Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tiler Seng, do you do mosaic tiling for concrete kitchen cabinet top? 4 rm HDB kitchen so its quite small area only, around 300cm x 60cm. Pls let me know an estimate quote.

Cheers.

Hi Tiler Seng, do you do mosaic tiling for concrete kitchen cabinet top? 4 rm HDB kitchen so its quite small area only, around 300cm x 60cm. Pls let me know an estimate quote.

Cheers.

Have Pmed you

Hi Tiler Seng,

Can PM me on your quote for hacking and installation for a 4 room 84sqm unit.

Kitchen: Floor and wall tiles

Living: Floor tiles

3 Bedrooms: Laminates

2 toilets: Floor and wall tiles

Thank you :yamseng: :yamseng:

Hi Tiler Seng

Can you please PM me on your quote for hacking and installation for HDB 3A 73 SQM?

1 To supply labour & material to lay wall tiles at common bathroom

2 To supply labour & material to lay wall tiles at master bathroom

3 To supply labour & material to lay wall tiles at kitchen area

4 To supply labour & material to lay non-slip homogeneous floor tiles at kitchen area (180 sqft)

5 To supply labour & material to lay non-slip homogeneous floor tiles at common bathroom (42 sqft)

6 To supply labour & material to lay non-slip homogeneous floor tiles at master bathroom (48 sqft)

7 To supply labour & material to lay homogeneous floor tiles c/w skirting **** area (242 sqft)

8 To supply labour & material to lay homogeneous floor tiles c/w skirting at master bedroom (155 sqft)

9 To supply labour & material to lay homogeneous floor tiles c/w skirting at bedroom 1 (130 sqft)

Thank you.

Hi Tiler Seng,

Good day. Would you able to PM me your quote for a 4-room HDB resale flat(84sqm)?

1. Living - floor tiles

2. Kitchen - floor & wall tiles

3. 3 Bedroom - floor tiles

4. 2 Bathroom - floor & wall tiles

Thanks a lot...

you can purchase anti-slip chemical, take 5mins to apply on floor to let it dry up by itself and it will last for 5 years.

Lian Seng Hin in Balestier Rd selling that before, you may check with them.

I am new like actually just been a silent reader but I wanted to inform everyone tat lian seng hin no longer sells the anti slip chemical !! ****!!

This 2 HDB flat toilet take us 2 months to complete, its our long time client which i have renovated his mother & sister house 10 year ago.

Objective: To conceal as much piping as possible, tile edge has to be 45 degree, Built in Shelf, conceal wiring, Non-slip floor tile, water resistant materials, keep the area clean at all time, so...this is the bill: $20,000 for two toilet Renovation.

DSC_3837.jpg

DSC_3836.jpg

DSC_3835.jpg

Bro, need the following quote:

4A HDB

1) Labour for retile (overlay) of master bathroom wall and floor tiles - i will buy the tiles

2) Conceal all the pipes at master bathroom

3) Lay new pipes to allow for sink/shower points/wc

4) Remove old wc and reinstall new wc

Kitchen

1) to build a old style tile kitchen top approx. 3 meters to house stove and sink (not sure if anyone does that anymore)

Thanks!

Lawrence