Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

feimei!! its me! butters.

ur house looks quite good ya.. but how come the dining area ceiling like that?

hihi butters...u r here!!! :P

aiyaa...told u before lol...previous owner veri complicated leh....'international' theme in the hse...this dinning area...think she wan it to be country style...actually, there's 3 wood-like (made fr softboard) logs...being put across the celling, hubby n FIL removed it away...so left with this big rect box-in area...will paint it of with white while thinking how to deco it lol.... :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
xie xie ni....i rec'd ur PM and tried to reply u with a BIG THANK Q but ur PM box is FULL~ :P

huh really huh, i just went and check leh, but then my inbox not full. maybe its during that time leh : )

btw hor, what's that brown brown thing on dinning area celling huh? stones or what?

Edited by Pinklady

huh really huh, i just went and check leh, but then my inbox not full. maybe its during that time leh : )

btw hor, what's that brown brown thing on dinning area celling huh? stones or what?

hahahaha....ya..maybe that time ur PM full lol... :D

actually it's painting....like during our sch time....on our art class...we do those 'artistic painting'.... :sport-smiley-004:

ytd Hamed came to look c look c the house and do those neccessary marking for this thur hacking.... :sport-smiley-018:

haiz~~~need to add in $$ for the bathrooms...becos previous owner got the air-con tranking construct in the bathroom n the tranking soo ugly... :furious: No CHOICE, if got to make it 'less visible', he will ask his air-con guy to sort of 'hide' it....not sure how he gg to do it but he told hubby already....i dun really understand wat they toking....so long hubby noe, can already....and that's go the cost of $180 for each bathroom.... :(

handed the keys over to him in order for him to bring his workings in on thur....

Rem the silly 'big hole' corning in my living room? hubby decide to remove it and cut a bigger hole, make it a rect shape....same as dinning area celling....so that the celling wun looks that low....again...this not in the package...it's a add on...again, EXTRA cost...very considerate Hamed, he say he will let us alias with his contractor 'Directly' so that it will 'save abit'..... :good:

Hi feimei,

Welcome!

The dining ceiling 'artwork' is really 'unique'. Hasn't seen it before. But the mushroom partition is quite cute. Hee.. Is that their kiddy room? :D

Hi feimei,

Welcome!

The dining ceiling 'artwork' is really 'unique'. Hasn't seen it before. But the mushroom partition is quite cute. Hee.. Is that their kiddy room? :D

thanks, rasp :D

hahahaha...'country' style mah.... :bleah: no leh...her kids all grown up...according to her lah....her contractor wan to add 'some' deco to the room lol....so do this 'silly mushroom'....hahaahhaaha...anyway....'auntie-taste'... :dunno:

ytd Hamed came to look c look c the house and do those neccessary marking for this thur hacking.... :sport-smiley-018:

haiz~~~need to add in $$ for the bathrooms...becos previous owner got the air-con tranking construct in the bathroom n the tranking soo ugly... :furious: No CHOICE, if got to make it 'less visible', he will ask his air-con guy to sort of 'hide' it....not sure how he gg to do it but he told hubby already....i dun really understand wat they toking....so long hubby noe, can already....and that's go the cost of $180 for each bathroom.... :(

handed the keys over to him in order for him to bring his workings in on thur....

Rem the silly 'big hole' corning in my living room? hubby decide to remove it and cut a bigger hole, make it a rect shape....same as dinning area celling....so that the celling wun looks that low....again...this not in the package...it's a add on...again, EXTRA cost...very considerate Hamed, he say he will let us alias with his contractor 'Directly' so that it will 'save abit'..... :good:

wow add in money huh that's bad leh, but your ID very considerate leh, let u save some costs, can directly go to the contractor. if cut the mushroom hole to bigger hole, that is that hole going to be replaced by glass? i have seen my friends house, a rectangle square wall, fitted with glass, looks very cool and nice!

wow add in money huh that's bad leh, but your ID very considerate leh, let u save some costs, can directly go to the contractor. if cut the mushroom hole to bigger hole, that is that hole going to be replaced by glass? i have seen my friends house, a rectangle square wall, fitted with glass, looks very cool and nice!

thats i think he quite good for this area becos we kind of quite tight in budget and only hv abit for buffer, not much and seems like bits n pcs will add up to one whole lump sum.... :bangwall:

oohh....i think u got it wrong...the rect box-in will be for the living rm celling which is

DSCF0208.jpg

the 'mushroom' will be totally + completely removed.... :rolleyes:

Edited by feimei

here r the tiles selected for floor n bathrooms:

kitchen wall tiles (as supplier run out of sample, so we just took foto of it :( )

DSCF0237.jpg

kitchen flooring (abit smooth surface for easy mopping...)

DSCF0240.jpg

ok, tink thats all for the foto for now....

as this thur will be hacking...too bad...i can't be present becos can't take leave....hubby oso cannot be present... :(

i can only go up this sat....i tink by dan...the whole place will be 'flat' already....hahahahaha.... :good: dan following working day, they will start to lay the tiles n flooring and it will take approx one wk....but hubby will be on site when they start to lay becos Hamed wan to confirm everything is correct and with customer ack before his men really proceed... :thumbs up:

i tink your common bathroom tiles are the same as mine leh! where u bought ur tiles? last time i bought my at Lian Seng Heng @ Defu. how much your tiles?