Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
elane1311

A Small Flat For 2 Happy Persons

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
kopi, the pig head shld be on standby mode near yr place. just in case, you did not upload, we can hang at yr door..if put at TB place, BBTBB will cook curry pig head leh!

can see me meh? i dun think so..maybe 1 day we pass by each other you also cannot recognise me.. warm lightings and bedside table is missing from MBR because i have yet to find 1 to meet my budget..kind of plain now.

BD, thank you..but each time my nephew came, he plays with the lights..faintz

hehehe... we also took photos yesterday lor... I think TB is too busy at work to upload the photos.. so give chance lah... spare the poor pig! :P

Took the dining, living and kitchen area. Kitchen not so clear cos don't want to show the stickers placed by Classic... haha.. they still have to get back to us to rectify the scratches on the laminates.

Didn't take much of our bedroom cos I HATE the dresser in the room... So wait till I remove it. Guess my IKEA dresser idea didn't work for me... It's functional and practical but I just don't like how it look with the rest of the room...

what do you mean, the dresser is too rough looking to yr bedroom?

btw, we think and do alike!! cos take photos together yesterday..BTW, can you see my face clearly from yr place? because i cant and i wonder is it my eyesight problem.

Edited by elane1311

nice simple place you have.

I have the same dining chairs as yours, just that i took white instead.

But black is definitely easier to maintain.

seems like after move in, you all unpack very fast leh. Im still in the midst of unpacking, so yet to take any pictures.

kopi, the pig head shld be on standby mode near yr place. just in case, you did not upload, we can hang at yr door..if put at TB place, BBTBB will cook curry pig head leh!

can see me meh? i dun think so..maybe 1 day we pass by each other you also cannot recognise me.. warm lightings and bedside table is missing from MBR because i have yet to find 1 to meet my budget..kind of plain now.

BD, thank you..but each time my nephew came, he plays with the lights..faintz

Huh ? like that meh ? wah scary bunch of ppl leh :unsure: :unsure:

eh not so clear lah but can see your pic in your MBR console leh hehehehe

eh, true. white is difficult to maintain..but for black, once it's dirty, it's obvious especially my place is full of dust!

this is my 1st flat so i have not much to bring and i just have to unpack clothes/accessories. i finish unpacking in 1 day..

what do you mean, the dresser is too rough looking to yr bedroom?

btw, we think and do alike!! cos take photos together yesterday..BTW, can you see my face clearly from yr place? because i cant and i wonder is it my eyesight problem.

hahaha.... did you see us trying to stand at weird position to get nice angles for the photos??? LOL

Can't see your face lah.. too far away.. just know that you are nice and slim! :) So dont worry about your eyesight!

My dresser ah.. well, it's a little to tall so it looks more like a tower for storage rather than dresser... I just felt that it look out of place.. Maybe it's just me...

Oh well... I really wish we had joined 2 room to become 1 big MBR! LOL

eh, true. white is difficult to maintain..but for black, once it's dirty, it's obvious especially my place is full of dust!

this is my 1st flat so i have not much to bring and i just have to unpack clothes/accessories. i finish unpacking in 1 day..

WHITE is super high maintenance!!!! Even places like the our bedframe needs to be wipe every few days to get the dust off! We just bought some mircofibre cloth to help us to "dry" wipe our white sofa and bed frame... i think once a week then we will use a damp cloth.... For now that is.. maybe 6 months later.. it will be once 1 month then clean!

SO envy... we still have boxes sitting in our bedroom 3 which is the guest room....

erm never leh, cos your curtains were down so i can only see shadows.

BTW, since you say it's too far away, how can you tell i'm slim..lolx..me and hubby are fat pigs leh.

hmm, then maybe you need to put some decors to the tower so it will looks like a dresser..maybe put perfume, toner etc..then buy decals and paste on..

Well, this is our 1st hse, so the second one you can go ahead and hack all walls and make into 1 BIG MBR.

i haven't started wiping my cream sofa and bedframe..was exploring on how to keep the floor clean and dust free..my frd came and recommend me roman mop(no need to vacumm then mop, it's 2 in 1). Bought and tried yesterday, really can help to train muscle leh..but the floor was really clean compare to mop.

when cleaning my floor, I feel that no matter how we clean, the floor still have the dust dust feel.

we gave up on mops. now we use our osim iecology to steam and vacuum at the same time.

seems much better. but somehow, the tiles are not as reflective as before all carpentry are done.

wonder issit dirt trap too long and form a dirt layer? haiz....

hmm, you must buy those floor cleaner with polishing function or toherwise your floor is really too shiny liao then very hard to regain the shiness like before!!

hmm, how much is the osim iecology? Must propose to hubby leh..

hmm, you must buy those floor cleaner with polishing function or toherwise your floor is really too shiny liao then very hard to regain the shiness like before!!

hmm, how much is the osim iecology? Must propose to hubby leh..

can't remeber how much le. got it last year.

yours homogenoeus tiles right? what floor cleaner you use?

mine is ceramic tiles from HDB. i think you must go supermarket to explore..cos i saw some are specially for homo tiles.

I am currently using Mr Muscule, but i think the chemical too strong, cos my tiles got blue stain.

Hey Elane, glad to finally see your completed photos! :) Like the feel of your pink dressing room, can see a bit from my side when your blinds are up! When can we drop by your place (not to hang pig head!)? =p

Did your ID block up the bomb shelter hole completely cos there's no sign of it in the photo?