Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

My Tampines Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey zhiz,

u got ur shelves from yeesin? they came to install already? hows the quality ah?

yes i got it from them already

SNC01133.jpg

its pretty good to me. transport plus installation. i did it all white. cost me around 140

yes i got it from them already

its pretty good to me. transport plus installation. i did it all white. cost me around 140

thanks zhiz! u did the customized one or took the standard one? the lowest shelf, u determine the height (cus it seemed abit too high, but then if u have a big item to put below the first shelf also ideal), or they determined it for u? the number of shelves also standard or can choose one?

i called the auntie yesterday, but forgot to ask the number of shelves and height determination... :P so ask u... :P

oh, and i realised u took the white plywood... why not the normal plywood ar?

Edited by amrasenelya

thanks zhiz! u did the customized one or took the standard one? the lowest shelf, u determine the height (cus it seemed abit too high, but then if u have a big item to put below the first shelf also ideal), or they determined it for u? the number of shelves also standard or can choose one?

i called the auntie yesterday, but forgot to ask the number of shelves and height determination... :P so ask u... :P

oh, and i realised u took the white plywood... why not the normal plywood ar?

actually the gap between shelfing is all determine by you when the uncle goes on site to assemble for you. you can change it yourself too. number of shelf also determine by yourself, more shelf more $$ of course.

white more chio mah

also smoother surface :)

actually the gap between shelfing is all determine by you when the uncle goes on site to assemble for you. you can change it yourself too. number of shelf also determine by yourself, more shelf more $ of course.

white more chio mah

also smoother surface :)

haha oke.. thanks!

think most likely will get from them too.. :D

my kitchen

fridge and washer has arrived

behind is the temporary table from Artncraft as my custom made one is delayed

SNC00386.jpg

Hi Bro,

Wah! your place are all up and ready for housewarming liao....

Like your kitchen and WIW, look really nice and functional!

Cheers

William

Hi Bro,

Wah! your place are all up and ready for housewarming liao....

Like your kitchen and WIW, look really nice and functional!

Cheers

William

haha thanks. now messy liao cannt take pic anymore

I love the tap for your sink.

May i know how much and where did you buy it ? :D

bacera around 200-300

forgetliao

My Pole system wardrobe is up!!

I like the skinny poles although its not as sexy as Ximula cos ximula is too ex :(

SNC01086.jpg

SNC01087.jpg

SNC01091.jpg

Hi zhiz,

Very nicely done.....luv this pole system wardrobe.........it's as sexy as ximula.....uhmmm... :notti: .....can do "pole-dancing" too...?. :D ....hahahahhaha

cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi zhiz,

Very nicely done.....luv this pole system wardrobe.........it's as sexy as ximula.....uhmmm... :notti: .....can do "pole-dancing" too...?. :D ....hahahahhaha

cheers!

:yamseng:

ximula black poles are the sexiest! and most ex :(

hi Zhiz,

I am doing reno in Tampines too. Can't help but notice that I had selected the toilet floor tile of the same texture as yours. Can I know if it is easy to clean and does the floor gets dry easily. Also, you change the mirror, from the round type to the square ones ?

By the way, I did a frosted glass door to my toilet entrance. Same as yours :)

I had problem with my common toilet entrance, HDB wouldn't allow me to shift 2 feet to the left, just cut and fill 2 fts also cannot. Reason ( Prefab flats & > 24 yrs )

But then, my current layout entrance to the kitchen wall are all replace by sliding door, yet they approved the prevoius owner . HDB ppl really amazed me :(

hi Zhiz,

I am doing reno in Tampines too. Can't help but notice that I had selected the toilet floor tile of the same texture as yours. Can I know if it is easy to clean and does the floor gets dry easily. Also, you change the mirror, from the round type to the square ones ?

By the way, I did a frosted glass door to my toilet entrance. Same as yours :)

I had problem with my common toilet entrance, HDB wouldn't allow me to shift 2 feet to the left, just cut and fill 2 fts also cannot. Reason ( Prefab flats & > 24 yrs )

But then, my current layout entrance to the kitchen wall are all replace by sliding door, yet they approved the prevoius owner . HDB ppl really amazed me :(

oh i see. got it from hafary. its dark so if its dirty, will be white stain but its ok can be clean. texture is good so not slippery and just run my feet on the tiles can clean my feet liao haha.

i bought the round one but my id feel bigger square piece is better so she fitted that for us foc instead.

maybe you apply a few times will have different result? mine no need to shift but why doyou need to shift?

My wash basin is round, so I bought a round mirrro too. Thought they compliment each other. Yet to install yet.

Shifting of door, cos wanna fit a cubicle shower, need at least 3 ft of space. HDB toilet bowl and waste pipe postion are sort of fixed. no way I can bring my cubicle there :(

Boh pian, can only use shower curtain lor :(

My wash basin is round, so I bought a round mirrro too. Thought they compliment each other. Yet to install yet.

Shifting of door, cos wanna fit a cubicle shower, need at least 3 ft of space. HDB toilet bowl and waste pipe postion are sort of fixed. no way I can bring my cubicle there :(

Boh pian, can only use shower curtain lor :(

yah i got round basin so i think we had the same idea.

you can see from my pic the effect. depends on your wall also.