Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Wah lao eh BD you then bui swee gang up others to bully me leh :curse:

anyway my kopitiam not ready yet how to treat you kopi wor ? wait till my kopitiam done le then invite you guys over mah

Hopefully my kopitiam is ready b4 CNY so you guys can come over for kopi and MJ session :notti: :notti: :notti:

i dont play mj...but can i still come n get hongbao?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oic.. hehe ya generally contractors u gotta tell dem wat u want.. so a lot of diy for u guys huh...

eh maybe shld get elane's suggestion.. hire tb as id :P

Haha, please dun eh. Do read up more of those reno and house decor books... you'll learn a lot!

My wife and myself are quite DIY in nature and we also wanted to cut certain costs, that's why.

It's a fun and satisfying thing getting involved in your own home reno. If you can afford the time, seriously consider DIY in some areas! :D

Hi mmj, thanks! However it wasn't our contractor who designed our place. He only helped us to realise our ideas. We actually even painted all the walls on our own. So it's up to your own ideas how you want to do it and get a contractor to implement them, unless you wanna engage an ID (who should design and plan everything to your liking). If you still like to have my contractor's contact, do let me know. ;)

oic.. hehe ya generally contractors u gotta tell dem wat u want.. so a lot of diy for u guys huh...

eh maybe shld get elane's suggestion.. hire tb as id :P

dun like that say la...me where got gang up la...just that alot of pple wait for yr kopi till neck long long le la!!!:P

Eh not me slow leh it's HDB leg and hand veri slow leh :( :(

anyway my kopitiam not ready yet how to treat you kopi wor ? wait till my kopitiam done le then invite you guys over mah

Hopefully my kopitiam is ready b4 CNY so you guys can come over for kopi and MJ session :notti: :notti: :notti:

dun like that say la...me where got gang up la...just that alot of pple wait for yr kopi till neck long long le la!!!:P

aiyo...dun say pple la....till now never get any kopi frm u...still want to say pple de...:P

*whisper to TB*...seee i help u de...so remeber must put more topping for my cakes hor...:P

You never jio me go lim kopi at Ah Kun or Ah Mei or Wang Jiao still dare say me? :bleah:

Come come, give you overdose of melted chocolate! Haha... :P

yah hor whr's my kopi gao siew tai?

hmm, must have someone downstair to jagar the door for you if not you might be lock inside there leh..actually i realise our flat 'sot sot' leh sometimes super windy..sometimes hot like oven..

dun worry, no one will be able to capture you if you notice the roof top has those designs. plus they might thought i am doing re-roofing works..lolx..

If kanna locked, then call the BSC lady to come save lor! Wahhaha! :P

Hmmm, must really go up to visit someday! :rolleyes:

zhui bo ? actually where i stay now is veri near to your place leh hehehehehe

nvr invite me to your place still dare to say :(

You never jio me go lim kopi at Ah Kun or Ah Mei or Wang Jiao still dare say me? :bleah:

aiyo...dun say pple la....till now never get any kopi frm u...still want to say pple de...:P

*whisper to TB*...seee i help u de...so remeber must put more topping for my cakes hor...:P

Come come, give you overdose of melted chocolate! Haha... :P

hmm, must have someone downstair to jagar the door for you if not you might be lock inside there leh..actually i realise our flat 'sot sot' leh sometimes super windy..sometimes hot like oven..

dun worry, no one will be able to capture you if you notice the roof top has those designs. plus they might thought i am doing re-roofing works..lolx..

Come come, just come to Fernvale Court and we'll gladly share with you! :D

Edited by coffee_o

Sneak up and suntan there lor..lolx..

my bro-in-law discover the door was unlocked and so suggest everyone to go up since you will not have this kind of chance to see how the 'top' looks like..and i tried look down from the top..really scary worz.

going up the 2nd highest level..was just normal pipings and the highest was the water tank..must the smell is AWFUL. The wind is very strong and shiok.

Woh, would be great to suntan and enjoy the seabreeze there, wahhaha!

Maybe I will check out my side's too, if got chance... :notti:

Sneak up and suntan there lor..lolx..

my bro-in-law discover the door was unlocked and so suggest everyone to go up since you will not have this kind of chance to see how the 'top' looks like..and i tried look down from the top..really scary worz.

going up the 2nd highest level..was just normal pipings and the highest was the water tank..must the smell is AWFUL. The wind is very strong and shiok.

orh... i try to believe you ah.. :notti:

we only go to the next block (25th floor) and we saw the roof of your block.... that's how advanturous we are only! :P

View is good from there and super windy..

For us... windy only along the corridor like i mentioned in SK forum.. hopefully the wind will change direction soon and come from the other side!