Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
weiwei

Any Comments With Washer Cum Dryer

hi all,

currently i look for the washer machine, not sure which brand is good. i had a very small space n only can put 1 wm instead, so i thinking to get a 2in1 washer cum dryer, anyone know how the condition for LG Washer cum dryer (WD14331AD)? or any good recommend? what the different between 2in1 & buy separately?

thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi all,

currently i look for the washer machine, not sure which brand is good. i had a very small space n only can put 1 wm instead, so i thinking to get a 2in1 washer cum dryer, anyone know how the condition for LG Washer cum dryer (WD14331AD)? or any good recommend? what the different between 2in1 & buy separately?

thanks!!

Is this model $800 plus now?? for the price its a gd buy!! Used to be much more ex... But be prepared for long, i mean very long drying time.

If you must die die have a dryer, you can stack it on top of your washer if space is at a premium.

The drying feature of a washer/dryer is always a compromise.

Even if you buy a Miele washer dryer.

Ask Lapena.

For the WD14331, drying time is long, but not thaaat so very long.

Some users are mistaken.

You have to read the manual first.

The machine will keep tumbling your clothes for 4 hours even after drying is completed if you don't remove them.

This helps to reduce wrinkling.

They see the machine still turning and think it has not finished yet.

Press the pause button and you can open the hatch already.

More info in the "LG washer" thread...

it depend bah. but recently i jus had a gathering @ my friend house. He brought a dryer & a washer. But he told me, in the end, until now 3 month of stay, he only use the dryer for 1 or 2 times.

I am also sourcing for washing machine , I was told that dealers from Jalan Bukit Merah somewhere opposite Queensway shopping centre give good discount. Any feedback from user about Panasonic aqua beat washing machine or any good recommendations on any other brands washing machine that are not more than $800? Seems like LG is popular now . Please share your views....

Guest Goobii
I am also sourcing for washing machine , I was told that dealers from Jalan Bukit Merah somewhere opposite Queensway shopping centre give good discount. Any feedback from user about Panasonic aqua beat washing machine or any good recommendations on any other brands washing machine that are not more than $800? Seems like LG is popular now . Please share your views....

I planning for the Hitachi wash&dry the new model but the price of is around $2300 after much reduction... was still considering whether to grab it.. as we like high end products yet it look good.. was actually thinking about samsung diamond wash/dry but heard that it is from korean that is why abit side back to think about getting it...

This is the specification: BD-105V2

http://www.hitachiconsumer.com/sg/products...s.aspx?oid=2591

today we went to Harvey to check out this model of LG washer WD 14331.. price is ard 1.1k if ircc.

however when the salesman demo to us, the sound and vibration of the whole machine is quite severe. comparable to samsung's vibration.

today we went to Harvey to check out this model of LG washer WD 14331.. price is ard 1.1k if ircc.

however when the salesman demo to us, the sound and vibration of the whole machine is quite severe. comparable to samsung's vibration.

I knew the LG was too good a deal!

All it took was that honest impartial salesman to expose what a piece of scrap the LG is.

Please thank him for me.

Gotta go kick my WD14331 washer now.

Dang machine been trying to fool me by being near silent all this while.

Hmm... what if I unlevel the feet?

I found this LG machine at a dealer shop with price SGD830. Is it a good buy?

Reread Post #2 above.

He says its a gd buy.

And that's coming from a non-LG fan...

If you ask me, I say this machine at 830 is tremendous value for money.

You should be getting the standard LG local warranty.

(Clue: It is longer than Miele's kiamkana 1 year local warranty)

I am using this LG Washer Cum Dryer. Bought it at Gain City for about $870. I thought it was quite good value for money, plus front load washers are supposed to be more energy and water efficient.

So far it's not bad. Noise wise, it depends on which stage the washing is it. It is quiet most of the time, but towards the end of the wash, when it's spinning the clothes at 1400 rpm, it does vibrate quite a bit. But I find that still acceptable.

For the dryer, I've tried it once. It has a REALLY long drying time. For some strange reason, although the clothes may already be dry, the machine still continues its drying cycle. I think I'll use this function sparingly.

One point to note though, front load washers need low sud washing powder/detergent. I didn't realise that at first, and bought normal washing powder . .