Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elane1311

A Small Flat For 2 Happy Persons

kopi, actually console also got problem. This console was been cut short from 1.5m to 1m to make space for the curtain and subwoofer leh.

will post the wardrobe tonight..consider satisfied with my dressing room..

BTW, hubby dropped his keys onto the console and the laminate cracked and got 1 hole now...told ID and he said will ask the carpenter to order the laminate and redo..do you think he will charge me for that?

Aiya your wardrobe got many pages leh so thought your major problem is the wardrobe mah hehehe

Huh ? laminate crack just becos your hubby drop the keys ah ? so jia lak ah ? how big is your hubby keys ? dun think they will charge bah this kind of thing so little nia but better to ask ID 1st before proceeding else he might charge afterwards :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

his keychain is made of metal so the keychain edge hit onto the console, that's explain why there is hole. But how can it be so easily crack? Was it because the metal edge of the keychain or the laminate was lousy?

his keychain is made of metal so the keychain edge hit onto the console, that's explain why there is hole. But how can it be so easily crack? Was it because the metal edge of the keychain or the laminate was lousy?

Probably a combination of both... metal keychain dropped and hit the laminate at an angle with force, and the laminate is thin so couldn't resist the sudden impact.. :(

Probably a combination of both... metal keychain dropped and hit the laminate at an angle with force, and the laminate is thin so couldn't resist the sudden impact.. :(

Yah i also think that how can laminate crack so easily. for me i would presume at the most dent nia but definitely not crack lor unless your hubby keys weights like a dumb bell lah hahahaha :D

finally done with uploading..

overall it's a very simple flat, because of minimal budget. My fav is of course my dressing room. In the start, i was disappointed with the design of the wardrobe and the lengthy dressing table but today, i can still accept that design though i prefer the 3D one. As for the dressing table, i finally discover the good point abt it. In the past, me and hubby gonna squeeze ourselves into 1 mirror to do our hair and makeup..but now the mirror and dressing table are long enough so we can stand individually on one side without squeezing!

I think the best was the kitchen. Was exactly the same as the 3D. Though some hiccups and disappointment, I will still say my ID has done a good job, but not a perfect one. Good because he works within my budget and expectations.

there is still some rectifications to be done and i also dunno when it will be completed but still have the 20% balance so i suppose ID is more anxious than me.

Wah look chio and cosy leh

Love your kitchen so much wanted to have that kind of color theme for my kitchen too :thumbs up: :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

living area very cosy especially with the curtains

room also very nicely done but i know how you look like le hahahahaha :P

oh btw elane like your dining chairs may i know where you bought it ah ?

from today onwards, i shall remove the pig head le and hang it outside tuaBB's house hahahaha :lol:

kopi, the pig head shld be on standby mode near yr place. just in case, you did not upload, we can hang at yr door..if put at TB place, BBTBB will cook curry pig head leh!

can see me meh? i dun think so..maybe 1 day we pass by each other you also cannot recognise me.. warm lightings and bedside table is missing from MBR because i have yet to find 1 to meet my budget..kind of plain now.

BD, thank you..but each time my nephew came, he plays with the lights..faintz