Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

hey danny,

vet thru your RT blog.....very impressive...!... :dribble: ..specially like the laminated flooring.....looks so woody-textured and looks like solid-wood planks rather than laminated... :good: .great job!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Edited by CJREDDEVIL

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yo bro , update so late .... I zzz last night le ... Lucky happen to use Iphone and log in at 5am (while Jaden wake up for milk) and manage to see yr nice nice photo. (Althought I am still blur blur at 5, and Iphone screen is so small) I rem that yr living room super chio leh .....

Tonight will view again .... I think I miss out the clock kopi is talking abt too :)

See ya

Some more

SNC00832.jpg

SNC00836.jpg

SNC00838.jpg

hihi danny,

very nice completion....!!! :good::good::good: luv ur cosy corner :dribble:

how is ur string curtain being installed? ur contractor do it for u? how much is it?

wah nice house danny!! :dribble:

everything turned out very nicely! and yah.. u have 2 tv in the living/dining area, can hear the other tv ma?

i still love your wallpaper alot.. :dribble:

very nice wallpaper u have got.....also fancy ur zebra pic and the unique speaker(i guess) in the backgnd....

your place very fierce sia got 2 tv in the living rm

Thanks... ;) haha...the one is not speaker...it is a 3 headed fan....

The TV at the relax corner is facing the kitchen and my dinning table...we like to watch TV when dining.

As my dining table is at bar top height, it will also serve as a drinking table for me and family to sing Karaoke at times...hahaa

Cheers

hi danny,we are really impressed by ya outstanding house designers concept,u really have strong sense of artistic in you dude,cheers! ;)

Thanks for the complement.... :D actually not designer concept lah...just try to stick to my Black, white and grey colour scheme to have the modern feel... :P

Cheers....

bro nice pictures of the house there :)

Bro...yours will also turn out very chiok too...so must get ready your camera and capture more photo to share me...Ok?

Wah bro love the zebra pic leh where u got it from ah ? and how much did you buy that designer clock above your laptop ah ? :unsure:

Also the relax corner near the kitchen with the tv hor, what happens if you switch on the tv in living room and the tv there, will you be able to hear both ah ?

Hi Bro,

The zebra pic from Ikea...the price I think is $139.

As for the designer clock, I brought from China Taobao website @ I think less then S$100 and airfrieght over together with my wallpaper that time...

I ususally only turn on either one of them...I have another LCD in my MBR too...hehee...

The most frequently turned on is the one in MBR then follow by this relax corner one then the main 42" ones...hahaa

Hi Bro,

The zebra pic from Ikea...the price I think is $139.

As for the designer clock, I brought from China Taobao website @ I think less then S$100 and airfrieght over together with my wallpaper that time...

I ususally only turn on either one of them...I have another LCD in my MBR too...hehee...

The most frequently turned on is the one in MBR then follow by this relax corner one then the main 42" ones...hahaa

Oh how come i nvr see it in ikea b4 :unsure:

anyway thanks for the lobang :D

hey danny,

vet thru your RT blog.....very impressive...!... :dribble: ..specially like the laminated flooring.....looks so woody-textured and looks like solid-wood planks rather than laminated... :good: .great job!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Thanks for the complement.... :) The flooring I love it too...we shortlist 2 colours, one lighter one and later decided to go for these as we thought it will go better with our Black/white/Grey colour scheme...

Yo bro , update so late .... I zzz last night le ... Lucky happen to use Iphone and log in at 5am (while Jaden wake up for milk) and manage to see yr nice nice photo. (Althought I am still blur blur at 5, and Iphone screen is so small) I rem that yr living room super chio leh .....

Tonight will view again .... I think I miss out the clock kopi is talking abt too :)

See ya

Bro...no choice leh...so busy with the audit and report...tonight still need to rush out the report for closing meeting tomorrow...

Thanks for the complement...Chio because we choosen the right contractor mah....hahaa (I told Henry that day when he came to my place and he feel so good after listening to me...)

The clock from China TaoBao...

hihi danny,

very nice completion....!!! :good::good::good: luv ur cosy corner :dribble:

how is ur string curtain being installed? ur contractor do it for u? how much is it?

Hi thanks...The string curtain is hang on those window rods from Ikea and I got my electrical contractor to install the rod for me...U mean price of the string curtain or the rod?

The string curtain...very ex leh... I kanna cut-throat...I think need to $200 for 6m length.

The rod is less then $10 I think.

wah nice house danny!! :dribble:

everything turned out very nicely! and yah.. u have 2 tv in the living/dining area, can hear the other tv ma?

i still love your wallpaper alot.. :dribble:

Thanks.... :)

I ususally only turn on one TV at a time...The TV at relax corner is to turn on during Dinning...

Which one...The black one or the Sliver grey one? :)

Hi thanks...The string curtain is hang on those window rods from Ikea and I got my electrical contractor to install the rod for me...U mean price of the string curtain or the rod?

The string curtain...very ex leh... I kanna cut-throat...I think need to $200 for 6m length.

The rod is less then $10 I think.

@.@ ur string curtain soooo ex ahhh....two wk ago, when i went to attend a wedding dinner @ this 双喜楼...it's in thos katong shopping complex....inside got some wholesaler....esp those curtain shops....i walked passed them n saw they got these string curtain in box leh...no chance to stop by n asked how much....will go back one day to check out the price....if really that ex oso...i will give up the idea with this string curtain lol.... :( i rem i saw Lim's Art got sell oso...but now no more....regretted did not buy that time...not ex tho...

Some more

SNC00832.jpg

SNC00836.jpg

SNC00838.jpg

Hi Danny,

Congrats, yr place's reno done up very nice! :yamseng: Very modern stylish. Yr chosen furnitures also match perfectly overall with the color scheme and design. :good: Yr place looks very nice, very smoothing and comfortable. :dancingqueen: Love the wordings on the wallpaper very much too! :wub:

@.@ ur string curtain soooo ex ahhh....two wk ago, when i went to attend a wedding dinner @ this 双喜楼...it's in thos katong shopping complex....inside got some wholesaler....esp those curtain shops....i walked passed them n saw they got these string curtain in box leh...no chance to stop by n asked how much....will go back one day to check out the price....if really that ex oso...i will give up the idea with this string curtain lol.... :( i rem i saw Lim's Art got sell oso...but now no more....regretted did not buy that time...not ex tho...

Ya lor... I think I kanna axe deep deep liao...so dun be like me go buy from those Funiture shop( I bought from Mondi)

I never know is so commonly selling everywhere now...btw I bought this in Aug last year before I even start my reno....I am a crazy man sometimes....hahaaaa :P

Hi Danny,

Congrats, yr place's reno done up very nice! :yamseng: Very modern stylish. Yr chosen furnitures also match perfectly overall with the color scheme and design. :good: Yr place looks very nice, very smoothing and comfortable. :dancingqueen: Love the wordings on the wallpaper very much too! :wub:

Thanks for the complement.... :) I cannot take all the credit...My wife is the mastermind over many decision...

I will source for items on-line e-shopping, furniture shop hopping to take pictures then shortlist for her to choose the design and colour she likes most...Just like the wall paper.

tats y...now whenever people praise that the wallpaper is very nice, she will proudly say "of course lah...I choose one leh..." ;)