Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
coffee_o

2 Storey Coffee Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Good good . Maybe we can organize a photo shoot outing? Let's start off with Mickey house. Since it’s our spore 1st Disney land … lol ha

Must wait lor. Haha.

oh ya hor..1st May is a Sat so i think we will be credit one day off else,we would be off on Monday bah!

Travel Insurance?!I never buy it at all lei. :P

Rondy, must buy la. Imagine if u are stuck in Europe during the volcano eruption in Iceland. U can claim for flight delay, etc. The money is decent enough to enjoy a few more days of travel. Ha.

Going early May .

Kopi u want to come along ? ha . No problem to be tour guide ha

No lah now no leave leh need to save up my leave for the moving in and unpack of stuff :(

Rondy> Am going to Cairns :D currently the weather there is 23 -29 degree so not that bad la... at least cooler than SG. Yes got back the luggage still can claim for baggage lost. If its lost or missing for X no. of hour than you can start claiming :D I kept praying that my bag appear on after the X no. of hour if not my shopping will be at a lost :)

Simon> xtra 1 day AL better than replace it on th following Monday :)

Mickey> Ya I agree must buy... like I have bad tummy hor every time kana food posion or got the run at least I dun need to pay for my own medical ma. If return to SG still not feeling well can still see doc and claim one...

i suppose Cairns is famous for water rafting bah,are u into it?

Got lots of things at Cairns... if you have no plans for those amusement world.

I not going water rafting :D Will go for Hot Air Ballooning, Railway & Skyrail (Cable car), Great Barrier Reef Cruise, Local Shopping & Night Market :)

Mickey> Ya I agree must buy... like I have bad tummy hor every time kana food posion or got the run at least I dun need to pay for my own medical ma. If return to SG still not feeling well can still see doc and claim one...

Actually i never get insurance also... maybe should get next time... which one is good? any recommendation? :)

i oso don buy insurance for travel too..I think NTUC have bah!

I wonder reno got insurance or not hor?

can claim when contractor run away :P

i know got hom insurance ... that's for after renovation lah . but during reno ...hmmmm

maybe they should start this after the 2 incident

Rondy> Yes they have night market there :P I believe its different from BBK one LOL..

marshmallow> I always got with AIG now its call Chartis Insurance :) cause I got claim from them before its quite fast. Plus my insurance agent can help me do the claim even I did not buy the Travel Insurance from her :)

i know got hom insurance ... that's for after renovation lah . but during reno ...hmmmm

maybe they should start this after the 2 incident

I do not think insurance company would be dumb enough to come up with this kind of policy bah :unsure:

Actually i never get insurance also... maybe should get next time... which one is good? any recommendation? :)

I always buy from NTUC becos it is cheaper. Hee. I never claim before. But AIG process claim faster as far as I read in the newspaper and what my friends told me.

Wow!then i should consider going there le...is it ur first time there?

Guess u got all ur red wine there hor?hehe...

Well,i went to melbourne,Perth and Hobart,tasmania...wowlau eh..at night very quiet,all shop close at 5pm!

At least Sydney is still quite ok and a bit busting..

Yes its my first time there... I search and search for place with activities + sea (cruising) the one suit most is Cairns.

I love seeing the blue ocean :D I been to Phuket to different island... Bintan Beach ermmm slightly better than SG... Been to Kuantan (Club Med)... the beach like same as SG... Out of so many beach or sea the best is Phuket area. I think Cairns is even better if this time I go cause its the Great Barrier Reef.

Heard that the GBR (Great Barrier Reef) will be gone in 20years cause of the climate change so better to see it now incase its gone :P

Ya heard at night Aust is like dead town... most angmoh country are like that. Unlike the Asia LOL so count us lucky.

Edited by zerochristy

Kopi, can I know how is ur headboard? Did u custom-made the bedframe also or just the headboard?

Hmm...i should have taken a pic for you to see, anyway i custom made my headboard and not bedframe but very simple nia only got a cushion and two bedside table lor :)