Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
:jawdrop: HDB did not inform you?

Don't think it's allowed. There are people who have enquired from HDB, offering to top up for their own tiles but HDB rejected it.

Just gotten a reply from my HDB officer (i tried to enquire to take posession of my unit earlier) :

Dear Albert,

As improvement works are being carried out to the whole contract, for safety reasons we are sorry we unable to issue keys to applicants earlier than 6 months notification period. We seek your understanding.

:yamseng::notti::unsure:

Does it means we must wait till all blocks have finished their rectifications, then they can start issuing keys? :(

That is wat they always say.. my HDB office oso said, for safety reasons, they can't promise to release the keys earlier...

Then he even told us dat we've signed to agree dat it'll be 6mths :notti:

Why not u tell him, u nit yr flat soon and give him a very good reason. Ask him to help expedite? :dancingqueen:

That is wat they always say.. my HDB office oso said, for safety reasons, they can't promise to release the keys earlier...

Then he even told us dat we've signed to agree dat it'll be 6mths :~

Why not u tell him, u nit yr flat soon and give him a very good reason. Ask him to help expedite? :notti:

Tried le. Even say i going for oversea assignment so hoping can get keys earlier :P

And this is their reply

Alternatively, you may wish to defer your key collection until after your overseas assignment. You may submit your overseas posting letter to us so that we can schedule an appropriate date for you when you return.

:dancingqueen:

Tried le. Even say i going for oversea assignment so hoping can get keys earlier

And this is their reply

Alternatively, you may wish to defer your key collection until after your overseas assignment. You may submit your overseas posting letter to us so that we can schedule an appropriate date for you when you return.

Really :dancingqueen:

mystique_j, so far how's your defects list coming along?

eh no... jus that hdb officer said end of aug to enquire and since the notice said all wil be done by 27 aug.. so i guess by Sept shldnt be a problem if we pster right? hehe

ya ya ya... maybe we cn have BBQ at the fan shaped flats there... thats the nearest bbq pit.. or we cn have gathering at someone's plc... muahahaha like albert's :( or we cn do house hopping!!! go each other's plc to check it out.. hee hee hee...

Just check on the Sembawang Town Council website, wah, BBQ pits really limited in Sembawang :jawdrop:

In fact only 2 pits were listed

(1) 493 Admiralty Link

(2) 469 Admiralty Drive

Guess they see no needs for more pits because Sembawang Park have plentiful of it :notti:

Thot of asking my ID to do one more check b4 we submit. Or at least discuss with him first. We dun really know how to check the tiles..

I'm hoping he can do a check for me.. hehe.. which he did say "no problem".. tomolo meeting him, so will see how it goes..

good idea :(

Thot of asking my ID to do one more check b4 we submit. Or at least discuss with him first. We dun really know how to check the tiles..

I'm hoping he can do a check for me.. hehe.. which he did say "no problem".. tomolo meeting him, so will see how it goes..

cAnDy 8| albert :dunno:

eh ur officer very powerful man... ahahahahahaha shoot u til bo wei kong right? hahahahahah aiya tell u liao end of aug wil have news... 2 more wks or so mai kan chiong la..... ah pek leh uuu!!

Just check on the Sembawang Town Council website, wah, BBQ pits really limited in Sembawang :furious:

(1) 493 Admiralty Link

(2) 469 Admiralty Drive

Guess they see no needs for more pits because Sembawang Park have plentiful of it :notti:

ya the pits at the fan shape there.. actually nt too bad la... jus walk dwn the road lo... nt say super duper far.. stil can la... better then some areas further away and dun have pit... heh

Then he even told us dat we've signed to agree dat it'll be 6mths 8|

Why not u tell him, u nit yr flat soon and give him a very good reason. Ask him to help expedite? :D

eh tot u gotten ur keys olredi? hws the reno coming along? any thing to share? hee hee hee

Edited by candyprincess

Just check on the Sembawang Town Council website, wah, BBQ pits really limited in Sembawang :notti:

(1) 493 Admiralty Link

(2) 469 Admiralty Drive

Guess they see no needs for more pits because Sembawang Park have plentiful of it :lol:

oh yes yes! BBQ! at most we go sembawang park lor. or house hopping =p

BBQ? !!

Angelwrath organise! :yamseng:

Coz by then your house be ready liao, then we only starting to renovate our house. So you're the best choice :(:jawdrop:

oh yes yes! BBQ! at most we go sembawang park lor. or house hopping =p

Tonight going to meet up wif my ID again to do some changes to the quote.. hopefully can finalise everything today, then pay the 10% for confirmation.

Then after dat, have to see the 3D drawing.. if this can be settled fast, then my reno can start.. can't wait!!

But sure got alot of headache oso during the reno...

Hi guys,

some update of my joint inspection for defects this morning.

for most of the stuffs listed, they will rectify for me, such as re-align my metal door, provide metal cap for HHS, improve my balcony door for better slide, change vanity top, change WC, sandpaper and polished rusted window hinges and magnetic door catch, patch up cracks on wall, chemical wash again due to plenty of black oil stains on the flooring. all should be done by end of the month as mentioned by the TO and contractor

kayser, can share what kinda stuffs do they don't do then?

Hi guys,

some update of my joint inspection for defects this morning.

for most of the stuffs listed, they will rectify for me, such as re-align my metal door, provide metal cap for HHS, improve my balcony door for better slide, change vanity top, change WC, sandpaper and polished rusted window hinges and magnetic door catch, patch up cracks on wall, chemical wash again due to plenty of black oil stains on the flooring. all should be done by end of the month as mentioned by the TO and contractor

kayser, can share what kinda stuffs do they don't do then?

oh. all the windows there will be a rubber lining along the frame. these rubber linings normally will be deformed due to the windows being shut for 5-6 years liao. These will not be able to rectify :notti:

All the rest they should be able to change or rectify for u