Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

kopi!when i bot my digi camara,the salesman told me normal camara even with 14 mega pixel also wont take good effect picture during the night,is it true!?

My previous casio one no good,i wonder this current one good or not,yet to try,guess the same bah!

Yes ultimately there's a limitation to the night shot for any cam even dslr.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kopi> Oh my Sony is quite slim de waterproof ah.. hahaha got to buy the waterproof casing than can use lor. I buy the W360 :P

Rondy> Oh ya hor forget its holiday le but also no different la its a Sat :) I wanted to go down to buy travel insurance read that got discount but dun know how much... so not sure if its worth going down or not. I usually buy AIG one now call Chartis

My SIL ask me to take a look at TravelJoy another travel insurance company but hor I dun really buy that le cause got no experaince with Travel Joy with their claims. AIG claim very fast back one cause claim for medical & baggage lost before.

For PNS go for fujifilm if you are more concern of night shot as they r the best among all PNS cam.

I took this in total darkness and the only lights comes from the fountain itself. Both taken with ISO @ 1600 and hand held.

4475151612_61aaf85b21.jpg

4474376505_50878cedf6.jpg

Gd shots. Hehe. Fujifilm is gd. :good: Becos I am also using Fujifilm PNS camera! Buddy buddy Kopi! Hee. Which model are u using? I bought FX200EXR when it just came out. For a PNS camera that cost only $400 plus, it is really gd value for money. I think the only competitor back then was LX3 but was selling close to $700. Design of the camera is zero but quality of camera is a ten for that kind of price.

with good skill ... u can produce good photo with all camera :P

Plus photoshop or other editing softwares. Hee.

Gd shots. Hehe. Fujifilm is gd. :good: Becos I am also using Fujifilm PNS camera! Buddy buddy Kopi! Hee. Which model are u using? I bought FX200EXR when it just came out. For a PNS camera that cost only $400 plus, it is really gd value for money. I think the only competitor back then was LX3 but was selling close to $700. Design of the camera is zero but quality of camera is a ten for that kind of price.

Plus photoshop or other editing softwares. Hee.

Bro i using the same cam as you lah FX200EXR but i nearly bought LX3 also that time LOL

kopi!when i bot my digi camara,the salesman told me normal camara even with 14 mega pixel also wont take good effect picture during the night,is it true!?

My previous casio one no good,i wonder this current one good or not,yet to try,guess the same bah!

Megapixel doesn't help with taking night shot. In fact, in my opinion, u only need a higher megapixel camera if u want to blow up the photo to something really big.

For the usual PNS cameras, u need a tripod to take a decent shot. not taking specs into consideration, to really take a gd night shot, generally u need to have control over AF, shutter speeds and ISO settings.

For PNS go for fujifilm if you are more concern of night shot as they r the best among all PNS cam.

I took this in total darkness and the only lights comes from the fountain itself. Both taken with ISO @ 1600 and hand held.

wah kopi-gor you have steady hand :good:

I'm now using a fujifilm F200EXR too... so far so good but yet to try out any night shots :P

Edited by marshmallow

I would not say it's the perfect PNS cam as there are some stuff which I dun really like abt the cam but overall its works quite well with decent quality pic.

But i dun really like the macro shot though LOL

I would not say it's the perfect PNS cam as there are some stuff which I dun really like abt the cam but overall its works quite well with decent quality pic.

But i dun really like the macro shot though LOL

oh... what's wrong with the macro?

btw, do you normally select the mode manually or just use the EXR mode? aiyah i have the cam for quite some time liao but yet to explore its function.... :(

Good good . Maybe we can organize a photo shoot outing? Let's start off with Mickey house. Since it’s our spore 1st Disney land … lol ha

Wah we can have photoshoot sessions for all the different homes :good:

oh... what's wrong with the macro?

btw, do you normally select the mode manually or just use the EXR mode? aiyah i have the cam for quite some time liao but yet to explore its function.... :(

Wah we can have photoshoot sessions for all the different homes :good:

Dun like since it's 5 cm i think i prefer closer macro LOL :P

it depends on the situation but on normal circumstances, selecting EXR mode is gd enough

oh ya hor..1st May is a Sat so i think we will be credit one day off else,we would be off on Monday bah!

Travel Insurance?!I never buy it at all lei. :P

My office is credit 1 day AL :P and will be using the leave for my Aust trip Yeahh!!!

I have to buy cause tummy not good de for me so most of the time I claim medical. Lost baggage is duing my work trip to Vietnam on guy took my bag home Koaz... than I have to go shopping lor.. but also quite heng got the bag back 8hrs later which is the time limit for the claim for baggage lost.

My office is credit 1 day AL :P and will be using the leave for my Aust trip Yeahh!!!

I have to buy cause tummy not good de for me so most of the time I claim medical. Lost baggage is duing my work trip to Vietnam on guy took my bag home Koaz... than I have to go shopping lor.. but also quite heng got the bag back 8hrs later which is the time limit for the claim for baggage lost.

same . I got 1 extra 1 day leave . Most pro will use it for my penang trip during my sis-in-law wedding :)

same . I got 1 extra 1 day leave . Most pro will use it for my penang trip during my sis-in-law wedding :)

Wah always wanted to go penang leh but din have the chance to do so LOL