Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mist98

Bedframe

Guys, any website got nice bedframe to see? or maybe ur bedframe pic to share. thinking custom 1 but lack of design . Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guys, any website got nice bedframe to see? or maybe ur bedframe pic to share. thinking custom 1 but lack of design . Thanks

you may want to try www.hommage-trading.com

I am making one, but is not ready yet (until end of next week).

Mine is an integrated one with the wardrobe. Integrated as in design but is detachable. Nothing fancyful just a block of wood. Will share picture when it is done.

Hi,

Anyone keen to take over my Magic Koil Elegance King size hydraulic storage bed frame? Just delivered on Wednesday (12 August 09). Bought from Defu furniture. Selling because my daughter refuse to sleep on her single bed and wants to sleep with us. But with my 10" mattress on the bed frame, it is too high and will be dangerous if she falls off the bed. Letting go at a loss and will pay for delivery charges. Genuine buyers only!! Viewing can be arranged. Pls sms me 98766304. To let go fast. Email me for pics. t_tottot@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

Hi, you can try these few web sites...

www.ibeds.com.sg

www.beds.sg

www.dreamzzzllp.com

I had personally visited all the abovementioned sites.. mmh... the pictures not really well taken.. haha

So its best that you visit the showrooms instead. =)

Cheers