Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
paopei

Very Very Very Very Bad Exp With Gc - Cck Showroom

We purchased Mitsubishi Starmex system 3, model MXY3A28VA from GC on 30 Aug'09 $2,850. Upgrade to armflx 1/2" $120 , upgrade copper 23 to 22 $60. Add 1+4 yrs warranty $359. Total all $3,568 (got $250 NTUC voucher).

At that time the salesman told us that they do not have the stock for system 3. New stock will only come around end of Sep'09. I remember very well, that time I told him, never mind, we can wait. Last Thursday the customer serv called me and informed that the installation will be done at Sat, 22 Sep'09 and read the model no. That time, I was quite happy cos I thot the new stock come faster than what we expected.

On 22 Sep'09, after the guy took down our old aircon, did piping 1/2 way, my husband checked the model of compressor and stated MXY4A28VA. Meaning they give us the compressor for system 4. I called the mgr of CCK but he just pushed the responsibility to salesman, said he will ask the salesman to call me back.

Salesman did apologised for that and gave lots of excuses

'- Mitsubishi give free upgrade to customer (I told him not to gv me this kind of rubbish. I order system 3 and I expect GC to gv me syst 3)

- He doesn't know how come they gv us sytem 4 (if he doesn't know, who should know? Don't tell me GC can anyhow change customer order?)

- He said we cannot wait (I told him straight that I have never called GC to query abt this aircon cos we can wait and we told him already on 30 Aug'09)

- He kept telling me not to worry cos we have 5 yrs warranty (He just doesn;t understand the inconv caused to us if the aircon has any problem. Have warranty emaning can gv us the lousy unit, is it? Really wanna vomit blood)

At the end I told him to give me system 3 as per my order. He said there is no stock and will contact me again. He nvr called me back but instead called the installer. Told him that he found system 3 compressor and will deliver to our place.

They have already said no stock and suddenly can find 1 for me. How can I be sure that the unit is good unit and do not have quality problem?

At the end, we have no choice but to accept the compressor system 4.

However we are deeply disappointed and angry with GC for cheating us like this. I feel GC just wanna clear the stock for the syst 4 compressor. Without informing customer, it is the same as cheating.

The workmanship is not good, they outsouce to 2 young men from JB. And our aircon in our MB is not cold. Tmrw Mistubishi will come check. It is really nightmare for us

Tried calling their service hotline, the staff attitude is the same, "system 4 is better". Is it mean we have to thanks GC for giving us the syst 4? I told the service hotline officer, I order system 3 and I expect to get system 3. Is it common practice for GC to anyhow change customer order?" Asked the maanger to call me back pertaining this issue but so far till now, none of them bother to call me back. Thinking to write to Strait Times.

I am really very very mad. I feel cheated by GC. After paying $3.5 k , I got all this rubbish.

Can I dispute my payment? Can I go Case to complain GC? Thanks a lot for reading my long post. It is really nightmare ... This will be my last purchase from GC.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah get system 4 compressor pay for system 3.

is it more electricity?

anyway thank you for this feedback, cause i stay cck and wanted to there to source for

aircon.... i think better not.... eeeeeeeee

wah get system 4 compressor pay for system 3.

is it more electricity?

anyway thank you for this feedback, cause i stay cck and wanted to there to source for

aircon.... i think better not.... eeeeeeeee

I not sure whether it consume more electric or not. But I feel being cheated. I do not think GC so good to gv better one to customer. They just wanna clear the old stock of system 4. Can someone kindly advise whether I can complain to Case?

I not sure whether it consume more electric or not. But I feel being cheated. I do not think GC so good to gv better one to customer. They just wanna clear the old stock of system 4. Can someone kindly advise whether I can complain to Case?

Dear Concern,

It seems you have no fundamentals problems with your air-con. I think Mitshubishi should have a product specs say when you on all 3 air-con units for sys3 and sys4 what is the difference? I rougly think yours could probably be ovesized.

I went to CASE today to complain against All Best because my air-con not cooling efficiently. (24deg after 1hr)

They say need visible and techinical evidence. Ask MIT write service report and prove that sys4 needs more energy, then call GC change it. If they are uncooperative, go to CASE immediately.

Dear Concern,

It seems you have no fundamentals problems with your air-con. I think Mitshubishi should have a product specs say when you on all 3 air-con units for sys3 and sys4 what is the difference? I rougly think yours could probably be ovesized.

I went to CASE today to complain against All Best because my air-con not cooling efficiently. (24deg after 1hr)

They say need visible and techinical evidence. Ask MIT write service report and prove that sys4 needs more energy, then call GC change it. If they are uncooperative, go to CASE immediately.

Pay $10 and look very deeply stressed and concerned there, basically look lost. They will help write a very strong report to get GC to wake up.

Oh, thanks a lot for the advice. Will check with Mitsubishi. So far none of GC staff bother to call me eventhough I have called the service hotline and feedback hotline. Their after sales service is .... (cannot find a word to describe anymore). This is really my last purchase from GC. Lucky nvr buy fridge and washing machine at the same time.

Oh, thanks a lot for the advice. Will check with Mitsubishi. So far none of GC staff bother to call me eventhough I have called the service hotline and feedback hotline. Their after sales service is .... (cannot find a word to describe anymore). This is really my last purchase from GC. Lucky nvr buy fridge and washing machine at the same time.

Aiyo....next time buy from Harvey or Best. So far I bought many items from them and service still good especially Harvey, still got my records.

stay clear from this seller Gc, once they encounter problem of their own, they will start to play taichi. I had this almost similar case with them about 3 years ago. If you had posted earlier of buying a mit a/c, I will tell you to stay clear from this brand, mine first day broke down! Gave me all sorts of silly excuses both mit staff and Gc. Btw, mine is 4+1, within 1 year got to call for mit direct service 4 times! The only advantage is save electricity, the rest is just gimmick! Don't be fooled by Jack neo's adverts, he is just making a living as a celeb. Goodness gracious!! This is going to be me first and definitely the last brand in my mind.

stay clear from this seller Gc, once they encounter problem of their own, they will start to play taichi. I had this almost similar case with them about 3 years ago. If you had posted earlier of buying a mit a/c, I will tell you to stay clear from this brand, mine first day broke down! Gave me all sorts of silly excuses both mit staff and Gc. Btw, mine is 4+1, within 1 year got to call for mit direct service 4 times! The only advantage is save electricity, the rest is just gimmick! Don't be fooled by Jack neo's adverts, he is just making a living as a celeb. Goodness gracious!! This is going to be me first and definitely the last brand in my mind.

for aircon i still trust daikin and sanyo, so far i see these 2 brands e least problems.. Now and then u see mitsubitshi keep advertise their products.. profit high for GC to sell this brand? keep pushing this brand... ;)

for aircon i still trust daikin and sanyo, so far i see these 2 brands e least problems.. Now and then u see mitsubitshi keep advertise their products.. profit high for GC to sell this brand? keep pushing this brand... ;)

Fully agree with you bro. Both Daikin & Sanyo the most reliable make. My last a/c was a Daikin but compressor broke down after 7 years so I thought no good, therefore I went for a Mit, now regret big time. Planning to switch back to Daikin once the mit kaput.

Yes, Gc must be getting good returns pushing mit a/c, when i was talking to Gc a/c mech about mit a/c, their respond was quiet, I guess they knew this a/c is problematic, probably in their mind they were saying, seow leow, taichi leow leow (problematic a/c)..lol

I went to Gc once. Nearly buy their goods. When wanted to make payment, the stuff asked for ic to join their members. It's look like "must" join member. Cannot just make payment and carry the goods walk away. End up I don't buy from them. I never want to step in Gc anymore.

Anyone encounter this experience at Gc?

I still prefer Harvey, Best and Courts. They have membership but customers have the choice to join or not to join. Ppl getting new house or building a home, good if join members to accumulate points cause they buying alot of items. But for those ppl who buy only when needed or when their electronic spoil needed to get new, not neccessary to "must" join members rite?

Wonder why Gc must have our address and personal particular. What if we just buy one item still got to "must" join membership?

I went to Gc once. Nearly buy their goods. When wanted to make payment, the stuff asked for ic to join their members. It's look like "must" join member. Cannot just make payment and carry the goods walk away. End up I don't buy from them. I never want to step in Gc anymore.

Anyone encounter this experience at Gc?

I still prefer Harvey, Best and Courts. They have membership but customers have the choice to join or not to join. Ppl getting new house or building a home, good if join members to accumulate points cause they buying alot of items. But for those ppl who buy only when needed or when their electronic spoil needed to get new, not neccessary to "must" join members rite?

Wonder why Gc must have our address and personal particular. What if we just buy one item still got to "must" join membership?

Must be collecting customer database lah. Probably for future promotion mailers, sms's and whatever sales tactic. Anyway, they should built their own reputation by being honest, trustworthy in their dealings to win over csutomer's loyalty, right bros?

my parents are using sanyo system 3..

it is having alot of problems..!! within the first 2 years,

1) timer problem (one of the aircon not cold at all) and paid $150 to repair

2) captube choke problem and paid $350 to repair it..

according to my aircon serviceman, this two problem is vvvv common for sanyo aircons!! beware!!! really really regret taking this sanyo!!!!!!!!