Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alamak

Finally... Our Home

u should install a PD door at the first place.solve all problem,and look much nicer!

Only $300

we did think of other options during the planning phase but decided to go with a normal door as it looks more uniform.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
we did think of other options during the planning phase but decided to go with a normal door as it looks more uniform.

Exactly. But if really dun mine the non-uniformity, roller shutter solve the problem. I thought of it also. But didnt do.

managed to resolve the store room problem, will see how it turn out. went to sungei road to buy dish rack and door stopper just now.

monday will be installation of granite top

tuesday will be installation kronotex laminate

thursday will be installation of wardrobe

saturday will be waiting for furnitures and electrical appliances to be delivered

hopefully no more hiccups.

went to my place today and found out my granite top is up. but the surface has a lot of patches, some patches dull while some are shiny. not sure why is it like that and have asked my contractor to check.

anyone noes any possible reason?

went to my place today and found out my granite top is up. but the surface has a lot of patches, some patches dull while some are shiny. not sure why is it like that and have asked my contractor to check.

anyone noes any possible reason?

either not polished yet or not polished properly

Alamak, i am looking at your kitchen cabinet. The drawers. How come the top drawer is like shallower. My one also like that. You know why?

cos it's for the cutlery mah.. so it's slimmer.

cos it's for the cutlery mah.. so it's slimmer.

So i am suppose to buy those ready made thingy that has comes in a mould on where to put spoon, fork etc? This is not what i want leh... Haiz...

Where cani buy this kind of thingy? My drawer very small, only width of a normal door size ~ 450mm.

So i am suppose to buy those ready made thingy that has comes in a mould on where to put spoon, fork etc? This is not what i want leh... Haiz...

Where cani buy this kind of thingy? My drawer very small, only width of a normal door size ~ 450mm.

you nv tell them what you want?

cutlery tray you mean? my carpenters gave me one. you can try ikea also.

Edited by alamak

laminate flooring done, abit disappointed cos of my uneven flooring. can feel the hollowness. not the fault of the laminate people, was told about this uneven flooring matter some time back but decided to go ahead as plan.

wardrobe done up. 1 guy from closet design came and did my dresser and wardrobe. tomorrow is adjusting my room doors and then painting them. last few nights have been cleaning up the house.... super tire but everything more or less settled.

completed kitchen

IMG_3824.jpg

dresser

IMG_3845.jpg

small wiw, so small till not enough space to get all in 1 picture. :D

IMG_3849.jpg

Edited by alamak

Hi Alamak,

Why would it feel hollow? You hack the floor then do LF right?

Got put the underlay / sound proofing layer a not?

Old flooring is cement screed. We did not hack it but it's uneven lor. Only laid the standard underlay. Anyway, we made a decision so have to accept it. Just have to get used to it.

Old flooring is cement screed. We did not hack it but it's uneven lor. Only laid the standard underlay. Anyway, we made a decision so have to accept it. Just have to get used to it.

i oso use standard underlay. overlay over existing flooring, but feel that its ok after walking on it.

u use pergo also?

mine pergo 8mm plank + 2mm underlay = 10mm thick.

if i dun remember wrongly.