Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

wah bro .... I like you sia ....

U know .... out of 10 pp I meet , when I told them I got Pentax, 9 of them their reaction was "???? Pentax ???? what's that" or " Y not Nikon or canon" No matter how much I try to explain how gd this camera is.... no one believe me

My sis even laugh at me for getting a Pentax

U are one of the few who know the stuff .... ha.

I got the black one. Initial want to go for the white one … but I feel the finishing like not very nice. So go back with the original black :)

Huh ? cos they do not know abt camera lah thus will only trust the more popular brand lor hahahaha :P

anyway this one is consider entry level for DSLR so good for beginner to get a hang of DSLR

my fren got the white de which i find not bad leh quite unique. My fren told me they got abt 1000 colors selling in Japan leh whereas SG only got a few nia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Huh ? cos they do not know abt camera lah thus will only trust the more popular brand lor hahahaha :P

anyway this one is consider entry level for DSLR so good for beginner to get a hang of DSLR

my fren got the white de which i find not bad leh quite unique. My fren told me they got abt 1000 colors selling in Japan leh whereas SG only got a few nia

Ya . it's voted one of the best "value for money entry level DSLR" for the year 2009 by many mag

Ya .... Japan got gold lah ... purple lah .... all funny funny colour . Spore only black/blue/white/red 4 colour

Ya . it's voted one of the best "value for money entry level DSLR" for the year 2009 by many mag

Ya .... Japan got gold lah ... purple lah .... all funny funny colour . Spore only black/blue/white/red 4 colour

Wah red chio leh why nvr take red ?? hahahahaha

Haha no prob bro anyway if you do not know what songs is nice there's a billboard top 100 or top mandarin songs category also :)

Hi Kopi,

Me in Damascus, Syria now... yes, tks for recomending the website last nite when u came to my hse :)

I have yet to download but will do so when I buy new lappy.

Hi Kopi,

Me in Damascus, Syria now... yes, tks for recomending the website last nite when u came to my hse :)

I have yet to download but will do so when I buy new lappy.

Wah so shiok ah ? so when coming back ? In time to come back for CNY ?

bro kopi i got the glass dining table from S&C.. not sure is the one u looking for... :) similar to the pic..got a 1.5m on display last weekend..

Glass-Dining-Table-2.jpg

Yo momo, just wondering how much you got for that table? looking getting the same table too. =D

Yo kopi, whats left with your reno? carpentry? parquet flooring up yet? only managed to read back a few pages...super long t-blog =)

Yo momo, just wondering how much you got for that table? looking getting the same table too. =D

Yo kopi, whats left with your reno? carpentry? parquet flooring up yet? only managed to read back a few pages...super long t-blog =)

Yo bro parquet done liao

Outstanding left with

Grilles + wrought iron gate

stairs half done

roof

carpentry

some minor stuff lor

think tajke another mth bah!or when its 100 page..

cos there is CNY break for the workers.

ya i gave jason till end of mar lor including all the rectifications and stuff :)

ya i gave jason till end of mar lor including all the rectifications and stuff :)

Whenever I think of the handover date, I just get abit tu lan. :P

Do u feel the same, Kopi?

Kopi,

I hope I can make it back to SIN before CNY!

Boss now seems to add more countries on this trip every now n then :(

My trip gets extended n extended...

Can ask u why when I download the songs, it went to Realplayer to play.. then I cannot find the files?

Whenever I think of the handover date, I just get abit tu lan. :P

Do u feel the same, Kopi?

Eh bro actually i felt tu lan for quite some time till i numb liao leh hahahaha

Kopi,

I hope I can make it back to SIN before CNY!

Boss now seems to add more countries on this trip every now n then :(

My trip gets extended n extended...

Can ask u why when I download the songs, it went to Realplayer to play.. then I cannot find the files?

aiya your boss add more trips means got business mah which is a gd thing hahahaha

eh that one i will have to show you leh hard to describe to you leh :P

why dun you try right click and save as ??

aiya your boss add more trips means got business mah which is a gd thing hahahaha

eh that one i will have to show you leh hard to describe to you leh :P

why dun you try right click and save as ??

Kopi,

Yes, like u said, I am glad Boss is a hardworking man, if not, I will be out of job.

He works every min, even when flying in his plane, documents everywhere, heheheheh...

I am IT idiot...hehehhe...maybe next time when see u then ask u to show me :)

Yo bro parquet done liao

Outstanding left with

Grilles + wrought iron gate

stairs half done

roof

carpentry

some minor stuff lor

Gate and grills **** fast 1...the rest shouldn't take too long too =D

must post pic when your nice stairs is done up and did you take pictures of your parquet? hahah must have missed the page if u did.

Kopi,

Yes, like u said, I am glad Boss is a hardworking man, if not, I will be out of job.

He works every min, even when flying in his plane, documents everywhere, heheheheh...

I am IT idiot...hehehhe...maybe next time when see u then ask u to show me :)

Ya ya sure sure no prob :)

Gate and grills **** fast 1...the rest shouldn't take too long too =D

must post pic when your nice stairs is done up and did you take pictures of your parquet? hahah must have missed the page if u did.

Ya I sure hope so :)

anyway no le i din take any pic of my parquet cos normal normal nia so din take hahahaha :P

sure bro i also looking forward to see how my stairs will look like when its done :)

kopi,u and mickey in same shoes now,competing who will finish reno first!haha....

From the progress I would say that Mickey's house should be completed 1st hahahaha :P