Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

wah wah.. JAPAN.. i also want to go. My sis just returned from her holiday! SHop like crazy lor... eat till almost explode!

U can read chinese character or not? WHen I was there, i write in CHInese lor... cos my Jap is basic lor... so managed to communicate with them!

can teach you some simple phrases lah if you want...

Eh ? I only know how to scold ppl in Japanese leh hahahaha :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
thats a gd deal for the mirrors u got there! $30 for 3 pieces!

btw, your curtains is wad colour ar? looks very nice against the red background.. can u kindly pm me ur curtains contacts? thanks!

Hi amrasenelya, have PM you, pls check your mailbox! ;)

love the rugs here and @ the dining area - lends a soft and warm touch to the place

Gee yes they make a big difference! However it also means more maintenance of vaccuming it every week. Treat it as weekly exercise though! :sport-smiley-003:

thats a gd deal for the mirrors u got there! $30 for 3 pieces!

btw, your curtains is wad colour ar? looks very nice against the red background.. can u kindly pm me ur curtains contacts? thanks!

the curtains is metallic grey (if there is such colour!) the curtain man came over to our place with his samples and he tried to match the curtains to suit our house theme... so when he held out that grey fabric, we knew it had to be that! :) OKie, i'll pass you the contact tmr when i get to office tmr. His namecard is in my drawer.

Wow chio leh love your kitchen leh but i hinted my mum abt ang ang kitchen and her 1st reaction is "Siao ah" faintz sigh :(

eh fish head curry ah ? me nvr like fish leh how abt mutton curry or beef rendang ? wah thinking of it makes me hungry leh hehehehe

Hey coffee_o you seem to be always hungry! :notti:

Can I know what is the paint color you used for the wall beside your dining table? ;)

DSCF2474.jpg

it's creamy white by nippon vinilex. But the colour you see may be different from the actual colour cos of the lighting...

I want to learn leh cos me like gg to japan :D

wah wah.. JAPAN.. i also want to go. My sis just returned from her holiday! SHop like crazy lor... eat till almost explode!

U can read chinese character or not? WHen I was there, i write in CHInese lor... cos my Jap is basic lor... so managed to communicate with them!

can teach you some simple phrases lah if you want...

hehe... but i think we hung too many.. 5 will be ok.. 6 a bit too much. but since drill hole already... didn't want to take it out!

we were just browsing at spotlight when we found the mirrors.. was $30 for 3 pieces.. so we thought we could save $$$$$ instead of buying a whole big piece mirror which will cost us at least $400+++

maybe u need to take your mum to see ang ang cabinets! maybe her ang is different from the ang u have in mind!

anyway, coffee shop should use stainless steel leh..nice and sleek man!

Wah really veri cheap leh but my mum will say cannot anyhow hang mirror not gd for FS blah blah blah so in the end cannot again sigh :(

i brought her to ikea last Sat and showed her one of the showroom there with ang ang kitchen and her 1st reaction is "Siao ah !" lor :(

eh if use too much s/s hor, really look like kopitiam leh then i might as well wear a singlet and stand there preparing kopi every morning le hehehehe :D