Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

pinklady: mine also white but its 105cm lei. tot standard size de?

tuababy: aiya i wan see ur nice nice home also! went koufu for dinner just now.

everytime pass by there, my man sure say TUABABY! haiyo! must bring him see u soon. hahahah...

r u n bb going to mumu's place on sunday?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
You have a message~! btw, maybe other night in this week because am meeting my ID at my place tonight so dunno what time will end..

No problem, u decide tonight then. :)

Sure Elane, can come over later in the evening. PM us your mobile so we can text you when our place's cleared up and presentable for visitors! :P

You have a message~! btw, maybe other night in this week because am meeting my ID at my place tonight so dunno what time will end..

Wah thinking of the meatballs and the chicken wings makes me hungry

Anyway it's been a long time since I had my meal there cos ikea tampines is simply crawling with ppl, i guess alot of ppl go ikea for their meatballs instead of their furniture hahahaha

We had the chicken wings on Monday! :P At about 2pm, the queue was so long that it extended out to the drinks area. :o

Yes, Singaporeans are a hungry lot! I agree that most of the folks at the Ikea Cafe are there for the food, rather than the furniture!

can i visit your beautiful house tonight? *winks*

Sure Elane, can come over later in the evening. PM us your mobile so we can text you when our place's cleared up and presentable for visitors! :P

ya it's not far, but still a distance..told my hubby to bring me to giant for groceries the next time we had to go ikea..

my service yard is facing the construction site of the new flats (in front of fernvale grove) so it's super dusty lor. i can't hang my laundry outside, now the only solution is to buy bamboo pole and hang in the guest room.

Anyway it's been a long time since I had my meal there cos ikea tampines is simply crawling with ppl, i guess alot of ppl go ikea for their meatballs instead of their furniture hahahaha

haha... their chicken wings are yummy!

Go on weekday nights... they close at 11pm... usually we go there at 8++, have dinner than shop till they close!

BBTBB: same here, i visit ikea like 5 to 6 times and the other record was, i bought the corner clothes rail from ikea, went home, then realise it's not 100cm, and went back to ikea for refund. Told hubby since we are going back why not get some more stuffs.

ask u ah, whr u plan to hang your laundry? the one outside provided by HDB is always dusty..

Haha.. u power ah! But at least our home not too far from IKEA... after that can go Giant buy groceries.

Laundry, just hang on the rails provided by HDB. Maybe our serviceyard is facing inwards so less dusty... and perhaps my surrounding neighbours have completed reno too. Or maybe we have been washing our clothes day and night and hanging them out so the rails got no chance to be dirty!!!! :D

BBTBB: same here, i visit ikea like 5 to 6 times and the other record was, i bought the corner clothes rail from ikea, went home, then realise it's not 100cm, and went back to ikea for refund. Told hubby since we are going back why not get some more stuffs.

ask u ah, whr u plan to hang your laundry? the one outside provided by HDB is always dusty..

Coffee_o.. we have been to Ikea for this reno more than I have been to Ikea in my entire life!!!!

So often that the meatballs are no longer a crave!

haha

Coffee_o, nowadays certain items at Ikea are very popular and they do run out fast. Don't be lazy and miss what you wanna get ah. :P

Eh ? me no hurry cos my reno have not started yet hahahahaha :P

Coffee_o, nowadays certain items at Ikea are very popular and they do run out fast. Don't be lazy and miss what you wanna get ah. :P

Coffee_o.. we have been to Ikea for this reno more than I have been to Ikea in my entire life!!!!

So often that the meatballs are no longer a crave!

haha