my house and the lift is at the other end leh

if take stairs i can reach my house faster leh no need to walk so far hahahaah

but true the workers will be very siong for them climb up go into the house still got stairs to climb :bangwall: hahahaha

But but...the problem is that the stairs is just beside my house and the lift is at the other end leh

if take stairs i can reach my house faster leh no need to walk so far hahahaah

but true the workers will be very siong for them climb up go into the house still got stairs to climb :bangwall: hahahaha

haha...then "bo hua" to pay for the lift upgrade for your case leh.. haha. Vote for no. lols

haha...then "bo hua" to pay for the lift upgrade for your case leh.. haha. Vote for no. lols

cannot liao too late cos they already started renovation for dunno how long le

Ya lor..She told me in advance..heehee. Thanks for the reminder. $1250 is a good price. Did you get the kitchen sink from her? I took the sink. The material in term of thickness seems to be good; I was carrying it to feel the weight.

Yes. I got the kitchen sink from there as well but will be going down later to change it to a BIGGER one.

Carry it to feel the weight!! Wat a place to workout (just joking)! Haha! Ya, the one (from the top rack) that you have selected is thicker.

Edited by HomeMaster

Updated on 22 August 2009.

Jason called me around 8:45 p.m. But, I miss his phone call. I managed to return his call around 10:30 p.m. He told me that the kitchen tiles that we chosen has some problem from the batch he ordered. The tiler has lay about 20 pieces of it on my kitchen flooring. Both Jason and tiler realised that the tiles has some cutting edges and leveling issue from this particular batch. Thus, Jason has call to inform me he has removed all the 20 tiles that has been lay..reason is because he fear this batch has some quality issue and also some of the edges of the tiles although has "dog-ear" that is naked to the base of our feet. In long term wise, it would not be good as it might get worse. So he told us is wiser to remove all the 20 kitchen floor tiles.

He suggest us to choose another kind of tile tommorrow and he will re-order for us. Am lucky to engage his service as my contractor. I doubt other contractors might want to remove the tiles since it is naked to the feet. Why make the extra effort since owner will not feel it?

Edited by red_devil

hi all

i guess the reason why mine is less than 50k even though it's a major overhaul is because im keeping my marble flooring and parquet. everything else got to go. only got one built in wardrobe. yeah. includes electrical n windows.

coffee_0..let me know hows the quote coming along.

red_devil....any reason why u never buy tiles at hafary?

hi all

i guess the reason why mine is less than 50k even though it's a major overhaul is because im keeping my marble flooring and parquet. everything else got to go. only got one built in wardrobe. yeah. includes electrical n windows.

oh...ic...That explain why...You are really lucky that you get to keep the flooring. The condition must be good. For mine, some of the tiles have already crack.

No particular reason why we didn't went to Hafary as we manage to get the desirable tiles pattern we wanted over in Sin Lek.

Jason called me around 8:45 p.m. But, I miss his phone call. I managed to return his call around 10:30 p.m. He told me that the kitchen tiles that we chosen has some problem from the batch he ordered. The tiler has lay about 20 pieces of it on my kitchen flooring. Both Jason and tiler realised that the tiles has some cutting edges and leveling issue from this particular batch. Thus, Jason has call to inform me he has removed all the 20 tiles that has been lay..reason is because he fear this batch has some quality issue and also some of the edges of the tiles although has "dog-ear" that is naked to the base of our feet. In long term wise, it would not be good as it might get worse. So he told us is wiser to remove all the 20 kitchen floor tiles.

He suggest us to choose another kind of tile tommorrow and he will re-order for us. Am lucky to engage his service as my contractor. I doubt other contractors might want to remove the tiles since it is naked to the feet. Why make the extra effort since owner will not feel it?

You can consider my kitchen/toilets tiles. There are a few colours for selection - Grey, Brown, Dark brown, etc. I have water-tested it before and passed my test. And Jason's tiler (the same tiler as yours) had no problem w it.

You can consider my kitchen/toilets tiles. There are a few colours for selection - Grey, Brown, Dark brown, etc. I have water-tested it before and passed my test. And Jason's tiler (the same tiler as yours) had no problem w it.

Hey man! Thanks. Do you have the code number for the tiles u selected? So later I can go down to Sin Lek and take a look?

Hey man! Thanks. Do you have the code number for the tiles u selected? So later I can go down to Sin Lek and take a look?

Oops! Hope it's not too late now. The code number is SP112D (30x60). I got it from Hafary at $2.80 psf.

hi all

Ya sure bro. Just received a couple more quotes but none is within my budget :(

So I will wait for Jason's quote and see how much diff. :)

Wah he is so professional :good::good:

Ya sure bro. Just received a couple more quotes but none is within my budget :(

So I will wait for Jason's quote and see how much diff. :)

hi. wats the stuff u want done? lots of carpentry?