Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Have you all checked the contract value of your claims ? Contract value is the entire amount of the contracted amount and not just the deposits. Cos if it is above $10,000 (or $20,000), SCT cannot hear you case ....

Personally, I feel filing with case is a waste of time. What can they do to protect consumer rights? I haven't see much. In Singapore, companies are big shots and consumers are carrot head. That is why we keep seeing tourist kana chop left right center.

I suggest combine effort and go SCT. Faster

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Blueocean, CASE officer mentioned should specify to SCT the amount of deposit made NOT the contract value. Anyway will file with SCT next week liao.

Heard Florence continue to cheat as she picks up calls if the calls are not registered on her mobile. Should not let her keep cheating people.

AMENDED list:

rainbowguy (has filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

Jstar_closet (to file with sct next week)

coffee_o (has filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

dsman (has filed with CASE)

cdobear (has filed with sct)

Victim100 (to file with sct)

Any judgements from SCT yet ?

Blueocean, CASE officer mentioned should specify to SCT the amount of deposit made NOT the contract value. Anyway will file with SCT next week liao.

Heard Florence continue to cheat as she picks up calls if the calls are not registered on her mobile. Should not let her keep cheating people.

AMENDED list:

rainbowguy (has filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

Jstar_closet (to file with sct next week)

coffee_o (has filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

dsman (has filed with CASE)

cdobear (has filed with sct)

Update 9 Jun:

rainbowguy (Filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

Jstar_closet (Filed with SCT pending consultation very soon. Another person I know of consultation during same period)

coffee_o (Filed with CASE. To file with SCT)

dsman (Filed with CASE)

cdobear (Filed with sct & won)

Update 9 Jun:

Jstar_closet (Filed with SCT pending consultation very soon. Another person I know of consultation during same period)

dsman (Filed with CASE)

Will do it very soon. I guess if we do it around the same time, our chances of winning will be higher...

Edited by rainbowguy

cdobear at this moment seem to be the only one who has filed with sct, won, not sure if he had followed up on claim.

I believe there are still some victims who have not log into renotalk base on earlier comments posted on this thread but to what i understand from angelpixel they are busy with reno.

Angelpixel: Have you filed any claim against U&B?

hi hi,

I have filed with CASE long time ago..

Regards

Angelpixel

Update 9 Jun:

dsman (Filed with CASE)

Hihi

cdobear (Filed with sct & won) --- means??

Filed with SCT and won means - filed with small claims tribunal and judgment against the company/person has been obtained ... i'm surprised that he managed to get one if the contract value is above SCT's jurisdiction cos if the dispute is on the breach of contract, the contract value is considered rather than just the deposit. Oh well ... depends on how they argue it out ...

Now that a judgment is obtained in absence .. how to enforce the judgment ? To obtain a writ of seziure - you need to pay $105 and $300 deposit for expenses. If the execution is unsuccessful, the expenses will be deducted from your deposit. One also needs to check if company/individual has any assets and that he is not a bankrupt ...

Getting a judgement is the easy part ... enforcing it is another

Hihi

cdobear (Filed with sct & won) --- means??

Awaiting for SCT letter this week & also sct sent to U&B. Judge mentioned her mailing address missing in the ACRA bizprofile info. wonder if anyone knows she/Jason lives in which district? thomson?

Going to seek advice from law clinic in PA as mentioned by blueocean fee applies for baliff.

rainbowguy (Filed with CASE. Filed with SCT)

Jstar_closet (Filed with SCT pending letter from them this week & await for U&B to reply/veto

against in 30 days)

coffee_o (Filed with CASE. Filed with SCT)

dsman (Filed with CASE)

It seems no other victims have since log onto this thread probably busy with their reno at this moment?

Edited by Jstar_closet

Awaiting for SCT letter this week & also sct sent to U&B. Judge mentioned her mailing address missing in the ACRA bizprofile info. wonder if anyone knows she/Jason lives in which district? thomson?

Going to seek advice from law clinic in PA as mentioned by blueocean fee applies for baliff.

Jstar_closet (Filed with SCT pending letter from them this week & await for U&B to reply/veto

against in 30 days)

dsman (Filed with CASE)

It seems no other victims have since log onto this thread probably busy with their reno at this moment?

Wow, this is really a classic case of fall from grace.. Was initially reading about how good this company is.. then suddenly company went bust and left customers hanging in midair..

against in 30 days)

dsman (Filed with CASE)

Add us in, we attended consultant yesterday. Waiting for a month before further action can be taken.

zajnic (Filed with CASE. Filed with SCT)

Add us in, we attended consultant yesterday. Waiting for a month before further action can be taken.

zajnic (Filed with CASE. Filed with SCT)

coffee_o and myself too went SCT for consultation on tue... ready for next action.

coffee_o and myself have got the reply from SCT. U&B is to pay us the amount of money we are claiming for within 30 days. Failing to do so, we can enforce the order on them by Writ of Seizure and Sales on their property.