Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elane1311

A Small Flat For 2 Happy Persons

erm never leh, cos your curtains were down so i can only see shadows.

BTW, since you say it's too far away, how can you tell i'm slim..lolx..me and hubby are fat pigs leh.

hmm, then maybe you need to put some decors to the tower so it will looks like a dresser..maybe put perfume, toner etc..then buy decals and paste on..

Well, this is our 1st hse, so the second one you can go ahead and hack all walls and make into 1 BIG MBR.

Eh last night I was in my 1st room and happen to look out of the window and saw a slim, slender lady in white lowering the blinds in your unit! She just press something on the wall and the blinds shoot down. That's you ah so how can you both be fat pigs huh? Wahhaha... :sport-smiley-018:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah TB you are scaring me..what white lady..dun scare me leh!!

Yah, my ID seal both holes.

Scare yourself ah, that's you lah! Hahaha... :disturb:

finally done with uploading..

overall it's a very simple flat, because of minimal budget. My fav is of course my dressing room. In the start, i was disappointed with the design of the wardrobe and the lengthy dressing table but today, i can still accept that design though i prefer the 3D one. As for the dressing table, i finally discover the good point abt it. In the past, me and hubby gonna squeeze ourselves into 1 mirror to do our hair and makeup..but now the mirror and dressing table are long enough so we can stand individually on one side without squeezing!

I think the best was the kitchen. Was exactly the same as the 3D. Though some hiccups and disappointment, I will still say my ID has done a good job, but not a perfect one. Good because he works within my budget and expectations.

there is still some rectifications to be done and i also dunno when it will be completed but still have the 20% balance so i suppose ID is more anxious than me.

your hubby squeeze with you to do hair and makeup? so vain :D

i like the kitchen, but i want to check with you if you have enough space for food prep. your bottom kitchen cabinet looks like 10ft only?

I planned for 13ft bottom and I already think it's too cramped already :P

TB: 13k exclude window grilles, bifold door and aircon.

Ossify: i don't cook leh. lolx so it just A FOR SHOW KITCHEN. But actually i can prepare food next to the basin or the left side of the stove. The bottom cabinets is U shaped. Plus the basin area, total is 15ft.

Edited by elane1311

TB: 13k exclude window grilles, bifold door and aircon.

Ossify: i don't cook leh. lolx so it just A FOR SHOW KITCHEN. But actually i can prepare food next to the basin or the left side of the stove. The bottom cabinets is U shaped. Plus the basin area, total is 15ft.

Oh ok :) my kitchen has about 3ft for food prep, mine is parallel shaped.

TB - nope. 13k is just for ID..Everything in is 30k. Scary hor, so simple also 30k..money = hard to come in, easy to flow out.

Ossify- i went to check yr layout and realise your kitchen is rectangular in shape while ours(TB and mine) are squarish. The reason why my kitchen dun looks like 15ft is because my FIL wants me to get a big basin and my convention microwave is not built in. Actually my ID proposed for us to get a built in oevn underneath the stove. But we are kind of worried because gas and electricity are together.

Edited by elane1311

TB - nope. 13k is just for ID..Everything in is 30k. Scary hor, so simple also 30k..money = hard to come in, easy to flow out.

Ossify- i went to check yr layout and realise your kitchen is rectangular in shape while ours(TB and mine) are squarish. The reason why my kitchen dun looks like 15ft is because my FIL wants me to get a big basin and my convention microwave is not built in. Actually my ID proposed for us to get a built in oevn underneath the stove. But we are kind of worried because gas and electricity are together.

Yah, money hard to come but easy go! :o

But I guess your costs are mainly in the carpentry works of the wardrobes for the rooms, your vanity top and cabinet in toilet, the dresser, alter table, shoe cabinet and TV consoles.

Your living room may look simple but all you need is just to do a little bit to dress it up! We also didn't spend a lot on it doing up ours.

Actually those hob and oven together are very common so it is ok as long as they's adequate space and they're properly placed and layout.

everything in 30k is quite cheap :) mine is expected to cost 35k. we shall see how much it will be in the end :unsure:

yes, your microwave occupied a lot of tabletop space.. since your kitchen is for show only, why not have induction? :D no gas at all means you can have built in oven

yah the carpentary are the ones, the vanity in bathroom cost $550, but i scare i will regret if i dun do.

ossify, i think yrs will shoot over 35k, cos yrs is resale flat, you might need to rewire. Are you doing any hacking? my cousin in HK is using induction cooker and she was very negative abt it, so my hubby asked me to drop that idea.

Edited by elane1311

and so anyone got any idea what to add on to my living room?

No rugs and carpet because it a smokers zone.

Hmmm, must see the actual place before can comment any further. :unsure: