Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dannywmp

A Makeover Of My 4 Roomy

can bring ur parents to eunos their show room to take a look mah..see whether they like it or not then decide...

but to me i feel is better bah.. :)

jaskel also got lobang mah.. can ask him... :)

no le it's ok le use bi fold at the moment since i have no restrictions on my toilet doors

more concerned abt my shower screen actually no space :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no le it's ok le use bi fold at the moment since i have no restrictions on my toilet doors

more concerned abt my shower screen actually no space :(

ya if got space can use bi fold... cheaper alternative also..

Dun think so bah, did you checked with your contractor abt the price ?

i think nowadays ppl are using top hung most of the time cos bottom track tend to collect dirt and painful when you step on it :)

in fact all my toilet door bi-fold all using top hung, my kitchen glass sliding door too :D

Hi, can post pix of your toilet bi-fold door for reference pls... And how much did you pay for it ah?

Thx :)

Bro...thanks...will update you whether I use what type of door... :)

I think alot of people went to Sitex today...not much people in RT hor...

You not paying 2nd visit?

Me no go sitex at all!!!!

anyway , Me using bottom track :) will try post pic tomolo :)

Tuesday meeting Henry and the plumbler, let me talk to him first if not much of diff, why not...

Hey Danny, if you wanna use top track, better check with Henry again re design hor... see my t-blog to find out what i was given :(

Hi, can post pix of your toilet bi-fold door for reference pls... And how much did you pay for it ah?

Thx :)

Hi dmay sorry to hear abt the door problems, anyway my bi fold not up yet so unable to show you the pic sorry :(

but i was quote $190 per door for top hung also :)

Edited by coffee_o

Hi dmay sorry to hear abt the door problems, anyway my bi fold not up yet so unable to show you the pic sorry :(

Wow, $190 for top hung!!! OMG, that's cheap isn't it... Jason is good to you ;) Henry not so good to me :(

Hey Danny, if you wanna use top track, better check with Henry again re design hor... see my t-blog to find out what i was given :(

Hi dmay,

Thanks. I spoken to Henry regarding your case, I think he acknowledge your problem and will be help to install a handle for you. Right?

For me, I am ok with bottom track design…I think it will be more stable and no need to top up more$$

any updates bro?

perhaps completing liao ah...

Hi bro… not completed yet but the progress of Henry’s work so far very satis…

Tiling work completed.

Plumbing work 75% done, the rest of the 25% will be the accessories which will like to do the installation after acid washing…

Chosen paint yesterday and will start painting on Thursday (2morrow)

Today, Kronotex arranged hacking of skiting.

If everything go as per plan, next Monday will do acid wash

Then can arrange for carpentry work for kitchen liao.

I will most likely arrange for Kronotex to come in next week to do my laminated flooring…

My most worrying part is the electrical work which I now facing some problem…Wong cannot arrange to complete his work by this week and he said can only come in next Monday…I don’t know whether he can complete his work before my washing on Monday evening or not…

I really hope he can arrange for his guys to come in on Saturday to do some work but he seem to be not very “siong” with me now…hahaa…

Kopi if Top track $190 is very cheap…but please gets to see the sample first…my quoted price almost $100 more then yours for the top track.

Hi dmay,

Thanks. I spoken to Henry regarding your case, I think he acknowledge your problem and will be help to install a handle for you. Right?

For me, I am ok with bottom track design…I think it will be more stable and no need to top up more$$

Thank Danny, knew someone spoke with him re my case :P

He did mentioned abt adding a handle, but think that's not the issue here leh... hmmm.... I also don't know how... now waiting for the bi-fold door guy to come so that we can talk abt it.

Rasp has kindly show me her top-hung bi-fold design. You might want to take a look at it :)

eh i believe every contractor the same de

they will charge some items cheap and some items more ex so hard to say who's cheaper based on a single item le

who knows maybe jason quote me wrongly :P

eh i believe every contractor the same de

they will charge some items cheap and some items more ex so hard to say who's cheaper based on a single item le

who knows maybe jason quote me wrongly :P

haha se-ca-ly come out the bottom track one ... ha ... joking ...

been really busy recently can't post much but don't worry I will still follow yr guys thread closely ... hahahaha

I agreed with kopi . B4 henry got pp quote me bi-fold door for $160 nia .... but the rest of the item is much more expensive ...

when henry quote me $220 I feel so much like telling him to lower the bi-fold door ... but after viewing the overall price I Feel that cannot everything also get the cheapest lah ... since only small item , forgive and forget lor .. ha

Anyway got 1 friend told me some pp charge bi-fold cheap is for alumi finishing , not the white power coat one ... how true is it , i also not sure . :)

been really busy recently can't post much but don't worry I will still follow yr guys thread closely ... hahahaha

I agreed with kopi . B4 henry got pp quote me bi-fold door for $160 nia .... but the rest of the item is much more expensive ...

when henry quote me $220 I feel so much like telling him to lower the bi-fold door ... but after viewing the overall price I Feel that cannot everything also get the cheapest lah ... since only small item , forgive and forget lor .. ha

Anyway got 1 friend told me some pp charge bi-fold cheap is for alumi finishing , not the white power coat one ... how true is it , i also not sure . :)

actually i'm not too concerned abt the door since i'm more concerned abt the flooring and my staircase and carpentry...those bigger items lah

i do not think ppl will notice what kind of toilet doors i have bah hahahahaha :P

Bro...agree with you...I think Henry price is very reasonable...although certain things higher then others but I will say 85% of the items are very reasonable...

Yesterday...he show me final quotation...surprizingly I did not cut his price on the additional items because I find that it is quite reasonable addition items. I told him that as long as he help me with good workmenship and prompt handover, my payment to him will be steady steady...then I gave him the 2nd payment liao...

Overall, he is a nice guy, can keep as a friend even after renovation.... :)

Yes...bifold door, he told me mine will be the powder coated frame type and centre white frosted plastic....I think will look nice with my colour scheme....simple simple design will be good.

actually i'm not too concerned abt the door since i'm more concerned abt the flooring and my staircase and carpentry...those bigger items lah

i do not think ppl will notice what kind of toilet doors i have bah hahahahaha :P

Same thinking too...that's why decided to take simple bottom track and no need to add cost lor.... :P