Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhanie_17

Our Cozy Ea Flat In Tampines

3D pics looks good....actual is a bust :( not worth 31k by the looks of it. Kudos for **** for earning a lot liao! Why was the "feature" in wall not included??? Courts wall sale definitely cheaper and could have saved you more $$. Apologize for being blunt mah...just the way how home magz critics put it in writing. :paint: Oh well.....a roof over your head is better than none at all.

Wow! VEry well said! :D I like your comment a lot but sorry I am very very satisfied with their

work!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wow! VEry well said! :D I like your comment a lot but sorry I am very very satisfied with their

work!

Hi Yhanie,

I have been following your reno blog for the past one and a half months. I am looking for an ID to do an overhaul of my Tampines resale EA and ** was one of the ID firm that I approached because of your very positive comments. Now that your reno has completed, any overall comments of your experience with **? :)

Hi Yhanie,

I have been following your reno blog for the past one and a half months. I am looking for an ID to do an overhaul of my Tampines resale EA and **was one of the ID firm that I approached because of your very positive comments. Now that your reno has completed, any overall comments of your experience with **? :)

I am completely satisfied with their work. It was SUPERB according to my friends after seeing it last Sat during our house warming.

Whatever we have discussed during the planning phase were all followed. Of course along the way there are some super minor

misunderstandings, but all were closed within the time frame.

By the way, who is your ID at ***? What I can suggest is that you should have a major TRUST with the ID so that the project will

turn out nice for you.

I am completely satisfied with their work. It was SUPERB according to my friends after seeing it last Sat during our house warming.

Whatever we have discussed during the planning phase were all followed. Of course along the way there are some super minor

By the way, who is your ID at **? What I can suggest is that you should have a major TRUST with the ID so that the project will

turn out nice for you.

try adding a carpet or shaggy rug to your living area...tat wil surely help..

By the way, who is your ID at **? What I can suggest is that you should have a major TRUST with the ID so that the project will

turn out nice for you.

Good to hear that you have a good experience :) . My ID is Jimmy, but Zaidy somehow took over the design halfway, though Jimmy is still involved. Both are quite nice people. I am still waiting for a few more quotes and designs to come in before deciding on who to engage. Hopefully, everything will be confirmed by the next week.

By the way, any more post reno pics to share? And may I invite you to visit my renoblog? (But I have nothing much to share at the moment :))

congratulations..

me still a long way.. a lot of hipcups and defect done by carpenter.

atlivng can do a good layout and drawings but carpenter cannot do provide good workmanship.

thinks diana got a few projects on hand and busy to overlook all projects.

Hi Yhanie,

How's the renovation progress for your new house w ***?

I've engage them for 3d drawings in mid Oct during the expo fair. However, the 3d drawings are a bit slow. We've told them we need to get the house renovated by end of Dec09. But till now, not much progress yet. My ID is Yvoone Tangs. She has visited my house in late Oct. And we've met up at her office last monday. There are some changes to the 3D drawings but she has not gave me the amendment copy. I do not know if they are able to meet my schedule as she seems very busy. I'll need major re-ramp for my 5room flat.

I would like to chekc how's ur renovation encounter with them? Is it smooth?