Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
feimei

Cosy Corner In E West

thanks, butters!!!! :rolleyes:

if come to the worse, no color combination, will just go for glossy white bahhh....i think thats the most easy to choose from and no nid to 'shang nao jing' lol....becos u can see from my wall tiles, it will be white but abit of greyish.... :notti:

my kitchen is L-shape lol...20ft is not enuff...somemore...@ the corner, there's one stupig big pipe and need to cover that and that already eats up 5ft lol....this is how carpenter takes the measurements and they run the mearsurement from inside, not outside worrr...starting i oso tot 20ft....too much? dan after hacking....u will tink 20ft, soo little....for my area, if full run top and bottom cabinet, it will be 44ft @ least leh..... :jawdrop: caught in surprise by the ft, right? hahahahahahahaa....

hey, why not u can take a look at my kitchen cabinets. my flooring is dark grey tiles and black on top, and red on the bottom cabinets. not its not really so fashionable to put handles, as mentioned by my ID that time leh. huh 44ft, why so many?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yalo....forgot to inform u leh... :P

tot u busy mah....soo finally u can really relazx liao...everything is over....home nicely done-ed....tot u say gg for honeymoon?

Ya wedding over house reno-ed... only to get some furniture that one bit by bit else no money.

Honeymoon no la next mth go thailand to get some house stuff and relex a bit... next yr aim to go Australia.. I told hub I want go see Kangaroo kekekek :D

Ya wedding over house reno-ed... only to get some furniture that one bit by bit else no money.

Honeymoon no la next mth go thailand to get some house stuff and relex a bit... next yr aim to go Australia.. I told hub I want go see Kangaroo kekekek :D

steady lah u...saw ur 2 fotos...u chio chio leh.... :good: kekekekeke..

yalo...replenished ur Vit M 1st....then next yr can travel far far mah.... :dancingqueen:

reno...really big headache ahhh....i really hv the taste of wat u went through.....tue...hubby went to look c look check...onli toilet tiles up...i tink still got a long way to go....but i really anxious to see the 'end-product' leh....

i still very 'shang nao jing' on the color for my kitchen cabinet leh...can't decide....ID was suggesting Red....but hubby say red can turn out to be 'scary'.... :bangwall:

steady lah u...saw ur 2 fotos...u chio chio leh.... :good: kekekekeke..

yalo...replenished ur Vit M 1st....then next yr can travel far far mah.... :dancingqueen:

reno...really big headache ahhh....i really hv the taste of wat u went through.....tue...hubby went to look c look check...onli toilet tiles up...i tink still got a long way to go....but i really anxious to see the 'end-product' leh....

i still very 'shang nao jing' on the color for my kitchen cabinet leh...can't decide....ID was suggesting Red....but hubby say red can turn out to be 'scary'.... :bangwall:

:P thanks thanks... we just got some photo from one of our friend and he video our AD in his mobile phone surprisingly its very clear le hehehe... The video not so fast I will post up will wait a while cause I want to combine all the video into 1 video for easy viewing :D

We still got an outstanding dining table not yet buy.... than am still looking at some cozy chairs for the living or cozy area cause we only got a 3 sitter sofa nia not enough. Well we will see... but less things are also good cause no need to clean kekeke.

Aiyo its part of life that you have to go thru reno de... its not easy as I say before and I got really skinny during the reno period even my bridal coordinator can see... but after everything is settle you can feast :)

I would not got for the red cause I find it too bright or catchy for the eye... I like to keep it simple (cream, white, black, dark brown colour) so it will not be outdated... but I was told by my dad that kitchen is belong to wifey de and red is like fire... than the woman temper will be hot-tempered lor....

So bottom line is Jiayou Jiayou :)

why dun u get ur ID to propose some more ideas, that's wat he is for wat... get him to do some 3Ds so u can visualize better? can consider white for the cabinets n stainless steel splashbacks... or those laminate that looks like wood?

:P thanks thanks... we just got some photo from one of our friend and he video our AD in his mobile phone surprisingly its very clear le hehehe... The video not so fast I will post up will wait a while cause I want to combine all the video into 1 video for easy viewing :D

We still got an outstanding dining table not yet buy.... than am still looking at some cozy chairs for the living or cozy area cause we only got a 3 sitter sofa nia not enough. Well we will see... but less things are also good cause no need to clean kekeke.

Aiyo its part of life that you have to go thru reno de... its not easy as I say before and I got really skinny during the reno period even my bridal coordinator can see... but after everything is settle you can feast :)

I would not got for the red cause I find it too bright or catchy for the eye... I like to keep it simple (cream, white, black, dark brown colour) so it will not be outdated... but I was told by my dad that kitchen is belong to wifey de and red is like fire... than the woman temper will be hot-tempered lor....

So bottom line is Jiayou Jiayou :)

steady lah...waiting for ur fotos n video anxiously.... :dribble:

hahahaha....we r opp....we bot our dinning table liao....haven bot sofa leh....beos living room is square...cannot buy too big one...if not...living room will left with no space to walk...hahahaha....yalol....i oso told my hubby...cannot buy too many things...it will look cluster and will end up with alot of cleaning.....i will be dead tire.... :bow:

but if red with other color combination, shold look good bah....anyway...since red is out of the topic...maybe i will go all glossy white... :dribble: actually i like it but just scare it will get dirty easily....must check with ID the quality....but again...my wall tiles is some how white oso....will it not match.....arrhhggg...head gg to burst....ya....very stress but i can't do much....i m covering my partner @ work, so i m working full shift....for 3wks...morning to nite @ work....only wkend can go n look c look c...haiZ~~~i oso feel very worried....everyday think how is it liao....wat is the progress.....hubby just went down last nite....they doing the water-proofing part....still got alot to go lol....

xie xie ur JiaYou..... :drunk:

why dun u get ur ID to propose some more ideas, that's wat he is for wat... get him to do some 3Ds so u can visualize better? can consider white for the cabinets n stainless steel splashbacks... or those laminate that looks like wood?

hihihi butters.....

now i noe everyone will hv 'good comments' on their own ID or contractor....y mus always go after them....chase them one??? there's really no no...good one...hai~~~i very tire chasing leh....he keep saying will show us the drawing....his designer will draw....till now....both bathrooms tiles up liao...haven even saw the drawing....but when we on site...he did told me how the tiles will be lay lah....just that no drawing to visualise lol....hv to 'ping kong xiang xiang' lol.....but for kitchen....i will definately ask for drawing....no drawing....make sure they dun start doing....i will rather delay lol....if they proceed...and result not i want...they hv to re-do lol....i hv put my words to them already....so, as not to incurr unneccessary cost...they beter be smart....

ya lol...i oso consider white liao....eeek...i dun really like those wood color leh...tak match the tiles n floor....they r more to modern....skali cabinets come with wood color....errrr..... :unsure: abit funi leh....

steady lah...waiting for ur fotos n video anxiously.... :dribble:

hahahaha....we r opp....we bot our dinning table liao....haven bot sofa leh....beos living room is square...cannot buy too big one...if not...living room will left with no space to walk...hahahaha....yalol....i oso told my hubby...cannot buy too many things...it will look cluster and will end up with alot of cleaning.....i will be dead tire.... :bow:

but if red with other color combination, shold look good bah....anyway...since red is out of the topic...maybe i will go all glossy white... :dribble: actually i like it but just scare it will get dirty easily....must check with ID the quality....but again...my wall tiles is some how white oso....will it not match.....arrhhggg...head gg to burst....ya....very stress but i can't do much....i m covering my partner @ work, so i m working full shift....for 3wks...morning to nite @ work....only wkend can go n look c look c...haiZ~~~i oso feel very worried....everyday think how is it liao....wat is the progress.....hubby just went down last nite....they doing the water-proofing part....still got alot to go lol....

xie xie ur JiaYou..... :drunk:

Video not so much things to see but at least I got to see myself and gown again and some funny action :P

Hahaha I try not to buy things which is double... like if I want to buy a radio than my hub want to buy his sound system than I wait for his sound system lor cause can also have radio lor... if I have duplicate item at home I will sell it off de hehe so usually I tell pple dun buy or else give voucher to me better kekek.

First I think you can look into getting what colour table top I personally like white or black top... but each got their +/- points... if you look back on my breakfast table its a white top.. lots of maintaince cause got to with every now and than but its nice to look at cause looks clean meh.

To get your ID or contractor going dun pay them is the best kekeke :D

Video not so much things to see but at least I got to see myself and gown again and some funny action :P

Hahaha I try not to buy things which is double... like if I want to buy a radio than my hub want to buy his sound system than I wait for his sound system lor cause can also have radio lor... if I have duplicate item at home I will sell it off de hehe so usually I tell pple dun buy or else give voucher to me better kekek.

First I think you can look into getting what colour table top I personally like white or black top... but each got their +/- points... if you look back on my breakfast table its a white top.. lots of maintaince cause got to with every now and than but its nice to look at cause looks clean meh.

To get your ID or contractor going dun pay them is the best kekeke :D

Hmmm~~~yalo but sometimes relative or frenx give horrr....pai sey mah...still hv to accept...but of cos with those 'shou dao lan' de frenx horrr...will proposed the things that i want lol....hahahaha....

agreed with ur table top points....i oso like white yehhh but again lol....maintainance wise...need to be extra *hardworking* worrr...whereas black top, u can be extra *lazy* lol....hahahahahaha....it's just like a angel and devil.... :notti:

if job not done, will not consider paying him the 2nd payment lol....

hihihi butters.....

now i noe everyone will hv 'good comments' on their own ID or contractor....y mus always go after them....chase them one??? there's really no no...good one...hai~~~i very tire chasing leh....he keep saying will show us the drawing....his designer will draw....till now....both bathrooms tiles up liao...haven even saw the drawing....but when we on site...he did told me how the tiles will be lay lah....just that no drawing to visualise lol....hv to 'ping kong xiang xiang' lol.....but for kitchen....i will definately ask for drawing....no drawing....make sure they dun start doing....i will rather delay lol....if they proceed...and result not i want...they hv to re-do lol....i hv put my words to them already....so, as not to incurr unneccessary cost...they beter be smart....

ya lol...i oso consider white liao....eeek...i dun really like those wood color leh...tak match the tiles n floor....they r more to modern....skali cabinets come with wood color....errrr..... :unsure: abit funi leh....

wah... call him everyday n chase!! wat so difficult abt doing up the drawing lah...

ya.. if u like the white then use white lor.. together with silver.. u can get the laminate samples u like then do those resistance tests on it.. scratch it, dirty it, wipe it, etc.. read that somewhere.. :P

wah... call him everyday n chase!! wat so difficult abt doing up the drawing lah...

ya.. if u like the white then use white lor.. together with silver.. u can get the laminate samples u like then do those resistance tests on it.. scratch it, dirty it, wipe it, etc.. read that somewhere.. :P

hahahaha....woww...butter...think u oso another 'hardcore' one huhhh....will pester them like ****....hahahaha...but really get very sick one lol....chase till no breadth....haiz~~~

hubby went down to look c look c again last nite...send me few fotos...but too small to upload here...(i will go down after work today n take foto, can upload tonight... :P ) bathroom no bad...esp common bathroom, he like it alot....of cos mann...the wall tiles i choose one.... :thumbs up:

ya...high chance will go for white lol...no need headache to think of other color...somemore, white is always the color...never out of date....

hahahaha....woww...butter...think u oso another 'hardcore' one huhhh....will pester them like ****....hahahaha...but really get very sick one lol....chase till no breadth....haiz~~~

hubby went down to look c look c again last nite...send me few fotos...but too small to upload here...(i will go down after work today n take foto, can upload tonight... :P ) bathroom no bad...esp common bathroom, he like it alot....of cos mann...the wall tiles i choose one.... :thumbs up:

ya...high chance will go for white lol...no need headache to think of other color...somemore, white is always the color...never out of date....

no leh, me no hardcore leh..hvnt done it yet.. i read somewhere someone did that.. they also tried out the paints using tt method, took those sample books then tried to rub on the painted square see if paint rub off or can do what the company claims.. :D