Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mickoe

my wife ask if my mum die already or not

diggy, u hav my sympathy. perhaps. yur wife isnt realli for marriage or settling down? she is young since u say under 25....=)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hope i wunt get bomb when i said this...pls think for ur wife too..sometime the girl said wanna break might just hope that you as her husband can said something to hong her, her her and listen to her...

Just think of it this way..if she dont pop that qns will u just think of how important she is or u'll keep thinking wtf this woman is just keep saying bad things abt my mum...

Anyway I've not start living with my mil yet..since my house still under renovation but we got a room reserved for her..and i know my mil is a gd mother..but deep down in me sometime im just too not use to what she's doing...she's totally different from my mother. ..The way she talk and the things she does..and i can said out loud that im seriously not getting use to it...sometime when she start talking to me i feel very irriated too and i can said im not a bad dil (my husband felt the same too). Of cuz i got my reason to be irriated sometime.. she can call me 4 times in a row just to ask me where i am or where is my husband, she mend good cuz she just wanna ask if we're coming home for dinner..but sometime when im too busy and press away her number..she'll continue to call till i pick up..of cuz i never told my husband that before...

Who dont wanna live near their own parents if i am a bad dil i'll just insist of staying near my mum instead of moving and stay near my mil..think of it that way..if i ask my husband to stay with my parents u think he can get use to them?

Be fair.. think for ur other half too loh..u live with ur mother for how many thousand years of cuz u think ur mother is the best..what ever she does u are so use to it..but how can u expect ur wife to get use to it just in a flash..even though she have stay over at ur house before ur marriage..but is still your mother house..when u got to other people house of cuz u wunt have much expectation..but after marriage..is her house..of cuz she'll have a different kind of expectation..who don wanna a house that he/she can relax in...if u are living with her mother now u think u can go back to ur house and relax the same as u go back to ur mother house...

Pls dun laugh at me hor... :yamseng:

I made my Hubby sign a contract (done by me) saying that he will protect me, even against his own mother, if reason is on my side. Cannot let his mother bully me (heng MIL not that kinda person). And must stand by me. Cos I'm ALONE, marrying into his family.. I no longer carry my family name when I offer the tea to his mother. very poor thing one..

but luckily, my Hubby had been keeping his side of promise. And MIL still ok, she respect that my thinking is more modern. As long as I explain myself clearly, she always say,

"You young people has your way of doing things, as long as you plan properly, go ahead."

It is the FIL that's giving problem. He's too used to being the head of family.. Everything mus put one leg in..

Edited by autumnzy

diggy, u hav my sympathy. perhaps. yur wife isnt realli for marriage or settling down? she is young since u say under 25....=)

Wah you very good leh - you digged out a thread that was last posted more than a year ago!

Anyway this story reminds me of a saying: "Women expect men to change after marriage but they never change. Men expect women NOT to change after marriage but they changed."

How true??

Anyway this story reminds me of a saying: "Women expect men to change after marriage but they never change. Men expect women NOT to change after marriage but they changed."

How true??

:idea::yamseng:

Pls dun laugh at me hor... :idea:

I made my Hubby sign a contract (done by me) saying that he will protect me, even against his own mother, if reason is on my side. Cannot let his mother bully me (heng MIL not that kinda person). And must stand by me. Cos I'm ALONE, marrying into his family.. I no longer carry my family name when I offer the tea to his mother. very poor thing one..

but luckily, my Hubby had been keeping his side of promise. And MIL still ok, she respect that my thinking is more modern. As long as I explain myself clearly, she always say,

"You young people has your way of doing things, as long as you plan properly, go ahead."

It is the FIL that's giving problem. He's too used to being the head of family.. Everything mus put one leg in..

You are very fortunate already. :yamseng:

As for housework, either party can take up the job.

If your mom never complains, that's fine.

My parents did all the housework along with the maid while my bro and his wife just live there as if they were kids. I scolded both of them and get them outta the house!! Even if my parents never complaint, I do not accept behaviour of adult kids treating their parents like maid, for whatever reason!:idea:

Nice parents will never complaint they prefer to have serenity in the house and absorb all the craps themselves. We the adults ones must do our duty of care in taking care of them now that they're old. Shame of us if we make our parents maid in their own house.

You are very fortunate already. :notti:

Ya I know.. Counting my blessing..

That my Hubby is understanding to me, and I'm living on my own, not with in laws... !!

Just got married this year in March. We were staying under one roof. As time goes by, she started to observe some of the habits in this hse. She would mind of my mum's leftover food (2 days only hor...3rd day my mum will throw). She started to become irritated when my mum starts talking to her (its not nagging). Soon she said she does not want to stay with my mum.

She never cooks, never does housework - laundry, mop, sweep..... yet she never seems to be satisfied with this lifestyle - my mum is more than willing to do all these for her.

I mean, before we got married, my wife was dying to stay overnight at my hse and actually sat down and ate with my mum.

What could have happened to her? Maybe it was the first time that she is staying with in law. There is a big age gap between both of them (42 yrs - shall not reveal the age).

Say it out of anger? COME ON.... no matter how angry you are you WILL NOT say this kinda rubbish....i always believe if you can say such things, you mean it.....

Talked to many people including my aunt and asked for their advice...

She said to me "DON'T YOU EVER DO ANYTHING STUPID TO YOUR MOTHER..."

GOOD ADVICE.

Hmmm why your wife so rude?

Ur wife and mother ba zi clash is it? When u customary time never go see geomacer for ba zi clash? Even if no matter how not nice your mother is to her (assuming), your wife has no rights to say that! Imagine someone else say that to her parents, will she like it??

I read in the other forums there is this gal opening cursing her MIL to die and getting the others to join and support. She purposely scream scold yell at her and also let her to her own problems.

Den say in the forum that she will only have another bb after her MIL die and her son inherit her money.

DUH! How come like that? So no manners. Reflect very badly on her own parents... never teach her well!

No matter how not nice a MIL is, if quarrelling cannot be avoided, also dont need to curse ppl right? I believe in retribution. If anyone can do that, their own kids will do back to them next time!

Funny such guys huh? Other than she got a good figure and big boobs (she said so herself..dunno how true thou i do not know her), what else they see in her?

Wah such a stupid bimbo! She thinks all guys care about are figure and boobs izit?? Ya only bad guys think that...good guys see beyond that....good luck to her and good riddance!! :P