Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

hey danny,

your kitchen very nice! i think we have the same colour combi for the kitchen, but urs is black solid top, mine is grey with white specs solid top.. hehe.. which company's laminates are u using for that pearly black laminate?

SNC00733.jpg

For me...I think most important you must free good in the place you stay...but sometimes Old folks are like that lah...my mum will faint if she see my house have a black colour wall...hahaahaa

oh, i also have a dark grey colour wall in my house, same as simon's... think both sets of parents will shake head vigorously on their first visit to our house when its done... :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hey danny,

your kitchen very nice! i think we have the same colour combi for the kitchen, but urs is black solid top, mine is grey with white specs solid top.. hehe.. which company's laminates are u using for that pearly black laminate?

SNC00733.jpg

oh, i also have a dark grey colour wall in my house, same as simon's... think both sets of parents will shake head vigorously on their first visit to our house when its done... :P

U mean my dinning wall ? At 1st I want to make it at the main wall (the one facing the wall) but heng I shift to the dinning one . If not my mum sure faint ... ha ...

ya thats the problem moreover since my parents will be staying with me in future, i will have to respect their decisions too :D

actually to me so long as the house looks bright and spacious, i'm fine with any colors but most importantly must have majority white hahahahaha

Ya, agreed that white colour must be the majority colour in the house to make the place look bright and contrast other colour out…

hey danny,

SNC00733.jpg

Hi amrasenelya…Thanks for the complement…

Grey Top I also like it and I think is easier to maintain and scratches also not so obvious…but Wife find black is more matching overall…so I take her opinion…

The laminates brand ah…sorry I dun remember to see leh….but surely is not the famous brand Formica lah…

This range is our last minute choice...dunno why we miss this series earlier but I think no regret lah…very Satis with the combi…btw both the black and sliver is the pearly series…

Actually the black wall is to trial…as we will be putting black-based wallpaper for the wall….you are right not many old folks can accept black/white combi

U mean my dinning wall ? At 1st I want to make it at the main wall (the one facing the wall) but heng I shift to the dinning one . If not my mum sure faint ... ha ...

Bro…I also chosen Galaxy Grey for one of my MBR wall…not bad the effect but I find it not grey enough…I should taken the ICI grey instead…

some quick updates of today work...wasted 2 days yesterday with no work done...painter MIA...but today they turn up to complete all the painting work...

1) Window Grill - Fri/ Sat (11/12 Dec) Completed today

2) Bi fold Doors for 2 toilets – Fri/ Sat (11/12 Dec) Completed today

3) Solid Top - Fri (11 Dec) installing today at 3pm

some quick updates of today work...wasted 2 days yesterday with no work done...painter MIA...but today they turn up to complete all the painting work...

1) Window Grill - Fri/ Sat (11/12 Dec) Completed today

2) Bi fold Doors for 2 toilets – Fri/ Sat (11/12 Dec) Completed today

3) Solid Top - Fri (11 Dec) installing today at 3pm

Seem like everything on time :)

Pic pic pic leh :P

Hi amrasenelya…Thanks for the complement…

Grey Top I also like it and I think is easier to maintain and scratches also not so obvious…but Wife find black is more matching overall…so I take her opinion…

The laminates brand ah…sorry I dun remember to see leh….but surely is not the famous brand Formica lah…

This range is our last minute choice...dunno why we miss this series earlier but I think no regret lah…very Satis with the combi…btw both the black and sliver is the pearly series…

Actually the black wall is to trial…as we will be putting black-based wallpaper for the wall….you are right not many old folks can accept black/white combi

Bro…I also chosen Galaxy Grey for one of my MBR wall…not bad the effect but I find it not grey enough…I should taken the ICI grey instead…

hey danny,

yah, i chose grey cus i lazy to clean and i dun wanna maintain the black stains (if white top) or scratches (if black top).. heh..

your cabinet top is silver? looks white from the photos..

Galaxy not grey enough for u ah? so its more of towards black or light grey? any pics to share? :P cus my galaxy wall havent paint yet.. still can change! :D

Seem like everything on time :)

Pic pic pic leh :P

will post after the laminate flooring done up...wait wait...

hey danny,

yah, i chose grey cus i lazy to clean and i dun wanna maintain the black stains (if white top) or scratches (if black top).. heh..

your cabinet top is silver? looks white from the photos..

Galaxy not grey enough for u ah? so its more of towards black or light grey? any pics to share? :P cus my galaxy wall havent paint yet.. still can change! :D

Yes it is sliver but under shade/lighting its sometimes appear to be white...tats why I like it...

Dun no leh...Galaxy looks greenish grey to me. again maybe because of the lighting level in my MBR...if you going towards the more black, can go for the Smoke Pearl...both ICI and Nippon paint also have this colour...

Updates of progress...

Kitchen Solid Top completed

Electrical Work completed.

1) Shifting all the exisiting furniture to Kitchen ready for laminated floor installation today and tomorrow.

2) Wallpaper to be done this afternoon.

3) Shower screen installation...Wednesday 16/12

4) Warrobe...Thursday 17/12

5) Main Gate...Friday 18/12

6) Aircon...Servicing 18/12

Done!

19/12 will be all the delivery of items...

20/12 Major items shifting...

Hopefully, Can shift back home on Monday 21/12/09

Hehee...I am using T-blog to help myself doing tracking of the progress

More photos will be up once all the work completed...stay tune.

Updates of progress...

1) Shifting all the exisiting furniture to Kitchen ready for laminated floor installation today and tomorrow.

Done!

Hi Danny, sounds like your place and mine is at about the same stage of completion... and we're aiming to move around the same time too! :)

Here's to a smooth week of completion. :)

Hi Danny, sounds like your place and mine is at about the same stage of completion... and we're aiming to move around the same time too! :)

Here's to a smooth week of completion. :)

Hi Macbart,

Thanks for dropping by to my blog... :)

I really hope to be able to move back home by next Monday...so can celebrates Christmas in my newly reno house... :)

All the best to your progress too...cheers.

Updates of progress...

Done!

Laminated flooring and Wallpaper completed liao...will updates picts later...

Cheers :)

Hi Macbart,

Thanks for dropping by to my blog... :)

I really hope to be able to move back home by next Monday...so can celebrates Christmas in my newly reno house... :)

All the best to your progress too...cheers.

Hey Danny, same here. In fact, I just arranged with movers yesterday. Next Tuesday shall be our moving day! :)

That will give us two days to unpack and settle in before friends come over for dinner on Christmas eve. :o