Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
takomi

An Ideal Location

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mine, schedule to start 2nd week of nov...

takomi, are u doing glass panel at the entrance of the kitchen?

Edited by momo13

mine, schedule to start 2nd week of nov...

takomi, are u doing glass panel at the entrance of the kitchen?

Ya, but not yet install. You doing for your kitchen also? Actually you can hack the kitchen entrance and have a open concept.

Ya, but not yet install. You doing for your kitchen also? Actually you can hack the kitchen entrance and have a open concept.

yup doing that :)

if i am not wrong ur fridge is nearer to the glass panel right? as i see the base there..

i had that concept in mind

yup doing that :)

if i am not wrong ur fridge is nearer to the glass panel right? as i see the base there..

i had that concept in mind

Ya, but mine cant have open concept combine living and kitchen together as you can see my layout. :(

Btw, who's your id/contractor?

Thanks Pinklady, so far I only purchase bed and tv. The rest of the furniture havent buy yet....I really taking my own sweet time..haha :D

huh u not excited huh, i very very early go and bought my stuff last time. becos i simply cannot wait. which furniture shop have u went oredi? of course choosing the styles and pattern very exciting but when u r paying, your heart very pain! :D

huh u not excited huh, i very very early go and bought my stuff last time. becos i simply cannot wait. which furniture shop have u went oredi? of course choosing the styles and pattern very exciting but when u r paying, your heart very pain! :D

Of cos i am excited....go c and c but nv buy...control ...hahaa. I went sungei, furniture mall, imm, nova, novena, courts (countless time), para para. Any more to recommend? Until nw i still havent get my toilet accessories also..hehe

wow Takomi, your house looked ready to HO anytime liao. when scheduled to moving in?

I planned to move in on 28 Nov..so still got 1 month to go and some rectification need ID to settle before move in :)

Edited by takomi

I planned to move in on 28 Nov..so still got 1 month to go and some rectification need ID to settle before move in :)

Congrates, takomi!!! ur home looks Great! :D

Congrates, takomi!!! ur home looks Great! :D

Thanks feimei, our house area is the same 92 sqm but yours look big.

Edited by takomi