Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

Any one renovation done by this id firm (Vivere Design Concept located at Toa Payoh)? I have tried to search in the forum but could not find any info :unsure:

Anybody can please share your feedback/comments on this firm.

Thanks a lot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi

Has anybody used this renovation firm before. They are located at Toa Payoh and is called Vivere Design Concept. Can someone please share their feedback (good/bad) in case you have worked with them?

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi Any one has any previous experience with this ID firm (located at Toa Payoh lor 4). Can pls. let me know your comments/feedback on this ID firm if you happen to know them.

Thanks a lot!

Hi

Has anybody used this renovation firm before. They are located at Toa Payoh and is called Vivere Design Concept. Can someone please share their feedback (good/bad) in case you have worked with them?

Thanks a lot! :)

Nvr heard before...

Hi Any one has any previous experience with this ID firm (located at Toa Payoh lor 4). Can pls. let me know your comments/feedback on this ID firm if you happen to know them.

Thanks a lot!

Nope..

Hi

Any one renovation done by this id firm (Vivere Design Concept located at Toa Payoh)? I have tried to search in the forum but could not find any info :unsure:

Anybody can please share your feedback/comments on this firm.

Thanks a lot!

Nvr heard before...

Hi newshopper, did you use them in the end?

Spoke to one of the ID, seems quite nice and friendly but is there any one who used their services before?

Can share?

=)

Heya,

I've just engaged them for the reno on my house. So far only in the 2nd week of reno but they've done all the rewiring and false ceiling for my home.

Workers work fast, professional and even used a laser level device to ensure the false ceiling support is straight.

ID is fantastic and is always available to discuss issues I may have, and keeps me updated via whatsapp of any other issues that may arise during the reno. Pretty pleased so far!

Edited by Furby3D

Heya,

I've just engaged them for the reno on my house. So far only in the 2nd week of reno but they've done all the rewiring and false ceiling for my home.

Workers work fast, professional and even used a laser level device to ensure the false ceiling support is straight.

ID is fantastic and is always available to discuss issues I may have, and keeps me updated via whatsapp of any other issues that may arise during the reno. Pretty pleased so far!

Wah so good ah.

Wah you register so fast and reply on the same day also ah.

Wah you from Vivere ah?

Hello, sorry for slow reply, alot to settle for the reno.

In anycase, yes, I did register since someone was asking for opinions and since I have engaged them, I thought I would share my experiences.

I do know that sometimes certain firms might create account to try and +1 to themselves, but this is pretty easy to do away with.

I can post in progress pictures if need be, no problem. In fact, I can even post a photo of my house with me, holding my iPad with this page open to prove it. If you want, I can even ask my wife to hold Viviere's quotation right beside the iPad to dispell the claim that I'm working for them.

Hehe but in all seriousness, so far I'm pretty happy with them.

Wah so good ah.

Wah you register so fast and reply on the same day also ah.

Wah you from Vivere ah?

Edited by Furby3D

Pretty sad that I wanted to share my joy on finding a decent ID that delivers more than what I wanted and got labeled as a company worker trying to immitate a customer haha!

But here you go, just an early 3D render (1st discussion) of my TV feature wall and a work in progress for my BTO in punggol :)

308989_10151184944420127_1917394306_n.jpg

574592_10151195695265127_219715904_n.jpg