Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coke

Fs Ornaments And Plants

Hi all

Can I know where is a good place to get FS ornaments?

And also what kind of plants is good for indoors to be placed at wealth spot?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all

Thanks!

Hello

Why would you want to get FS ornaments? Your fsm recommended? You can find plenty in chinatown and bugis area ifyou really want.

There are no such plants.

Hi all

Thanks!

Twolambs, this is what Zhang Xian Sheng recommends to Coke.

Twolambs, this is what Zhang Xian Sheng recommends to Coke.

I wish to clarify. Master Zhang did not ask me to put plants or what ornaments.

He told me this particular spot is the wealth spot. Then I asked him what should be placed at that spot, and he mentioned to me that can be things like Sofa, or plants etc.

I dont find anything wrong with tat too.

I wish to clarify. Master Zhang did not ask me to put plants or what ornaments.

He told me this particular spot is the wealth spot. Then I asked him what should be placed at that spot, and he mentioned to me that can be things like Sofa, or plants etc.

I dont find anything wrong with tat too.

Hi Coke

Please understand that I'm just trying to put forth correct information here. If you've read my previous posts, I was one of the victim of many bad fsms. (I just don't want to see more victims like me) If you're happy with your fsm, fine. We are not going to debate about that. After my previous bad experience, I really put some effort to understand correct feng shui and practises.

In my humble opinion/ knowledge, there is no such thing as a wealth area put "PLANTS" OR "SOFA". You can don't believe me and try to ask other forumers like felixwong or xiezi whom I think are knowledgeable enough.

This definitely reflects on the quality and experience of your fsm. In fact, if you accept my frankness, it is utterly nonsense!!

Also, if a master has pointed out a wealth spot to you, he will definitely teach you how to activate and not 'things like Sofa or plants etc" also can!!!

Hi Coke

Please understand that I'm just trying to put forth correct information here. If you've read my previous posts, I was one of the victim of many bad fsms. (I just don't want to see more victims like me) If you're happy with your fsm, fine. We are not going to debate about that. After my previous bad experience, I really put some effort to understand correct feng shui and practises.

In my humble opinion/ knowledge, there is no such thing as a wealth area put "PLANTS" OR "SOFA". You can don't believe me and try to ask other forumers like felixwong or xiezi whom I think are knowledgeable enough.

This definitely reflects on the quality and experience of your fsm. In fact, if you accept my frankness, it is utterly nonsense!!

Also, if a master has pointed out a wealth spot to you, he will definitely teach you how to activate and not 'things like Sofa or plants etc" also can!!!

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your frankness.

Be it nonsense or not, I chose to believe in the FSM I engaged. Although I am a laymen in FS, or rather, a FS idiot, i believe that there is no right or wrong. There are indeed business, and many many more dealing with FS ornaments. There are also many companies, some even big MNC, purposely display FS ornaments.

your theory could be right and we appreciate your helpfulness in this forum. However, perhaps you can let us, laymen, just read and decide for ourselves, and at the end of the day, we are not obessed with FS, we just want to have a ease of mind, to sleep well thinking that these FS tips from the FSM we have engaged works......perhaps you can just let us indulge in that ba....:)

Be it nonsense or not, I chose to believe in the FSM I engaged. Although I am a laymen in FS, or rather, a FS idiot, i believe that there is no right or wrong. There are indeed business, and many many more dealing with FS ornaments. There are also many companies, some even big MNC, purposely display FS ornaments.

Its just my 2 cents worth of opinion and hope we don't have any heart feeling on this session.

We respected every one decision. In this fengshui world, lots of people still feel that Fengshui is a superstitious kinds of theory, even some people will also think is so call 江湖行骗. Why?

I not sure everyone agree, after fengshui adjustment is done, it MUST see improvement.

破除一命、二运、三风水的观念.

i do believe there are plenty of Cheats nowadays due to the economy down turn...

Before you engage any FSM... do a self search in Feng shui in youtube or website...

before you get cheated with simple and not constructive advises....

i do believe there are plenty of Cheats nowadays due to the economy down turn...

Before you engage any FSM... do a self search in Feng shui in youtube or website...

before you get cheated with simple and not constructive advises....

Indeed, nowadays many FSM can tell you what things had happen in the past base on 紫白诀 easily. If not they also can base on your 八字 and tell you what had happened before too. Shall we impress in such way?

Give an example, one can tell you the sickness but he is not capable to issue medicine or medicine that cannot cure your illness is useless too.

From my experience, a true master is hard to find nowadays.

Hi Coke,

let's get back to the topic about what plants to be placed at your wealth spot...

I would like to assume that the fengshui theory used is by examining the exterior landform... If i didnt guess wrongly, it should be on the right side looking into the house right?? looks like our 青龙 has been determined as wealth spot again...

Is your "wealth spot" near the window? If it is, then probably putting some plants like money plant which is easy to maintain would be good. Actually something light and not to heavy to suppress its goodness... if it is beside a sofa or etc, then probably a fish tank with moving yang water would activate the wealth spot...

Hope it helps...

Hi xiezi,

You are right... knowing how to predict your future by 八字 or 紫薇 would only qualify them to be a fortune teller... as a fengshui practitioner, we should be able to 用神培山 then only can we provide a cure for them...

一命、二运、三风水、四积功德、五读书。

it doesnt stop after you consult a fengshui practitioner, you have to do good also... if you do evil and hope fengshui will get you out of jail... better think twice...

Hope we all learn together...

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Edited by felixwong

it doesnt stop after you consult a fengshui practitioner, you have to do good also... if you do evil and hope fengshui will get you out of jail... better think twice...

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Hi Felix

Yes, I agree with you.

天玉经末段:若还求地不种德,隐口深藏舌。

Regards

Xiezi

Hi Coke,

let's get back to the topic about what plants to be placed at your wealth spot...

I would like to assume that the fengshui theory used is by examining the exterior landform... If i didnt guess wrongly, it should be on the right side looking into the house right?? looks like our 青龙 has been determined as wealth spot again...

Is your "wealth spot" near the window? If it is, then probably putting some plants like money plant which is easy to maintain would be good. Actually something light and not to heavy to suppress its goodness... if it is beside a sofa or etc, then probably a fish tank with moving yang water would activate the wealth spot...

Hope it helps...

Hi xiezi,

You are right... knowing how to predict your future by 八字 or 紫薇 would only qualify them to be a fortune teller... as a fengshui practitioner, we should be able to 用神培山 then only can we provide a cure for them...

一命、二运、三风水、四积功德、五读书。

Thank you.

Felix Wong

Thanks Felix for your objectives and unbiased views :)

We are all here to learn :)