Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

SNC00254.jpg

tv console is in, so is fridge, washer, temporary table.

fan got some sounds so alpha ppl will be contacting me about it

sofa,coffee table and bedframe delay till monday hope they arrive

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
SNC00254.jpg

tv console is in, so is fridge, washer, temporary table.

fan got some sounds so alpha ppl will be contacting me about it

sofa,coffee table and bedframe delay till monday hope they arrive

Hi, do post the sofa, coffee table & bedframe when they arrive! your house is looking great!

Very happy to post this

To achieve this is nt easy considering the work that went to research and source for the right furnitures

My hommage sofa is in finally

SNC00349.jpg

Altogether!

SNC00299.jpg

And my hommage bed frame :)

SNC00272.jpg

Very happy to post this

To achieve this is nt easy considering the work that went to research and source for the right furnitures

My hommage sofa is in finally

SNC00349.jpg

Altogether!

SNC00299.jpg

And my hommage bed frame :)

SNC00272.jpg

wow happy for u too! i just bought some stuff from there as well. Looking forward to its arrival. :D

wow happy for u too! i just bought some stuff from there as well. Looking forward to its arrival. :D

charles is really nice. he served us as Eric wasnt around the other time and he does delivery as well.

delay a few days but finally our sofa and bed frame, very impt furniture arrived. yay.......

Edited by zhiz

my kitchen

fridge and washer has arrived

behind is the temporary table from Artncraft as my custom made one is delayed

SNC00386.jpg

My Pole system wardrobe is up!!

I like the skinny poles although its not as sexy as Ximula cos ximula is too ex :(

SNC01086.jpg

Hi zhiz, do you have a door to close off your WIW so that dust wouldn't get in? My flat is very similar to your layout and i'm planning to hack down the walls between the 2 bedrooms and use pole system for wardrobe too. :)

Trying to see how i can prevent the clothes from getting too dusty.

Also, you still maintain 2 doors for your enlarged bedroom? do you think it will look a bit weird? :P

Hi zhiz, do you have a door to close off your WIW so that dust wouldn't get in? My flat is very similar to your layout and i'm planning to hack down the walls between the 2 bedrooms and use pole system for wardrobe too. :)

Trying to see how i can prevent the clothes from getting too dusty.

Also, you still maintain 2 doors for your enlarged bedroom? do you think it will look a bit weird? :P

hahah

great, seems like yours is exactly like mine.

we dun have a door to close the wiw cos its quite impossible also. whats more, suppose to be open concept so if got door and stuff then a bit troublesome. also ex to put a door for the pole system.

we still maintain two doors. funny but its more airy. the wiw is stuffy cos not much ventilation already.

wats more, if need to put the wall back up, the partition can be hacked away and pole system uninstall to convert back to two rooms again.

we did take some time with the id to plan about this. bear in mind where the electrical points are as a two in one room and as two individual rooms

been super busy recently with the home

fan giving off sund and alpha ppl came over to take a look but now the fan still got sound. think just live with it.

my turbo oven was very smelly after using it but the turbo ppl say its the initial burn off by the element.

otherwise our place is more or less 99% done

ermmm why isn't the wirings concealed? Surely it will make your house much better without those cases.

ermmm why isn't the wirings concealed? Surely it will make your house much better without those cases.

the kitchen?

it wasnt in our plan to conceal to save cost. in fact the pipes were exposed as well but it was later conceal. that wire cant be conceal because the rest is just walls.

the kitchen?

it wasnt in our plan to conceal to save cost. in fact the pipes were exposed as well but it was later conceal. that wire cant be conceal because the rest is just walls.

No not only the kitchen but the hall as well...

Not true, actually a good electrician is able to conceal the wires inside the wall.

The wires in my place is fully concealed be it real concrete walls or boards.

But of course, the cost may be a few hundred more..

No not only the kitchen but the hall as well...

Not true, actually a good electrician is able to conceal the wires inside the wall.

The wires in my place is fully concealed be it real concrete walls or boards.

But of course, the cost may be a few hundred more..

yah lah few hundreds here and there is a lot of money.

my ceiling fan wire is inside the ceiling though.

but glad i din do for the living as well cos you realise this when opennet start knocking on your door and wanna add a cable.

yah lah few hundreds here and there is a lot of money.

my ceiling fan wire is inside the ceiling though.

but glad i din do for the living as well cos you realise this when opennet start knocking on your door and wanna add a cable.

U can plan for it during ur reno. As mentioned by others, there is a guidelines from opennet. :)