Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Wei you cannot say taoyan in RT leh especially in front of FC's clan else their head hor wake up will scold you de leh :P

anyway of cos we not broke back lah thinking of it makes me vomit7l6juif.gif

that true hor...bt nvm..their head is happily snoring now...so ok de la...when she is awake...must siam liao....:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i agree....y would she sneak up??

HMMmmmmMMmmmm.......seem like getting more adventerous liao.....but becareful wait kenna take pic n post in STOMP...heheheheheh :P

Yah, be very careful ah! Nowadays people like to suka suka take photos of other people and post them on Stomp, machiam they are "moral policemen" like that. Dun be caught out ah! :P

cannot like dat say de...Taoyan!!...wait pple tot we broke back de... :P

u nust like my everything de!!hehehehehe:P

Wei you cannot say taoyan in RT leh especially in front of FC's clan else their head hor wake up will scold you de leh :P

anyway of cos we not broke back lah thinking of it makes me vomit7l6juif.gif

thot u kopi shop... only like kaya and toast! :)

no wor mine high class kopi house so sell cheese cakes and stuff de

moreover me sick of kaya and toast le so time for a change mah hehehehe :D

Bro me still love you deep deep but just not a fan of your abstract art thats all hahahaha :P

cannot like dat say de...Taoyan!!...wait pple tot we broke back de... :P

u nust like my everything de!!hehehehehe:P

Sneak up and suntan there lor..lolx..

my bro-in-law discover the door was unlocked and so suggest everyone to go up since you will not have this kind of chance to see how the 'top' looks like..and i tried look down from the top..really scary worz.

going up the 2nd highest level..was just normal pipings and the highest was the water tank..must the smell is AWFUL. The wind is very strong and shiok.

thinking of it makes my legs wobbly le cos me very scared of height de :(

sad liao lor...now then come n say u dun like lor...when i nv post...dunno who keep saying miss me de lor...now found new frd liao lor...forget me lao lor...tsk tsk......:P

Bro me still love you deep deep but just not a fan of your abstract art thats all hahahaha :P

Sneak up and suntan there lor..lolx..

my bro-in-law discover the door was unlocked and so suggest everyone to go up since you will not have this kind of chance to see how the 'top' looks like..and i tried look down from the top..really scary worz.

going up the 2nd highest level..was just normal pipings and the highest was the water tank..must the smell is AWFUL. The wind is very strong and shiok.

Haha we are not that young anymore. Body started to slow down once we hit 30. 2-3 years older we're even older!

I was gonna SMS you when I saw the time... 10.05pm! And we can see that you guys were swimming hard so thought better dun disturb ah... :unsure:

hehe.. we looked over to see if you were in(wanted to pass u the brownies) and we saw your guys seated in a position that tua ah say.. must be swimming!

anywayz, your brownie share is still in my fridge.. u can self collect later tonight if you like.. 9++ sms tua ah and see how lah.. :)

How come only share with elane an nvr share with me :(

Sorrie wor me dun like your "abstract" art de hahahaha :P

sad liao lor...now then come n say u dun like lor...when i nv post...dunno who keep saying miss me de lor...now found new frd liao lor...forget me lao lor...tsk tsk......:P

Well I am NOT into painting but it was BB's idea since she loves to paint! But I can tell you hor... this is our last time painting our own house! Hahaha... shagged ah! :help:

Yah yah, make his "kopi house" the most unique in Singapore! :P

Yes yes sure shaq de thats why me nvr DIY also moreover i cant stand the smell of the paint hahahaha

kopi house ? mine sure unique de only 1 in SG and some say batam hahahaha :P

Wah.. so happening!!! ;) ;) :notti:

i agree....y would she sneak up??

HMMmmmmMMmmmm.......seem like getting more adventerous liao.....but becareful wait kenna take pic n post in STOMP...heheheheheh :P

if i let the curtains down, there is no more natural wind liao lor..anyway i realise our water tank is not directly on top of our unit. it is 2 storeys above..i knew cos i sneak up that day..wahahaha..adventurous leh!

Wah.. so happening!!! ;) ;) :notti: