Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhanie_17

Our Cozy Ea Flat In Tampines

that's exciting! i love WIW, and i cannot afford 1, so do keep us posted thru your reno pictures okie?

I will I will...I wasn't able to visit them yesterday and today because of work.

My husband will be taking some pics tomorrow. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have just visited my flat this morning but unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera...well all hackings have been finished. False ceiling on living, dining and rooms are done. Electrical wirings and aircon piping have been completed as well. Some minr touch up on Monday maybe...

Agendas for next week are:

-Painting

-Installation of lights

-Tiling on living room, 2 toilets and kitchen

nowadays 'foreign talent' can also buy hdb wor

singaporeans are in trouble!

I am a foreign talent but I am a resident here... :D don't be paranoid mister! :bangwall:

Edited by yhanie_17

Sis, how's your reno? Mine's almost done and I'm quite relieved that the outcome is "okay", considering that we went through a lot of problems with our interior designer.

Hope to see pics of your reno :) and hope everything's going smoothly.

Sis, how's your reno? Mine's almost done and I'm quite relieved that the outcome is "okay", considering that we went through a lot of problems with our interior designer.

Hope to see pics of your reno :) and hope everything's going smoothly.

So far it's okay...I haven't uploaded the pics yet coz for this week mostly is tiling works...false ceiling for living, dining and bedrooms are completed.

The lights were delivered yesterday so they will be installing it this Friday and Saturday.

Next week is painting plus the laminated flooring in our living area and then the carpentry works.

I am very happy with the progress and so far no major issues involved. :D

glad there's no drama in your reno experience, hehe. Exciting noh? You'll see a BIG difference after the false ceiling lights are installed... makes the house cozy. :wub: i'm sure you're eager to move in to your new home, just like me :)

glad there's no drama in your reno experience, hehe. Exciting noh? You'll see a BIG difference after the false ceiling lights are installed... makes the house cozy. :wub: i'm sure you're eager to move in to your new home, just like me :)

Yes..yes...actually I haven't seen the house yet... :D Just getting the updates from my husband and my sisters... :rolleyes:

I will only go there by next week so that I can see the big difference and be amazed.

What's good with them is they really make it a point to join us during our shopping spree...atleast we're sure that we are getting

the right furnitures that will suit the concept. They also gave us some "freebies" like TV, Oven, Cooker, Hob, Sink from Teka.

So far my experience with *** is superb! :D:D

wow, that's nice! including TV??!? Our ID also accompanied us in tile selection, bathroom accessories/lighting selection etc. , but we prefer to buy our own furnitures without her help. Some people say designers get a cut from the purchases, hence the client pays more. Dunno if it's true.

How much are you paying for your reno? still under 35k?

Yes..yes...actually I haven't seen the house yet... :D Just getting the updates from my husband and my sisters... :rolleyes:

I will only go there by next week so that I can see the big difference and be amazed.

What's good with them is they really make it a point to join us during our shopping spree...atleast we're sure that we are getting

the right furnitures that will suit the concept. They also gave us some "freebies" like TV, Oven, Cooker, Hob, Sink from Teka.

So far my experience with *** is superb! :D:D

so LUCKY of you...

mine with lots of hipcups..

false ceiling alignment out..

tv console change number of drawers not inform till i call them (think wanna to give me a surprise when the carpentry up!)

paint the wrong colours for all walls, now waiting to re paint?

all mistake from contractors were spotted by me and inform them and then they will rectify.. thinking am i the supervisor??

lightings suppose to be up yesterday but not done, granite baywindow to be done today think not going to materialise...

that why so LUCKY of you!

maybe my project is too small an amount...

Edited by admin

wow, that's nice! including TV??!? Our ID also accompanied us in tile selection, bathroom accessories/lighting selection etc. , but we prefer to buy our own furnitures without her help. Some people say designers get a cut from the purchases, hence the client pays more. Dunno if it's true.

How much are you paying for your reno? still under 35k?

31K to be exact...the TV one is my choice... For the furnitures I don't think they get a cut because I was the one

who selected the shop. They just helped me to choose the colors that will match our theme..

Reno cost is 31K though my budget is 40K. So I saved a lot.

so LUCKY of you...

mine with lots of hipcups..

false ceiling alignment out..

tv console change number of drawers not inform till i call them (think wanna to give me a surprise when the carpentry up!)

paint the wrong colours for all walls, now waiting to re paint?

all mistake from contractors were spotted by me and inform them and then they will rectify.. thinking am i the supervisor??

lightings suppose to be up yesterday but not done, granite baywindow to be done today think not going to materialise...

that why so LUCKY of you!

maybe my project is too small an amount...

Sad to hear these sentiments...I will take note of this when I visit the house next week.

As a precaution, I have asked them to provide me again the final 3D so I can compare as well

as the color that we have chosen.

Hope everything can be settled amicably.

Sad to hear these sentiments...I will take note of this when I visit the house next week.

As a precaution, I have asked them to provide me again the final 3D so I can compare as well

as the color that we have chosen.

Hope everything can be settled amicably.

final drawings given to me with the materials choosen.

but when come to site with the carpenters, certain things might need to change due to mechanism and ......, hard to predict.

just informed that positioning of my plc lights changed due to my hanging lights at my bedside..

31K to be exact...the TV one is my choice... For the furnitures I don't think they get a cut because I was the one

who selected the shop. They just helped me to choose the colors that will match our theme..

Reno cost is 31K though my budget is 40K. So I saved a lot.

then your ID is really very good, to help you to save costs. No progress photos of your reno?