Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

yah shiok, but the "shiokest" part is mopping the floor every other day.

maybe in another 2-3 yrs you need to touch up leh? by then, whr got OLD~!

i saw your bakes at the other blog and i was drooling and thinking in my heart, how come my neighbour never offer me..Sun night i only sleep at 1am because my in-laws came over for dry-swimming..i am still drooling now...

Haha we are not that young anymore. Body started to slow down once we hit 30. 2-3 years older we're even older!

I was gonna SMS you when I saw the time... 10.05pm! And we can see that you guys were swimming hard so thought better dun disturb ah... :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my frd said i can try to do chicken pie based on my small convection oven and i thought of doing muffin the other day..Then hor, i dunno what tools to buy for baking leh..lolx.

so fast ah...it always shiok to have a place of our own...especially after all the hetic reno...heheheh Congrats!!

yah shiok, but the "shiokest" part is mopping the floor every other day.

Cos the next house..we may be too old to paint on our own liao..

Painting is fun mah... and very fulfilling.. I think my contractor see me also faintz.. never met anyone one who paints like me.. so fussy one!

maybe in another 2-3 yrs you need to touch up leh? by then, whr got OLD~!

Hey Elane, sun nite i baked brownies.. wanna to ask you to come self collect one.. but we realised that it was already 10++ so we didn't.. :)

too bad can't use pulley system to send over.. else very convinient!

i saw your bakes at the other blog and i was drooling and thinking in my heart, how come my neighbour never offer me..Sun night i only sleep at 1am because my in-laws came over for dry-swimming..i am still drooling now...

ya..moved over liao..

Hey Elane, sun nite i baked brownies.. wanna to ask you to come self collect one.. but we realised that it was already 10++ so we didn't.. :)

too bad can't use pulley system to send over.. else very convinient!

Well I am NOT into painting but it was BB's idea since she loves to paint! But I can tell you hor... this is our last time painting our own house! Hahaha... shagged ah! :help:

Cos the next house..we may be too old to paint on our own liao..

Painting is fun mah... and very fulfilling.. I think my contractor see me also faintz.. never met anyone one who paints like me.. so fussy one!

Yah yah, make his "kopi house" the most unique in Singapore! :P

dun worry TB....with my special touch...sure v unique...i got alot of fans here can vouch for my "artistic" touch de....

especially when i take those "abstract' picture for them...they love it to the core de.... :bleah:

Kopi,

U sure bo...ivy n i can help u to paint de...u like to have artistic feel de ma??? :P:notti:

Yah yah, make his "kopi house" the most unique in Singapore! :P

Wah tua eh you paint your house yourself ah ? :bow: :bow: :bow:

Should have let me know earlier mah ask you to help me :paint: my kopitiam hehehehe :P

Well I am NOT into painting but it was BB's idea since she loves to paint! But I can tell you hor... this is our last time painting our own house! Hahaha... shagged ah! :help:

Wah tua eh you paint your house yourself ah ? :bow: :bow: :bow:

Should have let me know earlier mah ask you to help me :paint: my kopitiam hehehehe :P

Kopi,

U sure bo...ivy n i can help u to paint de...u like to have artistic feel de ma??? :P:notti: