Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhanie_17

Our Cozy Ea Flat In Tampines

then your ID is really very good, to help you to save costs. No progress photos of your reno?

I'll post the reno pics next week after their painting and lights installation... :D

I just came from the house and it's very dark... :D So better to see it during day time...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
31K to be exact...the TV one is my choice... For the furnitures I don't think they get a cut because I was the one

who selected the shop. They just helped me to choose the colors that will match our theme..

Reno cost is 31K though my budget is 40K. So I saved a lot.

wow!*** quote is really, really low without compromising the service. good choice!

wow! *** quote is really, really low without compromising the service. good choice!

Yes. I'm really thankful to them. I just came from Expo to buy the mattress and bedframe (King) for our

bedroom. I bought the high end one Posture Care type. :D We need this to pamper ourselves.... :D

We'll be moving to our new place on 14th Oct... :D

So far the project is on schedule...I will post the reno pics after our trip to Manila. :D

So far the project is on schedule...I will post the reno pics after our trip to Manila. :D

14th Oct, that's very fast, which is next week. keep us posted and feed us more photos okie?

wow! that's fast...

so far, no confirm date was given to me when my project gonna complete, therefore dare not arrange for my electrical and furniture to deliver.

the only thing i know is that the reno approval by management is till 21 oct.

my master had given me date to shift in on 23 oct which i don't think i can make it now...

so far this week nothing much was done (only repaint and replace the granite which contractor had fixed wrongly).

i can only wait wait wait????

Wow Yhanie,

Congrats, yr reno is really very on schedule! :good: A really good n smooth reno u have there. :yamseng: Enjoy yr trip!! :)

wow! that's fast...

so far, no confirm date was given to me when my project gonna complete, therefore dare not arrange for my electrical and furniture to deliver.

the only thing i know is that the reno approval by management is till 21 oct.

my master had given me date to shift in on 23 oct which i don't think i can make it now...

so far this week nothing much was done (only repaint and replace the granite which contractor had fixed wrongly).

i can only wait wait wait????

Hi Chanel,

I understand totally how u feeling. ;) Dont worry, cheer up, and hang in there. :sport-smiley-004: Haha, dont know if this will make u feel much better or not? My reno started in dec'08 (LAST YEAR!!!), so there's someone else that's much in worse state than u. Lol, dont know u will feel better or make u more scare? Haha, anyway, it's meant to make u feel better one, dont worry, very rare few will be so unlucky than me.

Moved in by 23 oct? Then u still have roughly 2 more weeks to go, so keep chasing the contractor, might still be able to make it. :)

Hi Chanel,

I understand totally how u feeling. ;) Dont worry, cheer up, and hang in there. :sport-smiley-004: Haha, dont know if this will make u feel much better or not? My reno started in dec'08 (LAST YEAR!!!), so there's someone else that's much in worse state than u. Lol, dont know u will feel better or make u more scare? Haha, anyway, it's meant to make u feel better one, dont worry, very rare few will be so unlucky than me.

Moved in by 23 oct? Then u still have roughly 2 more weeks to go, so keep chasing the contractor, might still be able to make it. :)

We are using the ID, probably they trying to rush for her as they plan to shift in by 15 oct.

So far, this week nothing done, only repainting but colour seems a bit odd, brought it up but was told is correct.

Don't think can finish on time.

SMS also no respond, how to chase? Sigh.....

We are using the ID, probably they trying to rush for her as they plan to shift in by 15 oct.

So far, this week nothing done, only repainting but colour seems a bit odd, brought it up but was told is correct.

Don't think can finish on time.

SMS also no respond, how to chase? Sigh.....

Hmm...keep calling his or her phone? Or go down to the office? Is the contractor the owner of the business or just one of the many IDs workng in the company?

Yey! We'll be moving to our new house tonight. I'll post the pics soon.. :D

Hi yhanie,

Eagerly waiting for your photographs. Would like to see how your reno turns out to be as my ID is also **.

Regards.

Yey! We'll be moving to our new house tonight. I'll post the pics soon.. :D

Your reno seems to be super fast.. pls post pics once you have settled down k.. congrats!! :D

Finally the renovation is almost 90% completed... We have moved in last 14 Oct as we need to vacate

the rented flat on that day itself.

The customized sofa has not been delivered yet coz of some delay in shipping so the furniture shop has lend us

a loan sofa set which I really don't like... ;) I don't have a choice so I have accepeted it.

Wirings in the TV console will be done on Monday as we need to hide some of the wires for both Living area and Master

Bedroom. Kitchen is still under construction since the laminated glass in the wall was broken by the plumber who fixed our

kitchen sink.. :D

Here's the link to some of my Post reno pics:

Post reno pics of my House....

This is all for now as I am still fixing my Master Bedroom and Kitchen. I will post everything once all

the furnitures have been delivered and of course the ultimate general cleaning.

3D pics looks good....actual is a bust :( not worth 31k by the looks of it. Kudos for **** for earning a lot liao! Why was the "feature" in wall not included??? Courts wall sale definitely cheaper and could have saved you more $$. Apologize for being blunt mah...just the way how home magz critics put it in writing. :paint: Oh well.....a roof over your head is better than none at all.