Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dodofish

Good Offer Shop Of Electrical Appliances

Hi all,

I have just bought my 32 inch Toshiba LCD at Everjoint for the price of $599.

Free Wall mount and delivery.

Always compare price btw Goh Ah Bee and everjoint, both located at the North.

But Everjoint provide more recommendation and advise.

Price is also very competitive for both.

Regards.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
bro/sis,

trust me lah . Use my method that I told u that day. go harvey norman , and it wouldn't go wrong

simon, hhehe.. yah we'll definitely use ur method.. jus wanna check out pricing.. =p

anyway today we passed by GAB, check out prices for fridge and washers, fridge is cheaper by $100 compared to HM.. but washer is sama... so of cus in this case, will go to HM and pay by installments!!

simon, hhehe.. yah we'll definitely use ur method.. jus wanna check out pricing.. =p

anyway today we passed by GAB, check out prices for fridge and washers, fridge is cheaper by $100 compared to HM.. but washer is sama... so of cus in this case, will go to HM and pay by installments!!

Good luck for yr hunt .

:)

bro/sis,

trust me lah . Use my method that I told u that day. go harvey norman , and it wouldn't go wrong

Hi Supersimon27,

What's your method? Get the best price n ask Harvey Norman to match? Thanks for any advice!

Hi Supersimon27,

What's your method? Get the best price n ask Harvey Norman to match? Thanks for any advice!

You be suprised that Harvey Norman actually can bargain and they got different prices for each branch (think because of rental). Not many people knows about this. So go find out what is the fast rate you can find in the market then go HN and tell the salesman this is what you can get, can he matches it. Get from HN at least feels better right and got extended warranty, credit card instalment etc.

If you know exactly what you want, get the model number and go Tampines Mart, it is a small HN so they don't stock all the models. Look for this salesman call Gao Feng, a guy with small eyes, he can gives you the best price he can offer. Say you introduce by Mr Lim (Lin Xiansheng).

You be suprised that Harvey Norman actually can bargain and they got different prices for each branch (think because of rental). Not many people knows about this. So go find out what is the fast rate you can find in the market then go HN and tell the salesman this is what you can get, can he matches it. Get from HN at least feels better right and got extended warranty, credit card instalment etc.

If you know exactly what you want, get the model number and go Tampines Mart, it is a small HN so they don't stock all the models. Look for this salesman call Gao Feng, a guy with small eyes, he can gives you the best price he can offer. Say you introduce by Mr Lim (Lin Xiansheng).

Yup. that's what i read from renotalk and that's what I did too . And .... phahaha

but not all HN can use this method . I try at Yishun - faILED .At MW , yes ...

Hi all,

I have just bought my 32 inch Toshiba LCD at Everjoint for the price of $599.

Free Wall mount and delivery.

Always compare price btw Goh Ah Bee and everjoint, both located at the North.

But Everjoint provide more recommendation and advise.

Price is also very competitive for both.

Regards.

I just ordered 32 inch Toshiba LCD from Everjoint also. Wanted to get Samsung but the boss told me that he received quite a few complaints about the panel... blur if view from the sides. He recommended Toshiba and Hitachi, both with panels made in Japan so no such problem. Chose Toshiba cause more value for money.

I bought ELBA washer, Mitsubishi fridge and other small electrical appliances there too. They offer installment plan, DBS card interest is lowest. After adding the interest, it is still lower than those of the mega stores...

Their installment plan is like Courts still or must use credit card? Don't have credit card but would like to buy a few things at one time rather than one by one because of financial constraints.

isnt this renotalk. haha.

anyway i tried b4 too at hn, and yes it does work this way. haha.. can try bargaining at audio house too. not too sure abt Courts =p

i think depends on who you meet. sometimes they sense you want to buy, then will match your price one.

BTW, is it worth paying the extra for the extended warranty ? checked the prices at Harvey Norman and Everjoint. Everjoint prices are really competitive but then no extended warranty as compare if you purchase from Harvey Norman. So thinking, is it really necessary to buy these extended warranty for electrical applicances ?

Guest Goobii
BTW, is it worth paying the extra for the extended warranty ? checked the prices at Harvey Norman and Everjoint. Everjoint prices are really competitive but then no extended warranty as compare if you purchase from Harvey Norman. So thinking, is it really necessary to buy these extended warranty for electrical applicances ?

YES~!

Is worth it...

If small shop close down.. FIND WHO?

If big shop close down.. FIND WHO?

which answer is easier to fight in CASE & get refund or repair fastest....

I agree that big shops can bargain. Few years back when I went to get my Panasonic Plasma. 3999 is so steep hor. Then we say we want to consider.

The guy says if we confirm he will get us at 3699. But we say we still have to think. Then the final one was 3399 plus $800 NTUC vouchers leh.

So like buying house, walk into a shop dun show that you are super keen then walk away till they match a good price.

everjoint recently alot of complains. my friend said he got really bad after service from everjoint after he bargained. the person made a comment like sell u so low liao, what you expect on the phone. so i advoiding it. haha. not sure if true or not, anyway. I think audio house is not bad, mangaed to bargain over the lcd tv i bought. somemore they really personally guide you through selection. very impressed i must say at the geylang branch

everjoint recently alot of complains. my friend said he got really bad after service from everjoint after he bargained. the person made a comment like sell u so low liao, what you expect on the phone. so i advoiding it. haha. not sure if true or not, anyway. I think audio house is not bad, mangaed to bargain over the lcd tv i bought. somemore they really personally guide you through selection. very impressed i must say at the geylang branch

I have just bought my Toshiba items from them recently. Well, their service is pretty good I should said, as I was assisted by Mr Lee to make the purchase. The price given is wholesale price, and is pretty competitive, against the shop around AMK and Hougang.

I believe all of us will ask for discount, which ever shop we go, but the main thing is that we can obtain the price that is lowest around those we visited.

Some of them purposely bring up the price and then drop down to their selling price by giving us 10 or 15% discount. Well, it also a form of gimmick.

So sometime also dun expect to have a big difference in price, but instead the service and delivery, which everjoint has fulfill it.

do they(Everjoint) accept credit cards?

I have just bought my Toshiba items from them recently. Well, their service is pretty good I should said, as I was assisted by Mr Lee to make the purchase. The price given is wholesale price, and is pretty competitive, against the shop around AMK and Hougang.

I believe all of us will ask for discount, which ever shop we go, but the main thing is that we can obtain the price that is lowest around those we visited.

Some of them purposely bring up the price and then drop down to their selling price by giving us 10 or 15% discount. Well, it also a form of gimmick.

So sometime also dun expect to have a big difference in price, but instead the service and delivery, which everjoint has fulfill it.