Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mickoe

my wife ask if my mum die already or not

I read in the other forums there is this gal opening cursing her MIL to die and getting the others to join and support. She purposely scream scold yell at her and also let her to her own problems.

Den say in the forum that she will only have another bb after her MIL die and her son inherit her money.

wah, got such a woman?! :bangwall: although i'd phobia with MIL in the past (but she isn't around anymore) but at least i didn't do such an evil thing. :( whether in laws good or not just tolerate lor. or maybe sometimes complain to hubby only. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
*hahah* where no got?

Another fren of mine also similar case. His ex GF not gum with his mother. Always quarrel with his mum dun see eye to eye.

But he still sided with his EX so fiercely even after they broke off over a 3rd party when his EX went for a better catch.

Do you believe He even went to the extend of asking his GF to give way to his EX many times? Even when its so obvious that his EX is trying to wreck his RS?

Ya LOVE is blinded...by big boobs and figure.

And I pity his poor GF. :furious:

i don't quite understand. :sport-smiley-004:

korea..but u got a hb that dotes u lei. dun be sad..

I saw many many things in life dat is unexplainable one. :)

erm, what sad?? i really don't get you leh. :P

i don't have phobia now liao b'cos MIL isn't around anymore. !! now only left FIL.