Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
adidas78

A Place To Spread Kofu

Rinnai Stove not good. After use for about 2 years, stove will rust.

When I give feedback, the customer service people told me is chrome coating below the black burner head. Why not stainless steel?

Very disappointed with Rinnai stove's quality. Not only the fire is too strong for slow cook soup, the stove's rings also rusty. Not worth the money.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yup. Check around first....Usually, 1 piece is more expensive than 2 piece WC. So ask the other half of yours...they want 1 piece or 2 piece....1 piece is nicer for most of us. :lol:

Yup. Check around first....Usually, 1 piece is more expensive than 2 piece WC. So ask the other half of yours...they want 1 piece or 2 piece....1 piece is nicer for most of us. :lol:

Me also prefer 1 pc de

hahaha

hi adidas, understand yur getting married in nov. early congrats.

hope yur new house is done swee swee for u n ur wife :)

eh.. what you guys are talking about?

1pc 2pc WC?

what's the difference?

normal 2 pc WC has a joint line... from the base to the flushing thing (the backing). My parents INSISTED that it's easy for 2pc to leak at that joint line, which we sometimes see in public toilets.

1pc WC don't have that joint line and are more ex.

Although I've used 2 pc WC all my life, I gave in to them and bought 2 1-pc WC when we renovated.

normal 2 pc WC has a joint line... from the base to the flushing thing (the backing). My parents INSISTED that it's easy for 2pc to leak at that joint line, which we sometimes see in public toilets.

Although I've used 2 pc WC all my life, I gave in to them and bought 2 1-pc WC when we renovated.

Wah expert will always be different, explain till so swee hahaha

Eh Pet you sound like a renovation consultant leh hahahaha :P

Wah expert will always be different, explain till so swee hahaha

Eh Pet you sound like a renovation consultant leh hahahaha :P

alamak. no la no la :unsure:

I just say what I think. Although what my parents say has some truth to it... One less joint line = one less place to leak from.. but the toilet bowls that we've had... didn't leak from that joint line. hahahaa :)

Ya lor....My wife said the same thing on the leaking issue also....1 pc look nicer also...but comes with a price. heehee.

Ya lor....My wife said the same thing on the leaking issue also....1 pc look nicer also...but comes with a price. heehee.

mm ya. generally more ex. Mine I bought... WC + bowl for $299 at Estilo. Prolly one of the more reasonably priced ones. you guys can see see.

mm ya. generally more ex. Mine I bought... WC + bowl for $299 at Estilo. Prolly one of the more reasonably priced ones. you guys can see see.

Expert say liao must take notes hahahaha :P

Ya I know where you bought all your stuff le since I've finish reading your blog

Anyway I like 1 pc not becos of the leaking issue leh I just feel that 1 pc de look nicer hahaha

So i will usually get one which i like rather than based on 1 pc or 2 pc hahaha :P

hi adidas78, jason is my contractor too. :-) could you pm me on yr air con contact? we are sourcing as well. thanks so much!

I am still sourcing for an air con.

We are looking for a system 4 as there are chances that we need to host friends at our place.

A lot of ideas were given to us. System 3 + 1, brands and etc. Frankly speaking, I am still at a loss.

I realised that most air con salesman will recommend Mitsubishi Electric (aka. Two Guns Advertisement), the cost will be higher but it is made in the land of smile (Thailand). Yesterday, when I was at Marina Square for the energy efficient fair. The GC salesman actually recommend Toshiba instead. The compressor is made in Japan and cost slightly less than ME.

My wife and I are quite convince with his presentation and decided to go with Toshiba instead.

We will probably go for reputable company as their warranty, after sales service will be much better.

Anyone has any comment on GC?

Regards

I am still sourcing for an air con.

We are looking for a system 4 as there are chances that we need to host friends at our place.

A lot of ideas were given to us. System 3 + 1, brands and etc. Frankly speaking, I am still at a loss.

I realised that most air con salesman will recommend Mitsubishi Electric (aka. Two Guns Advertisement), the cost will be higher but it is made in the land of smile (Thailand). Yesterday, when I was at Marina Square for the energy efficient fair. The GC salesman actually recommend Toshiba instead. The compressor is made in Japan and cost slightly less than ME.

My wife and I are quite convince with his presentation and decided to go with Toshiba instead.

We will probably go for reputable company as their warranty, after sales service will be much better.

Anyone has any comment on GC?

Regards

Hi adidas78,

We got our toshiba invertor (my hb's decision, I know nuts about aircon) from Marina Sq GC also. Victor Lim is the salesman who served us, very knowledgeable and patient guy. He helped us to arrange the dismantling of the old units at the last min after we realised that our contractor cant remove the compressor outside 1-2days prior our hacking begins and he managed to get his staff to come on the 1st day of our hacking. :good:

We also have a good time during installation with the GC technicians. You can read my experience at my blog

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...0446&st=280

The only issue that hb had was with the office to arrange for the installation date & timing. But hb said small issue, just that they abit funny. :D