Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

Your gate design is unique. Don't remember seeing this design online....Where did you get yours? $650 is considered average price or above average? Black is good too cause wrought iron also has some sort of corrosion after sometime and won't be that obvious....

Oh thanks... :) Go to their show room( Metal World at Causeway Point) to see the actual...this design not posted online...

Sorry I think is less then $650 can't remember actually how much liao because my wife sign card (UOB got discount) but I don't carry that card so she pay...hahaa :P

一分钱一分货...

They claim that their gate will not rust and given warrenty card...

Fyi...they dun give Contractor especial price so not point getting contractor to source for you and usually contractor will not recommend you Metal world because they no profit...

Henry is honest with me...he ask me to go direct if I like the design...because he will charge higher if I go thru him...

Cheers.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice gate u got there =) it will probably contrast better with a lighter door tone like 'birch and so on...

Sharing pictures of my main gate...from Metalworld

SNC00914.jpg

SNC00912.jpg

Too bad, I cannot change the colour of my door to White.... :(

nice gate u got there =) it will probably contrast better with a lighter door tone like 'birch and so on...

Agree with u...but too bad, is not easy to change colour for these door... if can, I will go for White or grey liao...

Bro, how is your renovation so far...never see u update...hope everything is back on good track...

Hahahaha how come i only notice your toilet pic jus now :P

anyway your kitchen cabinets reminds me of my previous place where it is in this color combi also, in fact i wanted to do something like this for my new place too but kena shot down by my FSM :(

anyway everything looks great :good:

bro what color is your kitchen top ? :unsure: :unsure:

Hi Coffee_o

Who is your FSM, mind sharing it with me?

Please PM me if you can.

Many Thanks in Adv!!

Haiz dun mention liaoz,im having multiple ripples caused by countless factors like 'poor coordination between con n sub-con,less than acceptable meticulous considerations,things are not going smoothly as desired...might find time to update my T-blog later on...gota head on down to survey n record progress after work.. :(

Hope no more cockups ...

Agree with u...but too bad, is not easy to change colour for these door... if can, I will go for White or grey liao...

Bro, how is your renovation so far...never see u update...hope everything is back on good track...

agreed.Thanks for your kind concern bro,i had my fill of hiccups along the way though peanuts compared to many others,i ll have to head down tonite after work to take more pics n update my T-blog to quell my fellow RTers thirst ,hope no more cockups liaoz :thumbs up:

agreed.Thanks for your kind concern bro,i had my fill of hiccups along the way though peanuts compared to many others,i ll have to head down tonite after work to take more pics n update my T-blog to quell my fellow RTers thirst ,hope no more cockups liaoz :thumbs up:

Hi Kiven,

Sure got some hiccups but most important things can be remedy and timely handover by CNY...do u intend to move in to celebrate CNY?

I will like to post some more photos...this time my humble MBR...

Before reno...

SNC00385.jpg

After reno...

SNC00965.jpg

SNC00967.jpg

Edited by dannywmp

All comments welcome... :)

I think the photo is taken under bright light...maybe will looks better under warm light...tonight maybe I take somemore photo... ;)

I will like to post some more photos...this time my humble MBR...

After reno...

SNC00965.jpg

SNC00967.jpg

hey danny....boy...

beli nice & cozy pics ....luv the teture look of your flooring....uhmm....its laminate or parque?

cheers!

:yamseng:

danny!Looks cosy! :good:

Lighting mood is important too! ;)

Bro Rondy,

Thanks...Acutally my room has both white light and warm light...I should have taken the photo under warm light...

In fact most of the time, we turn on the warm light as we preferred to watch TV under warm light... :D

Edited by dannywmp

hey danny....boy...

beli nice & cozy pics ....luv the teture look of your flooring....uhmm....its laminate or parque?

cheers!

:yamseng:

Bro...

I no longer boy oready...coming 40 liao... :(

The floor is laminate from Kronotex... :)

Cheers