Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

wah i everybody is smooth engaged him especially boeing.. care to share?

It's all about managing expectations.. give some buffer and try to be involved in the project, u will have fun seeing the project through and making new friends..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I believe he also owes many people handover this week as well. Anyway if my house is not handed over in proper condition today then you will be sure I will come in here to post with all the pictures as well.

I believe he also owes many people handover this week as well. Anyway if my house is not handed over in proper condition today then you will be sure I will come in here to post with all the pictures as well.

wah... another saga soon to be revealed???

tell us the story leh.. i kepo abit.

need to let people open eyes big big

Dear Everybody,

I am receiving too many calls from clients of of other contractors asking me for help to complete their half-done projects.

I have helped 7-8 of their clients to finish up their renovation projects and this has affected my own projects.

Let me make it clear that I do not want to be in anyway related to Fu Hua Interior (Ah Soon) and Beng Fong Reno (another Jason Goh) and I am not responsible to help them finish up whatever jobs they have not done for their clients, or whatever promises they have promised to their clients.

Also, it is good to take up a licensed HDB Contractor so that you will have less problems with your renovations.

Jason Goh

Edited by JGResponse

hi

would like to clarify things -

jason is a very kind person but i think he has his limitations and ricebowl to look after too...

i have also seek his help only because i wasn't able to contact the electrician and i need him to complete my work for me...

i also feel bad to find him at this time where there are houses he need to HO especially during this festive season..

to help me is just a kind favour from him, not his obligations...

anyway i will have to pay the works incurred to be fair to jason....can say that i am actually engaging jason to finish my house things...

i apologize to all jason's customer if it has affected your HO in one way or another (when he send his workers to do some of my jobs)

Edited by seashell

Hi all, have been in this forum reading up and getting information for a few months already and finally i am getting my keys soon! Heard that Jason Goh will be doing a few units at my new house there... interested to find out more about his workmanship so anybody have any pics to share? I know that he is a contractor but will there be any drawings given? Both me and my wife are not creative so would definitely need someone to give us ideas not sure if Jason will be able to provide ideas for the design of the house. Anybody can advise? Thanks.

hi

would like to clarify things -

jason is a very kind person but i think he has his limitations and ricebowl to look after too...

i have also seek his help only because i wasn't able to contact the electrician and i need him to complete my work for me...

i also feel bad to find him at this time where there are houses he need to HO especially during this festive season..

to help me is just a kind favour from him, not his obligations...

anyway i will have to pay the works incurred to be fair to jason....can say that i am actually engaging jason to finish my house things...

i apologize to all jason's customer if it has affected your HO in one way or another (when he send his workers to do some of my jobs)

seashell... is okie... i think everybody understand the situation... well, though Jason of U and B is helping the rest out... but I did see my project is still moving... I guess since there is 2 Jason Goh... maybe we shld address Jason of U and B... clearly and without confusion...

Hi all, have been in this forum reading up and getting information for a few months already and finally i am getting my keys soon! Heard that Jason Goh will be doing a few units at my new house there... interested to find out more about his workmanship so anybody have any pics to share? I know that he is a contractor but will there be any drawings given? Both me and my wife are not creative so would definitely need someone to give us ideas not sure if Jason will be able to provide ideas for the design of the house. Anybody can advise? Thanks.

Jason of U and B is currently renovating my house... His style is that we will do 1 step at a time... like for the case of mine... after hacking the floor... he will ask us to go up and talk to the tiler how we want the floor to be lay. And next, he will talk about electrical layout... cons and pro... cons: seem like no plan... pros: allow you more time to think how you want your renovation to be... research while they are working on it...

You may not expect fantastic 3D drawings from Jason, but he is good at sketching our a quick 3D design with his pencil. His Project Manager is an ID by profession, so depending on how Jason deal with your project. My recommendation is that you read up some ID magazines, meet with some ID companies to get an idea on the space planning, design, theme and color. Have some photos and magazine cut-out and share with him during your visit. With Jason's team experience, they are good at the final touch of making the job neat and nice. Also you can have a good comparison on the cost when meet with Jason. Workmanship is very subjective to individual and you should try to visit some of Jason's reno site to have a look at yourself.

Hi Dsman,

Congrats to your wedding on Friday!

Sorry I was too busy to go down on Saturday for your banquet.

Your renovations I rush rush finish most stuff, now left only carpentry work.

You can go for your honeymoon in peace. =)

I will continue your carpentry and deliver by these few weeks.

Sorry busy these few weeks, because I concentrate on kopi-o and Boeing3G's renovations.

Thank you for your support!

jason, no worries.

thanks again for your wedding 'gift' :)

anyway, i have already put back the lock on the gate, so that you can enter the house.