Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fastfirefish

The.gray.house

Hi fellow brothers/ sisters of renotalk, through all the research and amount of work put in, whether be it meet up with ID/ contractors or even asking from fellow members of renotalk on lobang, I'm happy to have finally progress to the step of having my own T-Blog started. I would like to thank all members and especially those that have helped before. Without you guys, I'm sure the process will be tougher than that. Of course, everything doesn't just stop here, more research and stuff in time to come. I hope I can give back to the community by sharing what I have and what I know.

Okay for renovation, finally settled with Uncle Soon, as our contractor for the job. But for starters, I thought I'll let you have a sneak of the Floor plan + before makeover. At the same time, I would appreciate pointers and feedbacks regarding this learning process as this is our first home. Enough said! Now for the pictures......

*** Floor Plan ***

floor_planmodified.jpg

Before Makeover

DSCF9522.jpg

DSCF9523.jpg

DSCF9524.jpg

DSCF9525.jpg

Edited by fastfirefish

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi there... welcome and congrats on starting your t-Blog! Will look forward to following your progress! :D

Thanks Stay tuned!

]Hi Welcome welcome

So where's your new place ?

My new place is in Choa Chu Kang. :thumbs up:

Thanks Stay tuned!

My new place is in Choa Chu Kang. :thumbs up:

Oh CCK nice :thumbs up: , though my new place is in Tampines, my in-laws stays in CCK so that is a place i frequent too hahaha

Oh CCK nice :thumbs up: , though my new place is in Tampines, my in-laws stays in CCK so that is a place i frequent too hahaha

Same here! My in-laws are in CCK too. Because both of us are working, we are hoping in the near future we can ask our in-laws to take care of the kids. :sport-smiley-004:

Welcome~

Another sooner :dancingqueen:

When u reno work start u will be very busy,hope u everything smoothly lah!

thanks :good: Actually renovation is suppose to start yesterday 29th September. But anyway it was kind of expected that Uncle will forget it. Actually me and my wife already anticipated it and it happened. So...rightfully should be starting today as promised by Uncle. Not sure will he fly me another aeroplane.

thanks :good: Actually renovation is suppose to start yesterday 29th September. But anyway it was kind of expected that Uncle will forget it. Actually me and my wife already anticipated it and it happened. So...rightfully should be starting today as promised by Uncle. Not sure will he fly me another aeroplane.

You must call him,but he alway no when he busy ,so u can send sms in chinese to remind uncle be4 meeting him,

More of the time he will call back to me n answer he on the way or late.

no matter he come or not,at least we no need wait like a fool after we going out.

For me I direct call uncle ah dai (soon's brother) to plan worker do my hacking work.no aeroplane^^

Edited by jesslyntan