Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

tuababy,

do u know if ur mirror sliding door is tempered?

i spoke to my ID about tempered glass, and ask how come some have the tempered glass word/logo embossed on the glass while others don't.

Her reply was, glass with the word "tempered glass" embossed, are truly tempered glass and the company will with reponsible with warranty if anyting happen to the tempered glass.

Whereas those with no logo or word embossed, means the company can say it is tempered glass, but no proof mah, so even it is not, and you accept the goods, then anythings happen, they not responsible.

Tempered glass will not shattered into pieces right? mayb this is one which the co. will warranty?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
btw, are you doing ventilation fan in the toilet? i wonder whats the market rate to change our existing window frame to those anti-shatter (mental wired type) fixed panel (include cutting a hole for the fan)?

tbb, sorry to hijack ur thread too - today 2nd msg on ventilation windows i m hijacking, haha.

hey greenpeace, we did the below:

u can get ur windows contractor to fabricate the hole so it can be fixed - just remember to pass him the fan before installation of the windows.

IMG_0878.jpg

btw, are you doing ventilation fan in the toilet? i wonder whats the market rate to change our existing window frame to those anti-shatter (mental wired type) fixed panel (include cutting a hole for the fan)?

Edited by greenpeace_sg

Yes we managed to. It's a bit small but still big enough for ease of movement. :D

Here's how it looks.

th_shower-screencommon-toilet.jpg

are you doing vanity in the common toilet? after i measure here and there... realized that we have limited space to have both shower screen and vanity.. i was thinking to relocate the basin to another side of the wall...

You're welcome! Hope you can get yours soon! :)

Anyway the address is:

Genova Industries Pte Ltd

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel: 6299-0222

Yup I got it after i googled the company name hahahaha

Thanks for the help :D

Wah thanks thanks will go take a look :)

You're welcome! Hope you can get yours soon! :)

Anyway the address is:

Genova Industries Pte Ltd

58 Bendemeer Road

Singapore 339937

Tel: 6299-0222

Bought the whole set from Genova. It's cots me $358. They were having the "sales" every Saturday for a quite a few weeks a month or so ago. It's located near Boon Keng MRT. ;)

Wah thanks thanks will go take a look :)

hi,

do you have a picture of the whole shower screen in another angle, looking into the shower area.

cos I wanted to do a shower screen, but doing a casement one, means when i open the glass shower screen door, it will hit the shower mixer. so we gave up the idea :(

was very sad cos I wanted a shower screen all along...

Dyleen, here the photo of the screen door (before I installed the rainshower set):

th_master-toilet-shower-screen.jpg

Actually it will touches the mixer for us but our contractor put a clear rubber on the screen door to minimise any impact on contact. I think you can go ahead and install the door.

Will show you close up photos of it next time after I take them.

you managed to do up a screen shower for common toilet too? enough space mah? i see the designated shower area is kinda small le..

Yes we managed to. It's a bit small but still big enough for ease of movement. :D

Here's how it looks.

th_shower-screencommon-toilet.jpg

Edited by tuababy

hi,

do you have a picture of the whole shower screen in another angle, looking into the shower area.

cos I wanted to do a shower screen, but doing a casement one, means when i open the glass shower screen door, it will hit the shower mixer. so we gave up the idea :(

was very sad cos I wanted a shower screen all along...

We kept the tiles... no budget for that for now!

We only replaced the entire shower set for the master toilet. Shower screens for both toilets.

Bought the bedside tables from Novena.

you managed to do up a screen shower for common toilet too? enough space mah? i see the designated shower area is kinda small le..

Wah this is nice, how much you bought it ? and from where ah ?

Bought the whole set from Genova. It's cots me $358. They were having the "sales" every Saturday for a quite a few weeks a month or so ago. It's located near Boon Keng MRT. ;)

but i thought when remove the original set, you will have the 'drill holes' on the white tiles? sorry for asking so many questions..but i still want to ask. :P

btw, did you change yr door for MBR toilet?

Haha no worries!

There ARE holes in the tiles. Just that they are not visible in the photos. They have been patched up with white cement. :curse: The coconut and expensive plumber actually cracked the tile a bit, but I "pan zang" a bit. Could have asked him to compensate... hmm, maybe I should make noise to my contractor?

The door is still the original. Will keep it for now due to budget constraints! Probably change it at end of year, to bi-fold or PD door.