Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
if i let the curtains down, there is no more natural wind liao lor..anyway i realise our water tank is not directly on top of our unit. it is 2 storeys above..i knew cos i sneak up that day..wahahaha..adventurous leh!

Wahahaa.. so how was the tour of the roof top? :P

Edited by tuababy

he stay at his mum place which also near his new place and my in-law place lor.

if i succeed in baking chicken pie, then i will pass to you and PD..provided i succeed.

You can lah, as long as you're determined to! ;)

if i let the curtains down, there is no more natural wind liao lor..anyway i realise our water tank is not directly on top of our unit. it is 2 storeys above..i knew cos i sneak up that day..wahahaha..adventurous leh!

what u do that for??!! :o

Wah this Blue Diamond ah... :P where u staying at now since u haven't moved into ur new place?

cos she always come over her in law plc ma...can "long bang" her tot...i know it the thought that count...but it the food that matter more??!! :P

me stay just 2 block away frm my new place lor...no excuse de.... :notti:

he stay at his mum place which also near his new place and my in-law place lor.

if i succeed in baking chicken pie, then i will pass to you and PD..provided i succeed.

when u learn...or TB pass u those cakes....always rem....u can always pass some to me since i am near yr in law plc de.... :P

Wah this Blue Diamond ah... :P where u staying at now since u haven't moved into ur new place?

my frd said i can try to do chicken pie based on my small convection oven and i thought of doing muffin the other day..Then hor, i dunno what tools to buy for baking leh..lolx.

when u learn...or TB pass u those cakes....always rem....u can always pass some to me since i am near yr in law plc de.... :P

wahahaha..ok text you later..very dangerous leh..whatever i do you all also can see. lolx..

Wahahaaa... your curtains are drawn and windows wide opened! I think anyone opposite (436x or 439x) all can see you guys were swimming! :P :P

tuababy .... U haven't post yr sofa in calypso club leh ....

Ooops sorry ah, will do it soon! :P

Eh sorry, what's the link again??!

Edited by tuababy

i saw your bakes at the other blog and i was drooling and thinking in my heart, how come my neighbour never offer me..Sun night i only sleep at 1am because my in-laws came over for dry-swimming..i am still drooling now...

hehe.. we looked over to see if you were in(wanted to pass u the brownies) and we saw your guys seated in a position that tua ah say.. must be swimming!

anywayz, your brownie share is still in my fridge.. u can self collect later tonight if you like.. 9++ sms tua ah and see how lah.. :)