Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Marcussy

Soundbar & 2.1 Hts

I am currently scouting around for a home theatre system. Most of the HTS that I saw are 5.1 which I am not looking at because of the wires & space constraint. So now looking at soundbars or 2.1 HTS. Any recommendations from anyone? My budget is 1k and below.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am currently scouting around for a home theatre system. Most of the HTS that I saw are 5.1 which I am not looking at because of the wires & space constraint. So now looking at soundbars or 2.1 HTS. Any recommendations from anyone? My budget is 1k and below.

Hi, just went to Mustafa and walk around and happen to saw this when the promoter is doing a demo, Brand :Philips price $949 Good product Wireless woofer somemore...

Hi, just went to Mustafa and walk around and happen to saw this when the promoter is doing a demo, Brand :Philips price $949 Good product Wireless woofer somemore...

Oh do you happen to know which model it is? Is it a soundbar or 2.1?

yes, it should be the older model. most places are selling 6100 below $1K now. if you know someone who works at philips, you can get their staff price for 8140 at $1K.

I realised that the price for 5.1 are similar to some 2.1 systems. So if i buy 5.1 and put everything at the console, will it be ok? Oh will it defeat the purpose of having a 5.1?

If you're not brand conscious and not so much an audiophile, Akira has a soundbar that costs about $299.

The sound's pretty decent and you get the practical and space-saving too.

Can check it out at Giant or those neighbourhood dealers.

If you're not brand conscious and not so much an audiophile, Akira has a soundbar that costs about $299.

The sound's pretty decent and you get the practical and space-saving too.

Can check it out at Giant or those neighbourhood dealers.

Thanks for the info. Akira has never come to my mind cos always feel that it is not very good. Will check it out then.