Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Natasha

Spraying For Toilet Tiles

Hi,

Anyone has contacts for companies/contractors that do sprays for toilet floor tiles? My parents do not want to spend so much to redo the toilet so i'm tiking of spraying the tiles. It should be cheaper than overlaying tiles right? Is it possible to DIY?

Appreciate all advice. Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Anyone has contacts for companies/contractors that do sprays for toilet floor tiles? My parents do not want to spend so much to redo the toilet so i'm tiking of spraying the tiles. It should be cheaper than overlaying tiles right? Is it possible to DIY?

Hi Natasha,

u can try this contractor which did spary coating for my aunt hse.

Had pmed u his nos.

Cheers!!

Hi,

Hi Natasha,

It not possible to DIY, it got 4 coating and the material they got are in bulk. 2 toilet flooring should be $1100 and 2 toilet wall should be $1900 and for flooring, it is not spraying, it is sediment flooring, have some degree of roughness. They only have 13 colour to choose for flooring and 20 over colour for walls and the product was imported from Germany and USA. 2 year warranty. I had posted some pic on how it look like in other similar thread in this forum and u can take a look on it.

Hi Natasha,

It not possible to DIY, it got 4 coating and the material they got are in bulk. 2 toilet flooring should be $1100 and 2 toilet wall should be $1900 and for flooring, it is not spraying, it is sediment flooring, have some degree of roughness. They only have 13 colour to choose for flooring and 20 over colour for walls and the product was imported from Germany and USA. 2 year warranty. I had posted some pic on how it look like in other similar thread in this forum and u can take a look on it.

yo jaskel, pls PM me the contact also...im interested also..........

yo jaskel, pls PM me the contact also...im interested also..........

Hi,

You can visit the reno fair at S'pore expo, I went there last week and saw one contractor offering this service.

FYI, the fair end tomorow.

Hi,

You can visit the reno fair at S'pore expo, I went there last week and saw one contractor offering this service.

Ya. I have seen it too. Company name is Faith Coat. They quoted me $500 for 1 toilet floor and $900 for 2.

Btw, i don't think the fair will end. it has been there for a few months already.. :P

Edited by mk2000

Hi,

Different company and different material used.

Hi Natasha,

Hi Jaskel,

can let PM me the contractor?

we are thinking of spraying the tile for 2 bathrooms, dont like it the tile (original from hdb)

thanks

Yes, they are. Check out similar threads here.

are there any photos to share for spray-paint tiles?