Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Cosy Small Home In North East

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
DSC02302.jpg

Sofa:

DSC02307.jpg

Wow Cat,

i long time din log in and saw ur place all done up so nicely liao.....saw the digital flip clock sitting so lonely at the cabinet lol...like ur sofa very sleek design, very spacious living and kitchen too i wish mine was as big as urs too haha.

Hi to all,

Tks tks for the well wishes!

I am currently in Geneva, Switerland, snowing here and nice cold weather today...too cold for me, hehhee... :)

Kopi, I cant play majong :(

Joanna, yes, I have a big living hall and kitchen...all the white white laminates cleaning is killing me! hehehehhe...Loved the flip clock. :)

Hi to all,

I am currently in Geneva, Switerland, snowing here and nice cold weather today...too cold for me, hehhee... :)

Joanna, yes, I have a big living hall and kitchen...all the white white laminates cleaning is killing me! hehehehhe...Loved the flip clock. :)

Awww...wasted else can jio you for a mahjong session Wahahaha :P

Awww...wasted else can jio you for a mahjong session Wahahaha :P

Hi Kopi,

Too bad la, I cant play...if not will look fwd playing at yr new place in the future! :D

Nvrmind la, can still chio Angel to teach us baking lessons, hehehhe

Hi Kopi,

Too bad la, I cant play...if not will look fwd playing at yr new place in the future! :D

Yes yes ask Angel/Devil to teach us :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Kopi,

Haha, we should get CJREDDEVIL's wife to impart her skills instead. She got her own baking biz one ok? :P

Hi to all,

wahoo....... :good: ...cat... :notti: ...so nice so shiok....you are now at Geneva - Swisserland ??????..... :rolleyes: ....got any swiss-home stuff to buy ornot leh.......long long ago....i hv been there once before.... :dribble: ...1 thing you must try is the ice-creammmm....beli nice.....

Me too, dunno how to play majong..... :dunno: ....but can play cards lah...... :P ......

whit laminates...???....aiya no problem lah.....alll my kitchen-cabinates & wardrobes are white laminated... :bath: ...just hv to make sure your hands are not dirty lor.... :D ...

Yes yes ask Angel/Devil to teach us :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

errmmm...kopi....me cannot bake and of cuz cannot teach leh......i onli know how to calculate the raw mat cost & requirement + ordering & making deliveries..... ;) .....if u wan to order..... :bleah: ....i will take order lah... :D ...hahahhahahaha

Haha, we should get CJREDDEVIL's wife to impart her skills instead. She got her own baking biz one ok? :P

hey Angel.... :o .....looks like we are now trying to learn "kung fu" huh......."impart skills"... :P ..hahahahahhaaaa...........okie.....before imparting skills to all....you all need to fast 60days... 8| ..do 60days of hardwork & survival........be a vegetarian for 60days........total 180days of repurification......then let see how again lor.......... :D .......ahahhahahahaha

did I hear mahjong? :notti:

Wah bro/sis long time nvr heard from you leh where have you been hahahaha

now cat's blog become mahjong and baking thread le Wahahahaha :P

hey Angel.... :o .....looks like we are now trying to learn "kung fu" huh......."impart skills"... :P ..hahahahahhaaaa...........okie.....before imparting skills to all....you all need to fast 60days... 8| ..do 60days of hardwork & survival........be a vegetarian for 60days........total 180days of repurification......then let see how again lor.......... :D .......ahahhahahahaha

wahahahah, baking also abit like kung fu lar. Needs balancing (of the ingredients). Needs hand power (for stirring/whisking of the batter, and kneading the dough). Needs leg stamina (cuz standing all the while)... wahahaha

Wah bro/sis long time nvr heard from you leh where have you been hahahaha

now cat's blog become mahjong and baking thread le Wahahahaha :P

I'm still around, looking at the nice houses here.. :) so who's jio-ing mahjong? :D

wahahahah, baking also abit like kung fu lar. Needs balancing (of the ingredients). Needs hand power (for stirring/whisking of the batter, and kneading the dough). Needs leg stamina (cuz standing all the while)... wahahaha

WALAU...looked who is the real "sifu"..."si-chea"..knowing all those kung fu stance....ermmm...... :bow: ..my kudos to you... :sport-smiley-003: ....aiiiiii...ya !!!!!

I'm still around, looking at the nice houses here.. :) so who's jio-ing mahjong? :D

count me in,if u all want a mahjong session!

3-kakis,and 4-kakis are welcome!

Hahahah CNY all gearing up for mahjong liao :D

too bad my house not ready yet else can jio you guys for mahjong Wahahaha :P