Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
natgw

3a Resale In Tampines

and now its kitchen window's turn. wanted to make sure all windows are closed before i left. and found out that the left panel cannot be latched in place. (._.")

dsc7518a.jpg

theres nothing there for the latch to mount on/into.

dsc7519.jpg

nothing at the top as well.

dsc7520m.jpg

from this, it appears to me that the window contractor is quite a sloppy one.

dsc7521.jpg

Edited by natgw

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
and now its kitchen window's turn. wanted to make sure all windows are closed before i left. and found out that the left panel cannot be latched in place. (._.")

dsc7518a.jpg

theres nothing there for the latch to mount on/into.

dsc7519.jpg

nothing at the top as well.

dsc7520m.jpg

from this, it appears to me that the window contractor is quite a sloppy one.

dsc7521.jpg

wow from the pics, it seems like the windows is gonna fall out from your unit anytime, better be careful and faster get the window contractor to fix it up ASAP, i'm afraid something is going to happen leh

Hi Natgw,

I got a 3-rm as well. Is wondering how i should do up the toilet. Do you have shower, basin and WC all inside the toilet? Looks a bit cramp...

Hi Natgw,

I got a 3-rm as well. Is wondering how i should do up the toilet. Do you have shower, basin and WC all inside the toilet? Looks a bit cramp...

yea its abit cramp but its still acceptable for me... the one for common toilet is still ok.. but MBR WC is quite cramped though.. :(

i spent abt $4000 for sanitary wares + cooker hob / hood + oven...

yea its abit cramp but its still acceptable for me... the one for common toilet is still ok.. but MBR WC is quite cramped though.. :(

i spent abt $4000 for sanitary wares + cooker hob / hood + oven...

actually for my layout, the MBR and common toilet dimension nearly the same. Dunno why MBR toilet looks so cramp... also too bad the position of the WC cannot change...

What brand of cooker and hob u use? Especially for the hob, i dunno how to choose. I have one at my present home now, but its a white elephant because i think not enuff power... so just cook like that... but we seldom deep fry stuff though...

actually for my layout, the MBR and common toilet dimension nearly the same. Dunno why MBR toilet looks so cramp... also too bad the position of the WC cannot change...

What brand of cooker and hob u use? Especially for the hob, i dunno how to choose. I have one at my present home now, but its a white elephant because i think not enuff power... so just cook like that... but we seldom deep fry stuff though...

the hob and hood is from rinnai one... but its not then inner burner series one though..

sorry havent been posting and update for such a long time. i'm gonna flood my thread with all the pics now. recently laptop overheat and my HDD kaput. just got it replace. and flying off to taiwan later in the morning. enjoy the pics guys! i will be moving in on 17/11. currently only left with remaining electrical works, fitting of toilet wares, tv feature wall and study table for my room.

my main door and wrought iron gate

dsc7881.jpg

back of main door

dsc7851.jpg

pic of gate from inside, when main door was not up yet...

dsc7773.jpg

doors for the 2 bedrooms and storeroom

dsc7859.jpg

shoe cabinet with seattee at foyer area.

dsc7775c.jpg

foyer area

dsc7776.jpg

shoe cabinet with casement doors up.

dsc7854.jpg

view from kitchen entrance

dsc7780q.jpg

cove lights for living room

dsc7778.jpg

view of living room from main entrance

dsc7779.jpg

MBR painted. =) i like it.

dsc7673b.jpg

with lights installed and on.

dsc7784y.jpg

kitchen cabinet completed.

dsc7799.jpg

top track for kitchen sliding glass panel

dsc7868i.jpg

view of glass panel from living room

dsc7860r.jpg

guess i will stop here from now. need to go get some sleep. eyes closing already.

wow...

love to see the before and during and after pics!

fab home there..the place is really transformed now... :)

i think the kitchen wall tiles rock....really unique.