Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cbong23

House Facing

Ivy,

I am not surprised by your respond.

If you read my post from doremon's point. I am asking her to do the acid test herself since she is not looking at engaging a FSM or a consultant to fengshui her house.

If you wish to carry on picking on me, so be it. I will not take it to heart, forumers have eyes to read. Let them decide for themselves.

Thank you.

Read the previous posts. Why should I give any breaks to a person who deem not a gentlemen. Such character should not even practise FS.

Moreover, I'm very objective here. Great masters straightaway pen down the facing. "To observe" can sometimes take months (worse for a layman to feng shui). After audit, still have to wait to see which chart suit better (engage fsm or pay money for what?!!), "die already also don't know what actually happen"!!!!! (Still waiting to verify which chart...hahaha)

Bk888, go around all the feng shui forums and you'll be amazed at how many experts or practitioners at hand to offer help....anytime 100 times better than felix. On the other hand.....do you dare to try their recommendations?

Edited by felixwong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Read the previous posts. Why should I give any breaks to a person who deem not a gentlemen. Such character should not even practise FS.

Moreover, I'm very objective here. Great masters straightaway pen down the facing. "To observe" can sometimes take months (worse for a layman to feng shui). After audit, still have to wait to see which chart suit better (engage fsm or pay money for what?!!), "die already also don't know what actually happen"!!!!! (Still waiting to verify which chart...hahaha)

Bk888, go around all the feng shui forums and you'll be amazed at how many experts or practitioners at hand to offer help....anytime 100 times better than felix. On the other hand.....do you dare to try their recommendations?

Ivy,

I think felix is just trying to help a lost guy who is trying to determine the facing/sitting of his own hse and anyway its free of charge, so no harm trying to use the acid method. You might not know this might works somehow...I may not know to take which facing but i do have heard abt ppl 'preferred' use the facing of the house than the door facing due to some reasons.

Most Feng Shui system make use of either the sitting or facing direction (plus other factors) to determine the qi distribution in a house.

Im sure he is helpful enough to be here spending his time and efforts. There is no perfect fengshui masters around. Thks

Ivy,

I am not surprised by your respond.

If you read my post from doremon's point. I am asking her to do the acid test herself since she is not looking at engaging a FSM or a consultant to fengshui her house.

If you wish to carry on picking on me, so be it. I will not take it to heart, forumers have eyes to read. Let them decide for themselves.

Thank you.

Felix

I have already said "objectively". I have no prejudice in my comments.

Let me quote your posting "In this case, I'll take 2 readings, 1 for the unit , and 1 for the block then I'll decide by acid test which one is more accurate reading for the house....discreetly or opening is up to individual masters...."

You need not try to excuse by pushing the issue back to doremon. What I'm saying is a practitioner need his foundation and knowledge right and the facing is decided. When an fsm can't even decide which chart to suit the house, just like one of the Master said, this type of practioner is not even qualified.

Moreover, there are many facing having (if base on flying stars) the same result in one sector, so how can this be a proper advice for a layman?

My advice to you, take a few more years to learn and stop risking people's lives to misery or confusion.

Ivy,

I think felix is just trying to help a lost guy who is trying to determine the facing/sitting of his own hse and anyway its free of charge, so no harm trying to use the acid method. You might not know this might works somehow...I may not know to take which facing but i do have heard abt ppl 'preferred' use the facing of the house than the door facing due to some reasons.

Most Feng Shui system make use of either the sitting or facing direction (plus other factors) to determine the qi distribution in a house.

Im sure he is helpful enough to be here spending his time and efforts. There is no perfect fengshui masters around. Thks

jc77

I have already explain as above.

When a forummer with knowledge trying to offer free advice and have some mistakes, we are all open to discussion. However, when a person has a motive to secure business in the website, he is also most welcome but will have to fall under scrutiny in his knowledge. Read his previous post as he was trying to promote his service and website.

I can offer free advice with no ulterior motive except to beat down all the "con" fsmssss

jc77

I have already explain as above.

When a forummer with knowledge trying to offer free advice and have some mistakes, we are all open to discussion. However, when a person has a motive to secure business in the website, he is also most welcome but will have to fall under scrutiny in his knowledge. Read his previous post as he was trying to promote his service and website.

I can offer free advice with no ulterior motive except to beat down all the "con" fsmssss

Ivy,

Looks like you got some grudges against him rite?? haha from the past postings i observed... Im sure many ppl here are trying to promote their services and products but we cant confirmed the person or felix has ulterior motives. If Even he has, but i feels tat he didnt trying to 'hard sell' or push ppl his svcs. Its up to individuals to believe and see...

Everybody has a chance to prove, y not felix??

How sure can you be that those FSMs that are very experienced never make mistakes and do not discretely do an acid test to confirm their facing reading? Are they deemed to be thieves, conmen, cheats, unethical people?

Moreever many ppl like him may not promoting , he is just trying to bring awareness.

Gd day!

Edited by jc77

Cool it off.. kindly refrain fm badmouthing, slandering and personal attacks.

Personal attacks/ flaming on fellow forumers, consultants and their businesses, moderators or staffs at RenoTalk will not be tolerated.. thanks JuzChris

Cool it off.. kindly refrain fm badmouthing, slandering and personal attacks.

Personal attacks/ flaming on fellow forumers, consultants and their businesses, moderators or staffs at RenoTalk will not be tolerated.. thanks JuzChris

Ok, well taken note....I was just trying to be candid.