Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidas78

A Place To Spread Kofu

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hey so the house i went visit Jason on last Friday is yours ??? hahahahha

No wonder i feel that i saw it somewhere :lol:

eh red_devil bro think should be finishing soon since when i was there last friday all his carpentry is going in hahahaha

8|

Almak... I think I lost my gold tap. Must go over to your coffee shop to take a look liao.

orh.................. u gatecrash Adidas house without permit....orh..............................................orh......................................

They have a red kitchen ya?

The kitchen is actually a combination of Red & White and black and of course your recommendated galaxy top.

We even have to look for a white colour fridge to match the kitchen.

I will be there...cause I need to go through the rectification list with Jason. U better bring pig head hor...we bbq downstair.

Hi Red Devil, can share with me how you go through the rectification with Jason.

Do you write down a list of thing for him to complete?

I was thinking of getting masking tape and tape out the area that I need him to rework.

Actually, I am getting the exact Samsung fridge like yours... :sport-smiley-004:

My fridge is getting more and more popular - see alot of white kitchen now using it ... ha

maybe it's time to start another fan club for my fridge... hahaaha ... jus like how i did it for the sofa :P

I have actually taken quite a number of pictures but it is with in my wife laptop.

Let me try to retrieve it from there and post it here ok. Be patience.

And please no PIG Head please.

My fridge is getting more and more popular - see alot of white kitchen now using it ... ha

maybe it's time to start another fan club for my fridge... hahaaha ... jus like how i did it for the sofa :P

Show that you have good taste mah!!! :paint:

Edited by adidas78

8|

Almak... I think I lost my gold tap. Must go over to your coffee shop to take a look liao.

hahaha aiya how i know wor :P i just call jason and ask him where he is mah then he asked me to go over to your place wor

then i see see look look and realised that eh look very familiar leh but couldnt remember whose house is it leh hahahaha

anyway so how's the carpentry ? everything up and swee swee already ?