Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi can u quote me for demolishing of existing tiles n laying of new tiles for 2 toilets, kitchen, living hall n service balcony. mine is 4a corridor of 102sqm. pm me :)

Hi all , I'm new here, My house Reno is almost complete , I'm happy to have this direct contractor , they have alot in house worker , price different with ID at least 20%. Save me at least $7k , Thankss god n the contractor

Hi Ronald,

Have sent you email on Monday with my floorplan and reno works required. Pls quote me ASAP. Thanks.

dont worry, already replied you

Hi TilerSeng, I need some hacking, tiling and some cement work in my current living 5 room flat - Kitchen and 2 toilets (also kitchen cabinet/ painting almost whole flat if you are doing it also) . Can you reply me with your email or mobile so that i can send you my floorplan? In return i need a quote. Period of reno to be done this December 2012. Hope to hear from you soon.

pharme

Hi TilerSeng,

I have emailed you my floor plan on 10 Oct to quote for hacking and tiling works. I think either your good self or your colleague (the name is Alvin) replied on 20 Oct saying the quotation will be ready the next day but until today I still have not received it.

Hi Tiler Seng

Can you please PM me your quote for HDB new 4rm flat 92sqm

1. to supply and install homogeneous floor tiles c/w skirting on living rm, 3 bedroom areas (around 751 sqft).

Thank you very much

Edited by Sokind