Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wally168

Liebherr Refrigerators

Anyone has experience using Liebherr refrigerators? I heard that Libeherr actually does the manufacturing for Miele (who then slaps on their brand) but its actually the same product for a lot less $$$.

Would be nice to know if its suitable for local use in Singapore.

Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

what do you mean by 'suitable for local use'? :D If not suitable, they wouldn't be selling it here! :P If its whether do you need such a fridge, then it will depend on your budget. But since you are asking about it, its ok to presume that you can afford it and willing to consider it.

From a quality standpoint, its industrial grade - meaning it builds like a tank that is suitable for professional kitchens! From excellent build quality with quality parts, quiet, accurate temp controls and it looks beautiful especially the one with the wine cellar compartment. I have worked in places with professional kitchens equipped with these fridges and see how they hold out with the all kinds of abuse thrown at them everyday!

If you are very concern about electrical consumption or gadgets, then you might be better off considering the japanese or korean brands. Liebherr is just a good, no nonsense kind of fridge! You can check with the shop on the electrical consumption. I think it will be higher than most in the market but not ridiculous! You do need to consider if you have the space for it! And if you have an open kitchen concept, a Liebherr is going to be the star on that room! :P

Anyone has experience using Liebherr refrigerators? I heard that Libeherr actually does the manufacturing for Miele (who then slaps on their brand) but its actually the same product for a lot less $$$.

Would be nice to know if its suitable for local use in Singapore.

Cheers

Hmm. Ur info is very accurate indeed. Liebherr makes great fridges, and its factory is in Austria. Yes it produces for Miele, same technology with the mastercool system. But the miele uses better material and looks sleeker. But, a liebherr is sure value for money, and its great- looking too!! You won't go wrong with one.