Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
prawnee3

Pooh Nest

Seem like there is alot of woodlander .... ha ...

but I used to be a Yishun kids .... move to woodland only when I was 16 or 17 .

Come to think of it , it had been 10 yrs liao .....

yaya... quite alot ya.. :D

then u now is 26 or 27 lor... lol.. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
woodlands is a good place - i stay @ 6xx @ the ring road... my buddies stay @ 5xx near vista pt and cwp - any time we wanna meet, plenty of food and shopping!

great u like wlds.. cwp is so popular nowadays.. my friend all the way come here to shop sometime... :D

woodlands is a good place - i stay @ 6xx @ the ring road... my buddies stay @ 5xx near vista pt and cwp - any time we wanna meet, plenty of food and shopping!

wah . like that super near my place now. Me also ring road. :)

great u like wlds.. cwp is so popular nowadays.. my friend all the way come here to shop sometime... :D

It's always so crowded! Esp the foodcourt, always no place to sit during lunch or dinner peak hour...

actually the dinning light is supposed to have LED light as well. but after it was installed, it always get 'burnt'. after several try, we finally gave up...

what the electrician said is coz as LED consumes very little electricity, they have a 'IC' unit which acts as a transformer. But these lights are designed to look good and they can't accommodate big IC unit which caused the LED to get burnt...

btw, does anyone know how to solve this problem as we have changed the Light quite a few times (many thanx to the very patient staff from Tai Yong Electric) but the same problem still occurs...

would be great if someone can help coz we reali love the LED light...